Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Found Dead In Miami

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

Nothing at all suspicious here.

archive.fo/D33R8

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html
archive.fo/D33R8
arkancide.com
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/YourNewsWire
realorsatire.com/yournewswire-com/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-14/republican-operative-behind-confusing-wsj-bombshell-committed-suicide
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Jesus christ. Another one? Thats two this week.

Clintons are cleaning house. Looks like the house of cards is about to come down. This week we have the Clinton Foundation hack as well.

Get ready for a false flag.

there is no house of cards. the CIA is full of liberals. The only good CIA agent is a dead CIA agent

What the hell? Why isn't this bigger news around here?

>Gunshot
>Suicide

Did he shoot himself in the back of the head while he was sitting on a park bench like Vince Foster?

Here. A link helps
I seriously don't know why no one steps to the Clintons. Not like that will stop anything, but there HAS to be some justice in this fkn universe

pol is full of liberals who will bump all other threads to push this down. Bump it to the top

Because faggots are spamming the board with useless petty shit.

BUMP

He had an archived link in the post.

archive.fo/D33R8

BUMP for the body counter!

w1ll s0m3b0dy k1ll th1s b1tch 4lr34dy?

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official, was found dead Tuesday in a South Dade motel room in what the Miami-Dade medical examiner’s office is ruling a suicide.

“He shot himself in the head,” said Veronica Lamar, Miami-Dade medical examiner records supervisor. She listed his time of death at 12:19 p.m.

nothing to see here. everybody go home

>Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week,
HAHAHA FUCKING EPIC

seriously, someone have a clinton kill list?

another clinton murder victim

Kek needs the will of mankind to make it happen

a google search will return a website with a list of apparent victims and stories behind each. I don't remember what it was called exactly

liberals and the us govt will protect their gravy train at all time. nothing will happen. we can talk about it but change will never happen unless we dox all CIA and FBI agents and they all die. which will NEVER happen

Bump

arkancide.com
Arkancide is the unfortunate habit of potential witnesses to the Clintons' dirty dealings in Arkansas suddenly deciding to shoot themselves twice in the back of the head. Police and Coroners in Arkansas, notably Fahmy Malak who answered to Governor Bill Clinton, automatically described these shootings as "suicides."

You have to realize that it's Clinton who is also orchestrating the fake Russia narrative

She will never allow the world to realize that she lost because she was a terrible, unlikable candidate. It has to be someone else's fault

The entire club Clinton crime family needs to be brought down asap. They are a serious threat to our democracy

oh wow who would have seen that coming.

Yes, I know. But...
JUST
ONE
CLOT

Have a BUMP

Very, interrsting. Maybe this explains why all today I kept hearing about a republican donor, who attempted to get the clinton emails from the russians, and then talked to the wall street journal about it. He was also found to have commit suicide in a hotel in Minnesota. But that happened back in May not recently.

It's amazing how people get suicided left and right and normie still go batshit when you mention democracy is somewhat rigged or shadowy groups might be operating in the dark.
They get angry AF sometimes.

no that was this week. Peter W Smith was found dead with a helium balloon on his head and a letter on the desk saying "there was no foul play"

Nothing to see here goy

>be connected to Criminal Clinton scam
>commit suicide by shooting yourself 3 times in the back of the head

I'm out of touch here. What did he find?

because normies are retards. they believe the govt would never harm them even though there is evidence that we tested chemicals on US soliders, gave radiated milk to retarded kids, and spread anthrax on san francisco

Are you sure thats how his name is spelled?

that money that went to haiti were siphoned to the clinton foundation

Baby steps... First unmask Russia-Trump invention then get to the rest.

>because normies are retards.
Yes I know but it still surprises me to this day.
You can literally show them shit off Wikipedia about MKULTRA, SYPHILIS experiements, what have you, and they still march on with their denial until they storm off.

yep. wouldn't be surprised if no news would report it. this is some dank local news

It needs updating, this was before the Criminal Clintons had Seth Rich murdered.

the miami herald doesnt even mention anything about Clinton connections

operation green run, starfish prime (when we nuked honolulu), or even operation paper clip when we hired germans for NASA and MKULTRA, and the japs for our anthrax studies

The Clintons have been killing off 1-4 people a month for the past 35 years and nothings happened so far.

TWEET THIS TO DON JR
ALL EYES ARE ON HIM CURRENTLY
MAKE USE OF IT

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html

He was found dead may 14th. It was only recently that the media started reporting it was a suicide. A reporter recently "obtained" a state document indicating it was so.

That's horrifying

Bump

God, this

reminder. he is a foreigner. Not an america. he somehow came to the states, obtained a gun, and then shot himself. No mention of where he got the gun

because a google search says

>During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds.

He was scheduled to go before the Haitian Senate's Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission next Tuesday as the commission investigates the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela's discounted oil programme.

Nothing to do with Clintons.

nothing to see here, I NEED A nap

bamp

Uh

How does this implicate the clintons?

Can someone connect the dots? The guy was going to testify about Venezuelan aid being misused.

how dumb are you m8
Do you think we found a random guy off the news and then invented he was connected to the Clintons OR MAYBE we knew about it already and THEN we posted bc he suddengly got suicided?

>TWEET THIS TO DON JR
>ALL EYES ARE ON HIM CURRENTLY
>MAKE USE OF IT
Somebody do this!

And the body count rises. The efficiency of the Klinton killing machine is something to behold.

Guys, it's quite late. Shall we call it a day and tuck in our comfy beds?

is the Clinton Foundation cleaning house before trump tries to take them down?

If you really want to get spooky about it, ask yourself this. Why did he kill himself on a day that would mean his body and death would be discovered and reported on in the friday news cycle?

Hillary is pimpin. Don't hate the player..

read the article mate

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.
According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.
“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.
The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

people seriously need to read the article before bitching

About: YourNewsWire
rationalwiki.org/wiki/YourNewsWire
>YourNewsWire (styled as YourNewsWire.com[1]) is an Los Angeles-based clickbait fake news website known for disseminating conspiracy theories and misleading information, contrary to its claimed motto (“News. Truth. Unfiltered#)

realorsatire.com/yournewswire-com/
>yournewswire.com
is CLICKBAIT

You must give me link of MSM to confirm it.

Mite b cool
(((Drudge))) is a mess

I thought you had to be not a degenerate to get a job with the CIA

All the other sources on this suicide say he was going testifying regarding "PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program."

Any evidence that the clinton foundation is linked to the programs or did the fag who runs this website literally just copy and paste over PetroCaribe?

Add Another One!!
A longtime Republican operative from Chicago’s North Shore who was at the center of a confusing Wall Street Journal story involving shadowy Russian hackers and Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 missing emails committed suicide, according to the Chicago Tribune. Peter W. Smith, 81, a former private equity executive and longtime political operative, killed himself in a Minnesota hotel room days after telling his story to a reporter from WSJ, according to the Chicago Tribune.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-14/republican-operative-behind-confusing-wsj-bombshell-committed-suicide

oh you got me there. Rationalwiki also call pepe a hate crime and the ok hand sign a white supremacy logo

rationalwiki also call CNN real news. You atheists are pathetic. I present you the light and you hide in the darkness

Bruh this is fake news

Was testifying on something completely different

Does anyone in the CIA or any other agency question whether what they are doing is morally justified?

>He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

He has a point insofar as the OP article is not enough to substantiate his links to the Clinton cartel.

I remember him from before, does anyone have any material about him?

PS: the fact he was about to testify on something unrelated, assuming true, doesn't mean his connection to the Clintons aren't the cause of the "suicide".

What are the odds?

I wish shit like this would get the flashing alarm headlines on Drudge

Who is Hillary Clinton?

The Clinton kill count must be in the hundreds now. And that's just assasinations to keep the lid on things.
These ((people)) have killed more than Capone or any of the mafia families they make movies about.
Pray for their arrest and successful prosecution everyday bros.
They are the embodiment of evil, the definition of corruption and the personification of amorality.

their corruption must be way worse than we know if they are willing to kill so many people to cover it up

What?!?!?!

They were created for the most heinous things imaginable. They were created by the new world order.

>pass drugs tests
>pass criminal background tests
>references
sounds like it would be hard for liberals to get a job there

I must say, I live in Miami and I didn't hear anything about this on any local news...

its fucking incredible that they get away with this shit

As in all organizations, they corrupt/convert members once they have already joined.

Much like Freemasonry for the lowest degrees, where it's all cool&hippy and the weird sinister shit gets revealed only as you rise in rank.

ALSO they don't send regular field agents joe mc america to do the wetwork, they have contractors/patsies and specific agents who can be trusted (or made disappear).

so perhaps its...oh I don't know...fake news.

:D

The first suicide letter literally said "No foul play here" which he obviously wrote to spare his poor widow the pains of internet nazis obsessing over a sick 81 year old dying. This guy probably had a bad heart, look how red his face is. People die, it happens.

oh another suicid by gunshot in the head, while straped in a bag

>Sup Forums unironically believes that Hillary Clinton is running a global shadow government hit squad in her spare time
>successfully murdered over a dozen people by now just as a fringe clean ups of her actual, bigger crimes
>maintain opinion that shes a low energy moron
You'd think the cognitive dissonance would have gotten somewhere by now

This.

The guy offed himself with dignity.

This, but you have to consider we can be a bit too much into the conspiracy stuff, it is exciting :P

>the official cause of death is “ multiple gunshots to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Fixed.

Because there's nothing anyone can do about it?

And we all expect the Clinton family and their associates to do this.

If you think you can do something, then by all means go ahead. No one else seems to think they can.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Yes she's as pure as the driven snow, It's not like she overthrew and had the leader of a nation murdered so she could win an election or anything. She has more blood on her hands than just about any politician going around now.

LOL how the fuck can anyone with a straight face label it a suicide? these medical examiners are so fucking cucked.

>2 in a week

Christ.

You must be cia newfag.

cia niggers

Bump

That's why they kept trafficking drugs, right?

Another poor soul has come down with Clinton Syndrome. So sad.

>t. Terry Davis

Bump

>A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, better known as FAES. He held the position from May 2012 until February 2015 when he was replaced. He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

>He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant
>has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

I don't believe any conspiracy theory bullshit, but even I'm a little spooked by that.