Europe is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kqaG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>betray your people
>still carry their flag
Women have no loyalty

Your women love us because we are a threat. Just how nature is white boi. Atleast she will get higher social status when we enslave you cucks

>Brown eyes
>Dyed hair

Not even Norwegian, my dudes.

>because europe is mostly towns of

to be fair
>well groomed
>decent clothes
could be worse

although it's almost certainly staged propaganda

Oh hush, you fucking sandnigger.

My wife is blonde and blued eyed, and even more ayran than her. I'm a bit lighter than him, but a member of the glorious mulatto race which is the future of all mankind, my sons will be light brown, and they.... they will impregnate your daughters.

This. She is likely a Middle Eastern Wamyn with dyed hair

>British women
>The kind of British woman that'd date a nigger

I know you're just LARPing, but it doesn't work with your flag I'm afraid.

She's with him because he's young and willing to give her children. White men are unwilling to breed until they're 40. Give me children or give me death.

Let archive that!

archive.is/kqaG0

>pale skin
>no hook nose
That's not a Semite

If europe is finished what does that make us?

GONE

Sandniggers have also the sickle-cell disease

>implying that all mid east wamyn are semites

Europe is still 90% white.

How is it finished?

the future lies to the east

hapa. se asian father. white mother. am also wealthy professional.

Goddamn I hate white women.

Brazil 2.0

LOL BECAUSE WE HAVE TRUMP AND THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!

We didnt even start, far from finished beaver.

Ethnic Middle Easterners are.

According to official figures.

But they've also said that under 20s are 40% non-white, so there's a sign of things to come.

The country is lost, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

>r/asianmasculinity

There is plenty that can be done, you youngfags just don't have any balls

Norway yes, Kek Norway is even more cucked than us and Germany, you will never find a Swedish girl doing that

So, we are ignoring the Roman cities in Syria and Crusader DNA?

Denmark, the little piece of Germany in the North
Ladies down there like niggers because of Jewlywood films and the funniest is when the offspring of a danish/sub-saharan couple looks like an arab
Don't know if Europe is gone, but for Denmark that's for sure

Don't worry its okay they are Christian.

Hahaha she is Norwegian, she is currently wearing traditional Norwegian clothes
>But she got brown eyes
Not an argument, brown eyes is a rare trait in Scandinavia, but there has always been Scandinavians with brown eyes

There's something in that picture that we don't have. See if you can guess what.

Also, people don't want the nation saved. They LIKE the decline, it's fun and enjoyable.

>one out of 10 people just replaced in a couple of years
If that doesn't ring any alarm bells you're blind.

How tight is he? I'm sure you vigorously pegged him so I assume he's looser than you

STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE YOU FUCKING INBRED LEAF

This, Danes (and also Norwegians) are the ones racemixing the most. Their women takes the bbc, and their men goes to Thailand and to met traps ND Thai brides

>in norwegian clothes
I could wear a dashiki. Doesn't make me an Ooga Booga

Fuck off Norgay, your country is more cucked than mine. Norway is the country in Europe with the highest % of racemixed people

Dear Brown Scum:

Keep talking shit. Someday, very soon, whites will finally lose patience and decide to take back their world.

You are only alive today because whites are decent people.

Non-white races will be exterminated. You are all parasites. Whites realize now just how big a mistake it was to let you subhumans live.

She is Norwegian, it's okay we will gas her the day Sweden invades Norway

Because Amerifats says that:^) the funny thing is that the US will be the first country in the west to become 49% white

When there's a will there's a way.

Illegal drugs make it into your country. If gun running became a big market, you can bet they would also find their way into the UK.

But there is no will, so there is no way.

There wont be a waking up.
>A very large part of the British people today consists of lazy, mindless, scruffy and indolent slobs, lacking even the elementary personal pride that is the basis of pride in nation and race. They chuck litter about our streets with the same abandon as they get drunk in foreign tourist resorts, bringing disgrace upon their country as much as they annoy the local citizens and police. Young football mobsters are the worst of these species and, although they may be deemed a small minority of the population, are nevertheless a minority not equalled anywhere abroad.

>Another large part consists of those who are sober, respectable folk, who behave properly in private and in public, who do an honest day’s work, who look prim and smart and who observe the law but who are total sheep when it comes to political awareness, let alone political action, and who have cultivated the faculty of isolating themselves behind their double-glazed windows and privet hedges into a little private world of their own in which they are responsible only for family, home and job and can ignore the filth, squalor and bankruptcy of the country around them.

>Will a nation today compounded mainly of these two elements “wake up” and take its destiny into its own hands, turning on its misgovernors and recovering its will to greatness? Not a chance!

What you need to realise is that 90% of white people like things as they are now. They like the direction it's going,

Guns do come into this country, but it's for the Islamists that get government defence and backing, so it's allowed. If a nationalist group got even a single unlicensed bolt-action the police would be on the whole operation instantly.

Will is worthless.

Neanderthals are degenerates

America is absolute cancer.

I know a French girl who came over here in highschool. She was a completely normal teenage girl, super gorgeous too, good genes. She's now in her mid 20s. During that period she turned into a white trash stoner who fucks niggers and she now works at Wendy's.

America is the most cultureless, soulless country in existence.

Europeans are lucky, you still have your historic monuments, your culture, your family trees, blood ties to the land and your language. We don't have any of these things.

>Not doing a blessed tuck of peace attack yourselves

Look my dude, having guns are nice, but take it from me, its not going to get you to do anything. Oathcucksers have a shit ton of guns. We're 60% white. It's about will, not weapon. Make it so these fucks would rather drown than live around you. Be a terror to them all.

Go suck Achmed's cock you faggot swede, you know as well as me that the idea of Norway being as cucked as Sweden is complete bullshit, we don't have fucking fires scattered across our cities with no-go zones and a literal fucking feminist party existing. Go fix your own shit instead of trying to spread fake news.

How many times can you retarded faggots have this exact same thread?

I've honestly thought about trying to book it over to GB, but I have no idea how id survive there without any job to go to, not enough money for that expensive housing, etc.

Why would they be afraid of us no matter what we did, when they know the entire establishment of the media, government, and police, are on their side?

I would never go to UK, that's even worse than America in my eyes. I'd go somewhere like Norway, Sweden, France, or Czech. Just don't live in Berlin, Paris or Stockholm and you should be alright.

Douglas Murray has some great interviews about his new book.

The best is with the UNDOCUMENTED Mark Steyn
Basically its confirmed Europe is gone, its just a matter of time for a new majority and eventual super majority to take power.

The UK is utter trash. We're the scum in the bottom of the Anglo gene pool, left behind after all the high quality stock went to America and Australia.

Its funny how she is dressed in folklore traditional clothing while the mongrel junk genes is dressed in random western attire. Lmao his ethnic clothing would prob be dried cow shit or threaded Muhammad pubes.

>norway
>more cucked than sweden
Sven, please

What if instead of arab blood diluting white blood, it is in fact white blood diluting arab blood? What if, their newborn being more influenced by the mother's characteristics, marries another aryan to have white offspring?

Having the establishment on their side won't save their lives, homes, or general well being protected. The police can't protect you from much. They can't protect their darky friends either. You need a window shift. Its going to require things none of you want to do (or probably will do), but that's what it takes.

>Having the establishment on their side won't save their lives, homes, or general well being protected.
It kind of will. That's what the establishment is for.

> The police can't protect you from much.
Because they're not trying to.

>They can't protect their darky friends either.
They absolutely can.

> Its going to require things none of you want to do (or probably will do), but that's what it takes.
There's no point. The more damage is done to the non-British the more the British will defend them. People LIKE this, people WANT this.

I say GB because I don't speak any of the other languages. Maybe if I learn, i'll go somewhere else. I'm not excited about the idea. It's wetter, no guns and thought crime laws. Living here is better, but there's significantly less of us here, and I don't see that turning around anytime soon. If at all. Of whites, maybe 25% think like we do, or would be okay with ethnostate. An ideological war would get us closer, but who knows If that will happen. People are too economically happy.

Can someone explain what this girl sees in him? Other than the dark excotic meme?

This girl looks like a bombshell and she's with some low SMV beta sandnigger? How on earth? Or is this pic staged.

Unironically this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Eh, you'd know more than me, but the police didn't stop the based English truck driver. Arrest and charge you, sure, but they can't do much to stop an act. Unless you honestly think they are purposefully ignoring terrorist activities because they want you to die or something. Don't talk about it on Jewbook, that's for sure.

My point is you still have the numbers. You'll turn into an even worse version of us. I think some of you guys are fed up enough to do shit we wouldn't even do.

You know people always use this image which leads me to believe that there are no other attractive Norwegian camel riders

Its funny how we Serbs don't even have classrooms, its just a random room filled with electronics and some posters for motivation.

Still better than being a cuck tho.

Only a matter of time. Motherless Merkel let it happen.

>My point is you still have the numbers.
We don't. 98% of whites are not on our side.

> but the police didn't stop the based English truck driver.
He was Welsh, and all that did was make people love Muslims even more.

> You'll turn into an even worse version of us.
Who's "us"? I can't tell with the shitty meme flag.

> I think some of you guys are fed up enough to do shit we wouldn't even do.
Why would we? It wont change anything.

Implying that having a haircut and wearing mid-tier clothing is enough to get a woman wet.

Every girl I talked to says she either doesn't want kids or certainly not yet. Dumb ass idiots aren't aware they have a ticking time clock in their wombs. Meanwhile I've always stated that having children is a main goal in my life with the right woman. It's women dude.

There are actual black meet white parties which are specifically organized for coalburners and nignogs to meet. I shit you not.

Why on earth is this, explain this to me.

She didn't betray anyone since there is no moral or judicial law against marrying a man with brown skin.

Good. Now we can invade.

This is staged propaganda, I've been to Norway a number of times and there are race mixers in all countries but Norway's not bad. People are waking up too

It honestly doesn't take a large percentage, particularly when so many of the others are centered in certain places. They group together, its not like a lack of numbers would make it hard to do something.

>Welshman
Well color me surprised

>whos us?
THe US. Ain't no meme, you could use a Fascist and RWDS. Folding your arms and not having any opinion besides nihilism and defeatism will fuck you for sure.

>Made people love Muslims more
Imma need some proof of that.

>It won't change anything
Reminds me of our civil war. During Bull Run, a wounded retreating soldier told Jackson that the day was going against them. He said "If you think so, you had better not say anything about it". Defeatism is even cuckier than lefty cucks.

>Being invaded by a bunch of mestizos and niggers

In your dreams, taco.

>There are actual black meet white parties which are specifically organized for coalburners and nignogs to meet. I shit you not.
You seem like the most redpilled guy here. Ive never heard of this where abouts?

>It honestly doesn't take a large percentage
More than "no one" is helpful.

>Folding your arms and not having any opinion besides nihilism and defeatism will fuck you for sure.
Why would I have any other opinion? Things are only going to get worse, until the conquest. There's nothing any one can do to stop it.

>Imma need some proof of that.
They don't study this, but the mood compared to the other attacks was different. From "don't look back in anger" to "how dare anyone hurt our belovedMuslims!"

> He said "If you think so, you had better not say anything about it"
And they still lost even though he kept his mouth shut.

>Defeatism is even cuckier than lefty cucks.
Defeatism is the face of having been defeated is absolutely logical.

>There are actual black meet white parties which are specifically organized for coalburners and nignogs to meet. I shit you not.
Woa, I've seen a lot of weird kike stuff, but never this. What the fuck?

Your mom is finished

>Defeatism
There is no hope, but that doesn't mean we can't fight. Optimism won't get us anywhere.

You can't fight the world.

AllahuAkbar

You always have a choice in the matter. If you really want to fight Globalism, then join the next paramilitary clash that happens in the East. The Balkans can't remain peaceful forever, and ISIS is still around.

Who cares? white men are always cuckolds anyway. Let it happen.

Swedish women having some good times in Tanzania.

We don't have any no go zones either, you are the one spreading fake news

'Sup Eurobro

>You always have a choice in the matter
No you don't.

>If you really want to fight Globalism, then join the next paramilitary clash that happens in the East.
Why would that happen?

> The Balkans can't remain peaceful forever,
They can't but all that needs to happen is that they stop being the Balkans.

>and ISIS is still around.
I know. Half of them are here, with the full support of our state.

that must be some bomb ass pussy,

It's never a white man with a black women is it...

No we won´t. See our countries fall into the ashes? never

delet this

Dam White chics are getting blacked, riced, mooselimb cocked. Virtue signaling White chics put out fagina.

They've already fallen. Wake up and see the world around you.

What will happen if generation after generation of white men continue to be angry and alone? The future is dark my friends.

There wont be any white men. Guess that answers that question.