>be leftist and pro-life

What do I even do? I can't vote for my parties because they are ok with essentially baby murder. It's hard.

abortion is the best thing liberals cheer for
eugenics in a way normies accept.

Live your life the best you can, let your example of virtue change hearts and minds of those around you.

Don't stress about shit you can't control.

Educate yourself and others without being off-putting.

>tfw conservative and pro-choice

>gay person
>pro life

I am lost here...

My issue with the whole abortion thing, is you must examine culture, and how it effects this

Being pro choice means you normalize promiscuity, and thus, increase demand for abortion, which hurts society and makes shit worse

Being pro life means you make promiscuity more of a disaproved action, which improves society. This also fucks over people who have kids out of wedlock, but this is usually their fault

Theres victims in every choice you make, just figure out which is better.

fags can't breed

kissin' you Chihaya

Thanks, good post.

Why?

how are you a leftist exactly?
I call BS

>pro-choice
You're ok with infanticide.

Stop being leftist, faggot.

Stop being a leftist.

Sure am.

Agree with universal welfare, pro-gay rights, ok with immigration (Sweden probably went too far though), don't like religion, ok with some gun control, pro-EU...

I can't simply abandon my values.

>universal welfare
right wing parties in most of europe are too

>pro-gay rights
What gay rights? You sickos already have even adoption

>ok with immigration
For what reason?

>Sweden probably went too far though
Right, so if you think that you'd have to vote far right because there's ALREADY too many immigrants dumbshit

>don't like religion
Sadly most of the right is athiest too nowdays

>ok with some gun control, pro-EU
If you're in the EU you already have the strictest gun control possible bar banning all firearms

Again you're full of shit

What values are you speaking of exactly? The values that everyone should get what they want?

Lurk more. You will abandon any left wing value you might have had, and then some.

Who gives a rat's ass what label you fit under. Just don't be an easily manipulated radical. Regardless of your political affiliation we all have to work until we're ready to die

A good daki should sort you out. Even if it doesn't, at least you'll have a very comfy pillow.
There aren't really any good Chihaya dakis imo but commissioning your own isn't too pricey, $200 usd per side is fair. Plus you won't have to share her with anyone.

You're mentally ill my friend.

Sup Forums does nothing for me. Many people here are even pro-abortion (as long as the kid is not white).

That's true.

Hell, I'm pro abortion because I don't care enough (and most abortions are non white so it's k). But when seeing the truth, the societal subversion that the things you support bring about, I can't understand how you can still support them. Unless you're literally retarded.

>You're mentally ill my friend.
How exactly? because I pointed out political facts?

Or because I abhor homosexuals like you?

I'm confused.

Also sage

>Realize that you're half degenerate
>Fucking kill yourself

>people who disagree with me are retarded
So convincing.

Opposing the one thing that doesn't fucking matter while accepting everything else the leftists push

Too many humans in the world, many of which shouldn't be surviving anyways

It's not about disagreeing though. You're seeing all the negative impact it has on the human species as a whole.

When you're a bluepilled normie, you don't see this, you only see the eye of the media, you don't understand. But how can you understand that what you believe in is dooming humanity and still support it? Unless you are indeed retarded.