GAS THE KIKES?

Jew here,

I love posting hand-rubbing jew memes as much as the next guy, but I'm starting to get concerned you guys actually want tdotr us...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvZVZ8h1p4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop this shit first.

Surely you mean dotgc

Everything is a satire in this site. Don't worry. (pic related)

The Jewish women can stay, you gotta go

ok stopped

no tho It is all LARP ing

There are TWO types of jew.

The first one is the Zionist jew who wants his little slice of land in the world, an ethnostate, where he and his people can reside. I have no problem with this jew.

Then you have the Traveling Jew, who goes place to place infecting the world and it's people with a disease that will cause the destruction of gentiles in their own land.

The Traveling Jew must die.

kids would be jews according to halaka...

what about secular jews who don't do traveling jew stuff and just want to live in peace

Kill yourself you fucking jew. Congratulations on realizing its not satire.

uhhhhh

nigger

>secular jews
>don't do traveling jew stuff
Good one user

kek that's pretty damn accurate actually

Even if they want to they can't. They're just lonely scrawny and weak white "males". They can't even compete and their wrists are so tiny they can wear a Funion on it.

You've got to go back

Keep thinking that. I happen to know a bunch of people in real life who wouldn't lift a finger to help your kind when its time to get on the train.

in previous jewish expulsions, we never had anywhere to go so we always ended up in another hostile land. at least now there's israel...

Literally the only ones larping are the cartoon watching slimes. Now go back to Sup Forums

why don't you just convert to Christianity?

I don't believe such a jew exists.

Any jew who realized they were a jew and accepted that they are a jew by blood, can only be a Zionist or a Traveling Jew.

Consider the OP, or if the OP is in fact yourself:

Why are you feeling a threat?

If it turns out that people like me go around and start rounding up jews who have not left the country, after giving previous announcement and ample time to get out, what would you do?

Would you fight us, or do the right thing and go back to your ethnostate?

It's the same with blacks. Sure, those few blacks that move into your neighborhood probably want to live in peace, but more blacks follow and turn the place to utter shit.

So is the Traveling Jew, who conspires against and despises the Gentile. The Traveling Jew lives in a Gentile Land and wouldn't give a drop of blood to help the Goy who outnumber them.

I'm just not religious at all. When I say Jewish, I mean in terms of ancestry. I don't even know any other jews besides family. Functionally, I feel like any other white person

The age of trains is over Billy. You try and mess with us and your fate will be similar to that of the USS Liberty.

you're only allowed to live because us good goyim let you live. if i were you i would scurry back under you're rock because you're starting to piss us off.

you set up planet weimar. what did you think came next?

>what is brokeback mountain
>what is almost any anime that isn't jojo
See? I can cherry pick shit to make it look like your side is the one promoting gay intercourse too, or we can accept that there are both filthy jews and upstanding traditionalists in both of these fields and what's important is choosing the right ones that do teach good lessons and uphold traditions.

Don't worry, you won't feel a thing.

Nukes do nothing, no one will use them because who ever sends one first is getting turned to ash.
Every jew in the world could be massacred/expelled and all you'd do is go crying to the UN about it

I gotcha covered boss, quick and clean

time to SHUT IT DOWN

Take this jew

>nukes do nothing
>nigger brain

If any country tries to destroy Israel they know they'll get destroyed themselves.

Congratulations, you reached the point where you realize you are in the wrong neighborhood.

Everyone else has nukes, your nukes do not trump the rest of the worlds nukes, how is it so hard to understand?
There will be no nuclear wars

I unironically look forward to seeing you gassed in my lifetime.

Is that what your rabbi told you?

Anyway, I have no problem with jews who stay in Israel, or even Zionists.

I have a problem with jews who try their jew shit in the land of the Goy.

The only countries that have nukes and hate us are Pakistan and North Korea. They're so far away that our Arrow-3 system can intercept their missiles. They don't have any capabilities to use a bomber to do that and if they tried they'd fail miserably as we will see it coming from miles away.

If you're implying that Europe will try to nuke us you're badly mistaken. These countries would rather nuke themselves.

>muh based zionist joos!!

no, Israel meddling in our affairs and practically holding the west hostage is proof that Jews will continue to jew and deceive, no matter where they are.

that only happens though because the traveling jews live here. the problem is zionist jews who don't live in israel

Do what? Is it our fault we're successful? Is it the lions fault for hunting the sheep? No because that's how life is. Jews are more intelligent and better educated so they naturally dominate.

And they should be thankful for the Jews because without us you can say goodbye to 25% of Nobel prizes, Google, Facebook, Dell, Oracle, biggest capital investors, banks, Harvard law school etc etc we make their country so much better by "jewing". Smart people understand this but people here are fucking degenerates.

No, I'm implying that your nukes wont do shit, no one cares about israelis, we care about the cunts in europe trying to destroy our race and culture by immigration and affirmative action.

If we were to expel every jew to israel there is nothing you can do about it, whoever fires first get's destroyed

Of course not. It's a meme. That said, what it is, is a sign of vigilance towards a group of a fanatically self biased cult that is willing to ruin the lives of others in order to preserve themselves. We could have been best buddies, but you chose to betray us.

>you chose to betray us
no i didn't

The West would be better off without everything you named and anything else a Jew has ever touched. They need to pack up and leave our nations now. Go be superior in Israel and leave us alone forever, you poisonous slime creatures.

OUTOUTOUT

Somehow I don't think GDP is worth the destruction of my own race.
Crazy concept to a jew I know.
You can keep all of the talent and become an incredibly advanced civilazation top kek

I don't give a shit about your race, just convert to the one true Faith. Christ died for you, accept Him into your heart. To me, you are almost as worthless as any other atheist.

this. I just don't get it. We try our best to benefit all the lands we inhabit. Must make people resent us.

>fanatically self biased
Barbara Lerner Spectre

digijew

No, rabbi, you're brain damaged from your circumcision. Combine that with your complete lack of foresight and hatred of goys and you have the recipe for a brewing race war. Only this time, either we survive, or nobody survives. This time you're fooling no one.

Those prizes and positions are due to nepotism, nothing more. Plenty of "goys" more than willing and capable to genuinely enrich the world, but we believe in meritocracy and you don't. Our weakness I guess.

guess who invented the gas that was eventually turned on us...

>we

Some are trolling, some are for real. Only experts can tell who are doing which one.

You are correct, oven fuel. Now go stand in line and wait your turn.

The average IQ in Israel is 95.

Jews have no place in civilised society.

Dating a zionist Jew. Parents divorced. Mom converted to Christianity and married a Christian. Dad married a Catholic. They all hate blacks and spics and traveling Jews. Gf has Christian sympathies due to mother (probably will convert).

She doesn't look like a Jew at all either.

>mfw they're culling themselves but she still fucks like a Jew

this x 6 gorillion

>mad at use of we

I don't fucking get it. Germans, French, Japanese can all refer to themselves as we, but Jews are held to a different standard. I'm still an American first, but I'm not going to deny I share ancestry with Jews. I don't get mad when Irish people celebrate Saint Patrick's Day; as a matter of fact, I'm happy to join them in their celebration.

israel 25% arab

Gas elite kikes who are genuinely in the wrong, many normal Jews are based and cool bro, like any group - you must get the bad ones

It's because WE let them, because we haven't ended the fucking traveling jews HERE.

You think jews are smart? You fuckers got marched to the chambers in the millions by handfulls of men with guns, and you cunts did jack shit.

You habe been kicked out of almost every nation on Earth in the past. You literally have your homeland as a welfare program of western nations that you couldn't take by yourself. You defended your homeland from an invasion on the 60s with GOY weapons.

You degenerates fool and trick our youth so that we will fuck ourselves over given time and take our land, and when we wise up and start stomping you weak fucks you cry victim.

You're no better than niggers in my eyes, and the only reason I tolerate you is that many on you Jews decide to stay in jew land. We have a common enemy and you fucks use them to attack us.

How is peace on Earth accomplished with everyone walking away happy? Israel turns into a glassland.

why can't you just apply standards of treason to everyone individually? If a kike is being a traitor, try him for treason. why does every kike have to go?

Go away.

>half-white half-Jew mongrel raised Catholic
>grew up around Italian family exclusively besides mom
>look Italian
>always saw myself as white
>still might get gassed

It's not fucking fair. Can't I just self-identify as a spaghetti nigger and call it a day?

This goy got triggered hard by the truth. Bruh, just accept it, jews rule good drool

It's just generalizing from basement virgins OP.

Quite possibly stemming from envy at having your own ethnostate when many whites want the same thing. Most people understand that there is a split in the Jewish community and that most Jews do not agree with Marxist doctrine.

I don't think it's wrong for any race to look out for it's own. The problem being in their hubris they become like Hitler in that they want to conquer most of the Middle East for themselves and dump their current populations into Europe.

That is why you see Hasidic Jews protesting Zionism. They understand that it's wrong and that they will take the blame for it. I would equate it to a black man seeing his own people acting like cliche Facebook gangstas and being embarrassed by them. Or me seeing my own people degrade into mnt dew sipping football retards gorging themselves on gmo pizza.

i didn't say every individual of Jewish origin is under my persecution. In saying "like any group" I wished to call attention to the fact that this is not any sort of special treatment for a perceived Jewish ethnicity, it applies equally to anyone of any race that are in hegemonic positions in their own societies around the world only due to the fact of their corruption or undeserved merit

youtube.com/watch?v=DvZVZ8h1p4Q

If the jews suddenlt disapear tommorow this is what will happen:
1. You'll have way less money
2. You'll have way less human capital who knows what to do with that money so less income.
3. As a result of 1 and 2 people will become much poorer, social programs like NHS might not be economicly viable.
4. The west will continue to be liberal:
4.a The people that try to "ruin" your country by political correctnes and feminism are not going to just stop just because of no jews. The people in the far left actually hate jews generaly because of Israel and because they're pro muslim,
4.b The progression of the liberal subconscios has nothing to do with jews but is just a result of falling in the slipery slope of liberalism. e.g. feminism: Women takes care of children because that's how it always have been -> enlightenment-> democracy and human rights-> women allowed to vote-> women are just as good as man-> women should have carriers-> destruction of families-> less children -> low birthrates->refugees. Nothing to do with jews folks open your eyes,,,

>I love posting hand-rubbing jew memes as much as the next guy

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q

If only we could bait Israel into a first launch. The threat of a nuclear armed white ethnostate might just do the trick. Then we get to go HAM on you motherfuckers.

Pay back our shekels and we'll be cool.
All of them.

>but I'm starting to get concerned you guys actually want tdotr us...
See, that's just it. These past few years us goys have begun to get awfully nervous that you Jews are trying to wipe us out. With the writing all over the wall, it's no wonder we're angry.

Sup Forums , have you taken the tally stick pill yet ?!?

Nah, Jews are the best, user. We're just bullshitting. I'm goyim, and as far as I'm concerned, you and 99.9% of other Jews rock, and so does Israel. Live long and prosper.

Yes. Tally sticks kill the Jew.

If we expel all jews here is what will happen.
1.There will be way more objective media
2.There will be way less of a push to destroy the white race
3.Western nations will become far more nationalist and geared towards their citizens best interests
4.Feminism and Political correctness dies off die to facts and less propaganda and misdirection in the media
>Nothing to do with jews here folk open your eyes
Yes, it's all just a coincidence ;)

>1. You'll have way less money
>It's literally impossible to run a country without Jew controlled money
>I know from experience
>t. Germany 1933-1945

Do you see why I just disregarded whatever other claptrap you were making up?

Road to hell is paved with good intentions. You aren't actually doing good though, your arrogance just makes you think you are.

kill everyone equally

And money is made up, so we can print more and actually allocate it to infrastructure and things that matter to people. Not prop up stock markets or reinflate the housing market back to unaffordable levels. QE was a fucking waste

I'm a jew, most of this board is jews larping as nazis.

It's a secret power fetish.

>Is it the lions fault for hunting the sheep?

Would any reasonable person begrudge a smart flock of sheep for gassing all the lions?

Ever wonder why your kind has gotten kicked out of hundreds of countries throughout history? Jews are a disease. I mean fuck even jesus kicked the moneychangers ,basically bankers , out of the temple and he was the mellowest motherfucker in the world!!
>not all jews
Well of course not every single jew is bad ,but alit if your people have been swindlers since forever. Probably because your holy book conpares us gentiles to animals etc.

So do I want to gas all jews? No. Do I want about 40% of the ones at the top to die and stop corrupting our democracy and making our soldiers die for your little jewy geopolitical goals?Yes . Absolutely.Maybe 50% should die.

All jews and blacks should be sterilized though. For the future.

AH - HAH

knew it, Jews wanna be Nazis

Caught you buddy

BUSTED , BUSTED !

bullshit, don't think you're smarter than us or that we need you at all. Israel is a shithole with a slightly above African tier IQ, it also lives on free gibs from its puppet states, mainly UK, Germany and the US.
Jewish German refugees started all that liberal nonsense and the ones alive and working today in the media, universities and charities are promoting it still.
If we removed Jews from our unis we would eventually, given a generation or two turn back into ethnostates.

"Secular jews" are the leftists pushing for open borders,abortion,race mixing ,faggotry and 8 yeqr old trannies.
99% of the "we dont want christmas tree ceremonies in our tiwn" people are jews.So no,fuck them. Secular lefties are the worst.

They both have to be slaughtered mercilessly. Men, women, children. They all need to die.

This. user is based and gets the race issue better than most people on Sup Forums.

Agent Johnson?

Funny how The Fed is completely controlled by jews yet they're only 2% of the population. They're also in control of media and are overrepresented on the supreme court. (((((COINCIDENCE)))))))

You have to stop embracing your Jewishness and change your name. Jewishness is inherently toxic and incompatible with others in a mixed society because Jews believe they are superior to the goyim and they practice extreme nepotism while white Christians are already at a disadvantage due to their freakishly high empathy.