I wonder.. Who could've been the successor of Hitler if it weren't for the loss of the World War and his suicide?

I wonder.. Who could've been the successor of Hitler if it weren't for the loss of the World War and his suicide?
Who could've achieved things like he did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wasn't alone

Assuming Hitler died shortly after ww2 it would have been Goering, especially considering that in a scenario where the Germans won it would have been on the backs of the Luftwaffe.

If Hitler had lived to an old age there's a decent chance he would have restored the monarchy, or perhaps started a new one.

>Who could've been the successor of Hitler if it weren't for the loss of the World War and his suicide?

any number of young nazis who were as braindead as he was.

pic related is the clown i first think of.

the nazis were fucktarded which is why the whole fucking world turned on them. fuck that "wrong enemy" shit. at the time the nazis were fucking vermin and everyone else knew it which is why we teamed up with asshole commies to destroy them.

read a fucking book. get off of Sup Forums. damn

He intended to be the only Fuhrer, the title would have died with him. After that, most likely Goebbels or Spier would have assumed head of state. Anyone but Himmler. Hitler respected the job he had to do but was physically appalled by him, and probably would have executed him after the Final Solution was complete.

>being this bluepilled
You type like a nigger.

>it would have been Goering,

that obese drug addict was a laughingstock even to the nazis.

god I hate this board.

lol. child it's your thread now. have fun.

bye.

He named Goebbels as his successor.

Goering lost all respect and power he had after being unable to defeat the RAF in 1940.

Heydrich. Definitely.

>which is why we teamed up with asshole commies
That's not why and you know it.

>Goering lost all respect and power he had after being unable to defeat the RAF in 1940.
I know, but in a scenario where the Germans won, the Luftwaffe would have had to perform better.

>the world turned on the Nazis because "they were fucktarded"

American education, everyone!

Daddy issue, check. Blames others for all the problems, check. Followed by only the most evil and ignorant, check. Going to die in disgrace, check.

Trump.

I never understood in ahistorically political prespective why spaniards (franco) and specially the portuguese didnĀ“t join the axis. They were pro-axis. Portugal remain neutral because of the english alliance? but they were axis sided

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

That war was a complete disgrace between brother's.

Holy shit this board is full of unironic retards now

Spain had been torn apart by a brutal civil war and was barely dragging along at that point.

No-one in his immediate circle anyway. They were all too much in awe of him, unironically even.

With the power of vril energy hitler would have lived forever come on guys

>Goering lost all respect and power he had after being unable to defeat the RAF in 1940.
If Germany magically wins WW2 it is entirely thanks to the luftwaffe being able to bomb Britain into submission. Also fun fact during the Nuremburg trials the defendants had their IQs tested and apparently Goering had the third highest.

However as for the topic of thread this is difficult to ascertain. Towards the end of the war Hitler gave Goering the right to be his successor until Hitler being trapped in Berlin and party politics resulted in Goering being stripped of his titles and placed under arrest. Assuming Hitler dies before anyone else important and none of the German figures alive in 1939 die the end result barring a chosen successor would likely be a series of coups and power struggles as power is stabilized. Anyone without a direct connection to the military either through the Waffen SS or leadership of a branch (eg. the Luftwaffe) are unlikely to be able to maintain power so men like Martin Bormann and Rudolf Hess are likely to end up shot or in a concentration camp for the rest of their lives.

This would have probably been the best choice if he hadn't died so stupidly right at the turning point in the war, in 42.
Hitler did like his sycophants though, so maybe he wouldn't have made the right choice.

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

Shut the fuck up, can't believe a fucking slav try to praise the same guy wanting to wiping him out.

uses the word fucktarded unironically

why didnt hitler like himmler?

It makes sense, they were just smart enough to be on the side.

>his suicide?
He and some top Nazi brass went to Argentina