APOLOGIZE

USA APOLOGIZE NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RualkLUu-oA
youtu.be/n_r06TGDxYo
youtu.be/RgmRRqUYBpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like somebody wants even more lumber tariffs.

Just saw this. What a Cuck

looks like some one wants more nations not use the dollar.

canada is so fucking cucked.

Become part of the US again.

Chinese shill

APOLOGIZE

fuck you, leaf

> thinking Frozen France has that kind of economic pull

he'd probably be a lot more popular if he started talking about making Canada great again...

nah thats the usa as more and more nations release you obsolete.

I hope based Justin corrupts every one of them. When will burgers actually learn some compassion for others?

what do you think the giant military is for? it's sure as hell not for protecting us or guarding our border

it's for enforcing the petrodollar silly... nice fantasy you got there, I'd worry about the euro first

Serious question. Do these globalists not know what rational self interest is or are they truly the traitorous vermin they appear to be? 10 million to a jihadi terrorist? 240 million or whatever to the Clinton foundation? He's paying your executioner with your own money.

I believe you'd have to be an actual idiot to put global interests before your own country, which is the opposite of the reason why they were given a position of power in the first place. Those opposed to common sense are a threat, and they're growing in number.
I would like to think it's only a matter of time before Trudeau is ripped down from his pedestal and torn to shreds, but ya know... it's Canada.

It's time for regime change in Canada.

CANADIAN MOUNTEE CURRENT YEAR
CANADA YES!

Next leaf I see IRL is gonna get a stern talkin' too

youtu.be/RualkLUu-oA

I'm sorry, for being an occupant of the greatest country on Earth who's pros smash it's cons. My bad.

Wouldn't it be a shame if something bad happened to your country

Sad day for Canada.
Old mountie:

youtu.be/n_r06TGDxYo

I'm the Mountie!
I'm Handsome!
I'm Brave!
I'm Strong!
I'm the Mountie!
And I enforce the Law!
You can try to run!
But you can never hide!
The Mountie always gets his man!

Get fucked leafs

>Not my Prime Minister

Are krauts the new leafs?

Daily reminder that the more I say this shit, the more the Chinese and Arabs buy into our crappy economy and inflate our dollar against the US dollar.

I say and do all this anti-US shit because it makes the US enemies (which there are a lot of) happy and it makes me and my country rich.

You'd do the same if you were me, goys-I mean cabrons- I mean friends. :^)

Eat shit burgers, the Canadian Psy-Op is already habbening

Ah yes. The only likeable Canadian ever.

he's a muslim, they pray everyday for bad things to happen to their host countries

>dat jawline

>jimmy hart
that traitorous bastard

Day Of The Rake can't come soon enough desu.

Fuck canada

Day of the rake when?

Justin from Canada

So glad Trump dropped this phony guy for Macron, who at least seems to be a though homo

They seriously think that any self interest is evil. They are basically mentally ill. They don't understand that self-interest can be moral and mutually beneficial. If everyone acted in their self interest the world would probably be a lot more peaceful and ironically, cooperative. It's when things are done for the "public good" that evil and death starts to occur.

Get fucked leaf

Remember Fallout? We WILL annex canada...

... ...and then the Chinese will nuke us.

but he was heel. you aren't supposed to like him

The U.S. should go inside Canada, and kill this motherfucker, and the family tree of any leaf faggot that gets in its way.

I swear to God, this guy can't be for real, right?

If gets day of the rake happens

RAKE SOON

The fucking gall of this faggot. How can one man be so ballsy so as to say something like this but at the same time be such a massive beta cuckold? I don't get it.

of course le weed man would tell them that. if the pipe lines phase out american jobs after construction is over people will demand we stop using them

america has tore up more than 1 trade deal in the past it can do it again. its just paper

The fact that "America First" is seen as wrong today when it was believed by almost every American in the 60s shows how far we've degenerated.
In any case, this twinky fairy can go fuck himself.

>doing good things is bad

American education system.

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Re roll

How about we drop a nuke on Ottawa? Or just fire bomb it like Dresden?

Screw off leaf

Assassinate that piece of shit. We could easily get away with it. Canada can't do shit and no one who matters would care.

Canada couldn't exist without the US. We are their economic lifeblood and they don't have to worry about defense with their jacked big brother next door.

Times like this I'm glad I live near the Canadian border.

When IT happens, whenever and whatever it is, I grab my SKS and start walking North.

Fuck Canada.

Fuck I hate this country.

Is this considered grounds for invasion?

youtu.be/RgmRRqUYBpg

A fucking leaf

Get your nose out of our greatest ally internal affairs. Keep invinting vibrant diversity into Canada. You might get enough votes for another term.

You have no idea man.
He's like Obama and a white guilt homosexual had a love child that turned out gayer and more focused on "social inequalities" then he is put in the most powerful position in the country and is left to his own devices.
He's a lazy fuck, but the few things he actually does are completely disastrous.

I feel for you, dimly, but I do.
When's the next election?

Cucked faggot needs to focus on his own country that he's destroying.

Hey bro, you can do that and take all of our illegals. Sweet deal.

Dunno about invasion...we could..however borrow something from France. They don't need it...for now

That guy is why people hate faggots (and the only difference between that guy and any other politician is that that guy is out of the fucking closet)

I wish Trump was as good as Trudeau.

With that said, I'd like to apologize on behalf of all sane Americans for Trump's actions.

He does not represent how the majority of us feel (look at the popular vote).

Once he's impeached hopefully we can mend international relations and reverse all the damage he has caused.

Hey, would you leafs like some niggers? We got a bunch here, and they aren't falling for the "Back to Africa' meme. Your PM seems like the kind of faggot that would invite the destruction a nigger horde would bring to your country. Let us know, and thanks in advance.

He won't be impeached. They'll go after him after he is out of office like they did clinton for lying under oath.

Presidency will get protected at all costs.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

They sure are gunning for the spot

I wish someone would kill this fucking faggot.

Lol!

All I can say is that if the US decided to invade and take care of Trudeau and any other Soros owned Canadian politicians, there would be a LOT of "leafs" who would volunteer to help you.

Only the brain dead morons in Toronto and Vancouver support what's going on.

Cool story bro.

>if you win, you lose

We learned out lesson when we tried in 1812. It didn't go so well.

All for Umbrella's sake-

shit, wait

Do mounties really carry tasers everywhere?

So only the majority of country and the 12 idiots that are against him will for sure make the difference.

kek

His approval rating is still like 67% though.
He's a dream come true to all the queers in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver etc.
Our cities have become extremely gay and liberal, and filled with shitskin leeches. They all vote liberal, every election.
Fucking liberals have been in power in Ontario for like over 10 years now with no hope in sight.
That Wynne cunt has literally robbed every taxpayer and still has support because not supporting the dyke would be a hate crime.
Now with elections coming up she set a 25% decrease in hydro costs to buy votes.
People are stupid enough to fall for it too, like she raised the costs because the hydro company gave her hundreds of thousands of dollars. This shit is just common knowledge and very criminal but nobody does anything about it because you can't criticize a dyke you bigoted shit.

I'm leaving this fucking country asap. Just nuke us, we're a blight on humanity.

Looks like Trudeau wants that Trump nuke NAFTA.

Every mounty carries a silly little .22 for waving politely at criminals, and a .50 cal handcannon loaded with moosestoppers under his coat for Serious Business

true fact

Is he, dare i say it, /ourcuck/?

Is moosestopping that big of a problem?

Run away mooses.

>bypassing the president to whine at governors
>thinking they don't get most of their gibs from trump directly these days
he's a fucking dope

Minnesota First

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Kys shill

well some states will listen to him but thankfully they're surrounded by smarter states. If California went all the way to canadian border, we'd probably have problems.

looks like some one wants more rapefugees not to stop raping

yeah ISRAEL FIRST FUCK CANADA
ISRAEL CITIZENS FIRST

Funny how this little bitch runs his mouth when nobody's around but at the G-20 he was trying to suck Trumps dick. I feel embarrassed for Canada. He's such a awkward weirdo. I can't believe he actually runs a country. A true pathetic excuse for a man.

*cringe*

Fine.

the new motto should be: "Go fuck yourself."

Its almost like I cant even.. who should we put first? Somalia first! Can we then be second?

>Doesnt use the dollar
>Gets the full might of the USA brought down upon them

We can just make you use it. We kicked your ass twice already now.

Someone find Justin and throw a brick at him. Call it a brick of tolerance.

Why does Germany even post here anymore. Their flag shouldn't even exist on this site because they do not have a country anymore. The only "country leader" worse then Trudeau is Merkel.

Trump should give a speech in Canada and urge Québec to vote for its independence.

>President tells you to take a hike
>Immediately run to the governors
Absolutely pathetic. Trudeau is such a political non entity I'm amazed Quebec hasn't seceded yet.

new motto
"your beer is crap and your bacon is just ham"

I wouldn't have anything against you Americans if you put Canadians in camps, please do, don't even bother sparing me I would understand

*gens du pays* intensifies