Honestly Sup Forums how bluepilled were you before the 2016 election?

I was trying to make money on the internet with my niche website, had a gleam in my eye. Played vidya, hung out with friends, life was good. I liked the tech industry, Hollywood was cool... I could lose myself in movies, etc. I got emotional for Bernie, I was so happy weed was being legalized in several states. I watched SNL and laughed and laughed. Fast forward to today. I hate Hollywood, most vidya is shit pushing some nonsense feminism or whatever, I feel like Amazon and the tech industry have been pushing liberal agenda I really thought they were neutral man wtf. SNL is like who the fuck are these people?? The late night talk show hosts I used to like have become crazy. I'm scared for the first time in awhile, I honestly think they are going to kill us. I live in the Midwest and now I know they never gave a shit about us.

The election is what bluepilled pol by bringing a bunch of bluepilled normie conservatives into this board.

Same. I work in film and wanted to give it all up due to the state of Hollywood. But now I have a new ambition. Instead of breaking into Hollywood. My new plan it so destroy it and rebuild. To make Hollywood great again.

maybe bluepilled isn't the right word, I was always liberal but after seeing media that I thought was neutral, including news obviously... be so bias. I mean I knew news stations had leanings but this seems overly vicious.

My libshit period ended when Obama started bombing Libya, and I discovered Alex Jones. I also realized the criticisms of Obamacare were legitimate, and that it was a complete mess.

You in the Gamergate/Trump generation of the "redpilled," that was easy mode. Obama's first term should have been enough to show you what pieces of shit Democrats are. Instead, you all only became rightists when it was "cool," when the SJWs went completely insane in Obama's second term.

Moderately. Didn't realize how shit everything was until they came out in the open with all their bullshit, then I learned they were playing for keeps and pushing it a lot more aggressively than I thought. Before I thought we had hope of it resolving itself through time through scientific advancement.

Things like muh climate and gays seemed to be a slow crawl but knew they were conservatively creeping. Along with the above, anti Christian nonsense like the cake thing put it on my radar. Then gamergate. Then immigration. Then Trump activated my almonds and mobilized me, re: fake news, Antifa, etc.

Not the whole story but roughly how it went.

I knew the media and huge portions of the government were corrupt but I was more inclined to believe it was about money. Over the course of the election I realized just how many pedophiles and genuine degenerates inhabit the corridors of power. I thought getting Trump into office would avoid a civil war in this country. After he was elected I realized he was only holding it off its start for just a moment longer.

gga

Same. Do some acting but this election made me hate it, don't really want to do it anymore. Pretty much dropped out after all the muh racism muh bigot shit. Investing in other avenues now.

You dumb faggot. Every one who comes here and stays ends up like you and me. It's just a matter of time.

>Obama's first term should have been enough to show you what pieces of shit Democrats are.
That's when I jumped ship. Also some local stuff like living in a liberal city after graduation and seeing the public housing apartments were better than mine (for only $50/month)

Not at all. I was watching the eradication of my ancestral homeland, at the hands of an internationalist cabal, in a nation wide state of collective psychosis while (((someone))) cheers over your extermination. After being the ancestor of victims of ethnic cleansing at the hands of the reds and Czechs. Losing our homeland twice in eighty years.

I used to be pro Bernie, and I wanted open borders. I look back upon that me, and I laugh a little because I was so naive.

Opposite for me. Hard redpill/alt-right, then when Trump started to end up being a complete loser I checked out. Now I'm libertarian.

If you came ere during the election you are just the latest in the never ending waves of piss.
Every year it's something.
I hate you

I have never been fully bluepilled. I was suspended from school for questioning the figures of the holohoax when I was 14.

Feels good man

I also feel the political correctness of the times severely bottlenecks the pioneers of the internet age... like those who first understood and were able to navigate the internet and connected way of life ( and that is still the time we live in). it's like we all have to wait while everyone hashes out their opinions and dumbass ideas with consumer technology and they think they are actually creating something worthwhile but it's just shit... so the 30-40 somethings are digesting shit media in the interest of giving everyone a chance.

Just like how libtards were redpilled after 9/11...lol.. America land of the flip floo

I was as bluepilled as you could get. I'm still a happy person, but now I:
>Know about the jewish question
>Am a race realist
>Atheist, but I'm thankful for christianism for founding western society
>Both AnCap and NatSoc are great ideologys

I voted for Bernie and then protest voted for Stein.

After 911 all media was bias against liberalism..we were pro war for a bit till Bush's second term.. everything flip flops every ten year or so.. now conservatives are claiming to be redpilled.

Don't forget how the kids in the free lunch line had the latest Motorola Razr flip phones and nicer sneakers than you back in school.

welcome to Sup Forums

Not at all. Other than on the race issue.
I was raised pretty conservative but only became racist after BLM and all the spics started chimping out about Trump.
I see now as Aristotle sees. A multi-ethnic society cannot function.

I voted for O in 2012. But I saw the SJWs growing in power in 2013-14. Then trump was funny. Then one meme led to another. Now I think reddit should burn and the Civil Rights Act was a mistake.

The media has been liberal for decades but they were pro war liberals for awhile in the Bush years just like Hillary Clinton. They sort of still are.

You were always, ALWAYS pro (((war)))

I ate the redpill after supporting Ron Paul and watching the media/Republican party bend him over just like the DNC did to Sanders.

Your basically going off some dudes ideas from hundreds of years ago... plus race was everything back then... your an idiot.. your like that guy from the BAR scene in goodwill hunting.. who trie to sound smart lol

He's not wrong though.

I've been posting nazi memes here since 2012

>I went from believing one narrative to believing Sup Forums's narrative
You're weak minded and believe anything someone tells you. Fucking sheep idiot.

before Trump joined the 2016 election I didn't give a shit about politics.

It's painful at first, but let the pain coalesce. Let if fill you. Let it move you. Let it form you, and then feed. Feed your anger user! Let it gorge itself upon your disillusionment, for then and only then can you find the Will and the temerity that is necessary to defeat evil.

Pressure makes diamonds, user-kun

I was a huge feminist for most of my life that never questioned the agendas up until maybe 2015 when I began to see that feminism was anti-male and generally fucking up Western countries.

does pol have a narrative though

If you identity as alt-right you're a fucking idiot

Your name and surname? Are you a director?

Why Hello...Dan.
;-)

Tell me who he is :D

I've been redpilled since I was a kid.

I used to have lots of childhood fantasies of being an alien.

I had lots of friends but they were never super close friends and I always felt like a stranger.

The Matrix, Fight Club, and Sup Forums showed me I wasn't alone.

You said you were from Hollywood I was joking about dan schnieder___

>LOL THEY ARE OLD THAT MAKES THEM DUMB
Put an exit bag over your head and end your life already kiddo.