White people still racist in 2017

Explain whitey

>niggers still acting like chimps in 2017

explain darkie

Your race is dying thankfully. Also leave my foodstamps inside the screen door.

Cus niggers going to nig.

Besides blacks have been using the race card for so long to get free shit that it's draining the economy while black communities continue to decline. The black community is worse than it was during the Martin Luther King era. Black communities went backwards instead of forward. Which part of that fault is Democrats and their KKK ways keep fucking over black communities. Blacks continue to fuck themselves over for a few free shit that ruins the local economy while Democrats take more money form the local economy.

Also Chris Rock was right when saying there are two types of black people. The normal black and niggers.

Also sage

It is going to be a glorious time when whites finally die out.

As long as niggers nig, whitey gunna be wasicts.

CJ U STRAIGHT UP BUSTA

>nigger
>swimming
Fake and gay

thats german for blackie eat more chicken she was merely concerned for his nutrition like any good german should be for their fellow man

>this woman didn't think he belonged

actually that's a car not a woman, easy mistake to make I understand

i like when i get surprised by a leaf

Its beautiful

Thankfully? You know if you don't like living in civilisation you can always go back to monkey world, although you'll have no one to blame for your shortcomings so you'll have to come up with a new hobby

Thanks to abortion, murder and getting shot by cops, you could have 5 kids to a house and still, your numbers are stagnant,

>its 2017
wow thanks for the information, i really didn't know, guess i will have to release the subhumans from my plantation

Niggers should go back to niggerland.

neighborhood pool = pool in your neighbors backyard to your average nigger

Cool

You do know Hispanics will replace whites, right? Do you think we are going to go easy on you niggers? You should be thankful that they let you live in their county and give you a slap on your wrist when you chimpout, cause we aren't going to let you misbehave like they do.

Who is going to feed Jamal's 17 illegitimate kids when the white man dies out? Jamal can't even feed himself without the white man's welfare.

Niggers still raping, robbing, and murdering like it's the stone age in 2017

That should be the thread title. The attitude niggers receive is warranted and brought upon them by themselves.

Why are niggers still violent in 2017

Explain blacky.

>it's 2017

I like this, user

I like this spic.
This is a good spic.

>chicken shit nigger
We don't know the context here

Swimming in someone elses pool is something only a nigger would do. If a nigger would swim in my pool I'd have to change the water and scrub the tiles clean

>white flight or expulsion has always been good for the black community

Is that a GDR flag on a license plate?

HOAX

NIGGERS CAN'T SWIM.

>Chicken shit

What does that have to do with blacks?
I don't get it...

And was concerned for his safety being a nigger near water more than 6 inches deep.

Its literally the same as saying they are a retard or ugly its all bad words that can hurt people . but since when have we gave a fuck? Blacks say nigger nigga other obscenities on pop music which no one cares lol freedom of speech allows people to be as insane as you want just not violent lol america for the win

the chicken shit part implies that there is more to the story

normally it is used to dare someone into actually doing what they've threatened to do

Explain why criminals go free if they are part of the ruling class (Hillary) but everyone else gets treated like garbage.

Racism is not real and is a construct to keep you from asking real questions go back to school fuck tard.

>ill take things that never happened for 1000, Alex

can he prove his friend isnt a chicken shit nigga since CJ had to rat the person out for him?

Ayo, you shoulda got on the train CJ, snitches get stitches.

Yes so thankful civilization is finally gonna collapse once whitey disappears,
That or chinks take over and you can't guilt trip those slint eyed fucks so they'll go full actual oppression on you guys, no matter how much you cry "raycism" they won't care

> Nigger
> Swimming

Pick one.

More like perception shift will occur and certain good hispanics will be considered white, unlike them other hispanics who are basically brown niggers. You can say that it's never going to happen but it has already happened repeatedly and these days people even claim that southern Europeans and Slavs are white.

You can't be that delusional

Tamika Lox, is that you?
Explain pic related, you fuckin coon.

And answer this.....

Why is there cotton in the top of pill bottles?