PZZA GATE JOSEPH'S BISTRO BBOMBSHEL

Last thread slid and archived. Please continue here

Over 23,000 joseph's bistro lodges and locations throughout states

Please post info and what we know so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
hourscenter.com/josephs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In my town it's a church property. Large lot, has a fenced playground, maintenance shed and a two-story apartment with 12 small rooms.

Bunnies are a thing.

Op pic reminds me of pic.

Artist is Matt Sesow, his work is/was on display at comet pizza, (pic shown) I researched him extensively.

Many of his works depict bunnies being offered up in some way.

He's in Washington DC.

I went to the businesses listed in my town, and none were restaurants, nor had they ever been.

All were closed. One was empty, one in the process of moving out I think, maybe moving in, but peeking in the window showed boxes half full, and floor needed vacuuming, not clean like move in ready. The others were closed, per signs on door. (?)

Quick rundown?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump

Bump

Joseph's - Sedalia - Missouri3300 W 10th St(660) 827-0423
Sedalia Surgery Center is the only ambulatory surgical center serving Sedalia, MO. We are a multi-specialty ASC with two fully-equipped operating rooms and one procedure room. We strive to ... 3310 W 10th Street | Sedalia, Missouri 65301

Joseph's - Sedalia - Missouri519 E 13th St(660) 826-5897
Brown, Joseph D 519 E 13th St Sedalia, MO Podiatrists Equipment

Joseph's - Sedalia - Missouri601 E 14th St(660) 826-8833
Bothwell Regional Health Center is located at 601 East 14th Street

attached

hourscenter.com/josephs/

This website has suspect addresses.

The screenshots are from thread this morning, archived, that has the details of how this relates to Hillary and possibly pizzagate.

These aren't all restaurants as website says, Josephs bistro only exists online.. some of the businesses are shady af, with pedo symbols in their signs, logos, etc.

Some are blurred by Google, and Google is old pics.. so boots on ground to go see in (your) local areas.

I found empty spaces, closed, no restaurants..

Interesting. Im working in richmond va right this moment and am a few blocks from a listed location. Gonna scope it out now. Bump thread for me

Be so careful..

Questions.. that's all I have..

Couldnt get a pic but theres a sign that says "childrens medical care". Ill go back by shortly and get a pic i promise

Spot the bunny..

Someone needs to archive this site before it gets taken down.

Checked out addresses near me, turns out I drive by the place every day. It's a funeral home, pretty far cry from a bistro.

Woah my id changed. Im on my phone maybe thats why

Which site?

Op posted only screens

> that fucking rabbit

>Over 23,000 joseph's bistro lodges and locations throughout states
What the fuck are you on about?

Anything interesting? So many are children related, but warehouse type buildings.

Mine were businesses close to local hospital..

This one hourscenter.com/josephs/

At least the major cities. And richmond too pls

hourscenter.com/josephs/

It looked like a row house converted into office. Ill check a couple of them. Im working and mobile in Richmond until midnightish. Periods of unavailability

Mine keeps changing too, I'm also on phone..

Wtf, the one in my town is next to a pediatric clinic!

That's why we're checking..

Alot of questions..
No bistros..

Bamp for da kidz