Lauren goldberg

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385
Impressive how you beta cucks still defend her.
Convinve me that she isn´t controlled opposition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guys guys get in before the finn starts to sperg out.

So when are you going to get off your fat ass, get on a boat, and put your life on the line to block refugees from entering Europe?

When you do that, then Ill take you seriously. Until then, youre just a faggot neckbeard shill.

Fuck off.

why does it matter if shes controlled opposition? Your opinions should be formulated on your own not dictated by a youtube celebrity. If you enjoy her videos, watch them, she cant only influence you if you are weak minded.

Inb4 Finland

>only jewish people fled from the nazis

Go read some more before posting a shit fucking thread

SAGE

i just wanna see the Fin show up

he is the only reason I look into those shit threads desu.
his determination is really fascinating.

p-photoshopped
r-r...right?

lauren was supposed to be one of us

Fuck off shill.
When you see this type of post, you are looking at actual controlled opposition.
This is the current tactic being used by Shareblue and friends.
Their goal is to keep you focused on infighting or on "racism/anti-semitism /whatever."
There is serious shit going down with the democrats and the mask is about to slip. Stay focused.

her background pic has a Masonic Department Store from London England in it. she is s Masonic lodge operative .

When will you get it that you will never convinced anyone by posting that same tweet you retard? She is 0% Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>my grandparents escaped the Nazi's in Denmark
Sounds like a load of bullshit, we sent them all to Sweden and that's why they're worse off than us.

Uhhh you got me there Op.

She's a Jewess so yea

Her grandparents lost their trucking business during the war so they left, she's exaggerating.

So is the determination of those trying to destroy her character without proofs.

I'm 50% sure that was satire to show the person she replied to how her point was dumb

>you cant have an opinion about something unless you are the literal shining example of perfection in that catagory
wew lad, thats some advanced retardation

Okay, okay, she's not a jew and she isn't worth hating and not even that bad. Fair enough. But do you admit to being a beta male/orbiter with no life?

You wouldn't be in the middle of a war willingly, would you? Or are you fucking stupid?
Also
>Convinve me that she isn´t controlled opposition
Do you have any evidence to suggest she is?

Why would white Danes need to flee from the natsocs? And who runs away when their country has been invaded instead of fighting for it? Jews, that's who.

I find it hilarious when the stormcucks who watch her videos and think she's the "ideal perfect Aryan woman" have a fit in the comments section when they realize she isn't an ethno/white nationalist.

>Nazi's
What is it that makes it so hard to pluralize that term in your language, Anglos?

That dumb cunt doesn't even know possessive versus plural.

I'm not going to talk about my personal life so some fucktards can try to dox me

It's a simple question, you can answer it easily without giving your life story or anything dox-able
Do you deny being a beta male? Are you an alpha male with a social life?

As if anything I say is believed anyway. I do have a social life, don't know where I fit in the beta/alpha spectrum. Now stop distracting from the topic at hand.

Jumping on the communist gravy train? I hate hitler! Look at me! I hate an innocent man!

I thought you guys moved on to character assassinating Peterson? Still unsatisfied with your work I guess.

>Kikes still faking the holocaust.
>Grandparents scared of the good guys and lost their country due to degeneracy
They are two different statements. She's not saying her grandparents were kikes. She's simply saying blah blah kikes and also her grandparents fled. I still happen to like Lauren

You have no clue about what war is if you think people living in the middle of a world war have nothing to worry about.

shitty reading comprehension mate. let me guess, american ?

here's her most recent tweet

as much as i love the finn shill and moarpheus circle jerk we have every single fucking day

these eceleb threads need to go offsite/permaban for making them.
we should take a page from the commies at /lefty/pol and make a /trash/ genral where all eceleb and twitter drama goes and sticky the thread at the top

Im of similar opinion OP but still on the fence about Lauren. For me it's people like milo - where they can still plant homosexuality and race mixing degeneracy (his love for black dick) into the movement. Sure milo is entertaining to watch tear people apart, but he is easily the opposite of the morale that is expected of us.

We are morally superior, why would anyone in their right mind want a homosexual, black dick lover to be a representative of us.

Why should political e-celeb videos be banned but discussion of political TV segments shouldn't?

You mean accomplish nothing except to get more attention for yourself? Wow, what a selfless thing for a girl to do. You know, literally nothing except get attention. How could she be so brave?

Lauren doesn't promote degeneracy though

a video or two is fine i guess but threads about the "discussion" of the content creator should be banned literally who needs x100 threads about what x ate for breakfast or where are they going. my point being is that they should go into a genral that is sticked on the front page to clean up the board. as for political tv segments could you elaborate on that

The mental acrobatics Lauren orbiters go through make me laugh. The invasion of Denmark by Germany took a grand total of 6 hours. The horrors! Quick, Shlom-I mean Lars, we must escape!

It's not that she's Jewish, it's that she's a kikelover. Also, she's featureless with a blocky face. It's weird that people who post hot naked chicks all day everyday (you guys) you obsess over a mediocre typical idea-regurgitating attention whore.

I mean there's no qualitative difference between discussing what people on TV say and what e-celebs on Youtube say. These e-celebs get as much views as mainstream TV.

fair enough and like i said a thread or two about the content in genral is fine and each person does make good content. bit the discussion about xyz personal life and activities shouldn't really have a place on this board unless it is relevant to some form of happening they are currently involved in/doing live reporting.

i still think the should be crammed into a genral though

>bit the discussion about xyz personal life and activities shouldn't really have a place on this board unless it is relevant to some form of happening they are currently involved in/doing live reporting.
I agree with that

Stop posting her fake dna test results - this is not evidence of her being white, this is evidence of her being open kike..

What's even more hilarious is the lengths these kikes will go to hide the fact they are kikes

at any rate you should join me in reporting moarpheus twitter account he has tweeted kike at enough people to get locked out for the fun of it

The only hilarious thing here is the fact that you actually think Sup Forumsacks are so stupid they will fall for such obvious subversion attempts. Straight out of Alinsky's playbook:

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

a couple of pics posted like yours and these silly young men start believing kike lies, i'm just counterbalancing that with facts

Holy shit. Two Finnshills now? Are they cloning you in a factory somewhere? And the JQ is not a minor issue. It is the whole kit and caboodle. If you're not redpilled on the JQ, you're not redpilled. And if you think therte is any way forward without dealing directly with the kike problem, then you're a subversive.

Stop defending subversives.

Um excuse me sweetie. Jews are based and Israel is our greatest ally. You silly stormfags think you can use revisionist history to make Sup Forums hate Israel, but it won't work.

There is literally zero proof she is Jewish at all and tons of evidence she isn't. The best "proof" people use is OP's pic and that is just a misinterpretation of her tweet.

Shut up kike take your D&C back to plebbit

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

I had a flood and lost everything.
GET OVER IT !