I will never be american

I will never be american.....

You don't want to be. Trust me. Bad, bad things are coming our way. Or my way, at least. I'm honestly starting to consider leaving the country.

Bye bitch

>leaving the greatest country in history literally chosen by God to lead the world

GTFO then faggot
"land of the free and the home of the brave"
we don't need any fucking cowards

You can be American though.

I'm only half white, and let's just say if I told you the other half you'd want to oven me.

What do you like about the US?

You could go to school here and marry someone.

Have you ever been here?

i don't fucking care what you are
if you're a nigger that actually raises his kids and acts like an adult, fine
if you're a spic that speaks english and lives here legally, fine
if you're asian you've probably already assimilated and are fine
if you're a jew, then accept the fact that a bunch of your leaders are fucking awful and don't touch my son's foreskin and you're fine

just be honest with yourself and tell yourself you're a cowardly faggot

and thank god for that every day.

i will never live in a homogeneous society like japan....

Are you white? Your type of thinking is going to be in the minority of whites probably in like 20 years. Generation Zyklon is coming, and they're coming for me. Wish you the best of luck in saving the white race, pal. I wish I could've helped, but I'm just one of the unlucky ones.

Maybe all Jew's should be contained in Israel

BASED JAP!

yeah i'm white
the nazis only gassed the jews as a final solution

>implying any jews were actually gassed

I've seen myself as white all my life tho. I was raised Catholic.

Most white people don't and won't hate you. Half of the country is violently anti-racist and the other half is trying to hunker down to avoid losing their few remaining freedoms to government/corporate tyranny. If anything you should be more concerned with the millions of 'peaceful' migrants they plan to dump here.

I'm definitely concerned more about left-wing extremism and a Muslim invasion atm, but if RWDS is the solution we choose to take I'm still fucked.

Come to america and get gay married to an mgtow who sells his marriage on the free market. There are ways...

You, and those like you, are literally the only thing wrong with this great nation.
I find solace in my deeply held belief that you, and your ilk, will soon be culled.
You should listen to what your gut is telling you about leaving.
Go fuck and cuck some other shitty country.