Draft reinstated in Lithuania

>draft reinstated in Lithuania
>conscripts counter by posting pictures of themselves crying in uniform

boredpanda.com/army-men-portraits-lithuanian-draft-conscription-neringa-rekasiute-beata-tiskevic-hasanova/

Jesus christ Lithuania, I thought you had your shit together

Yeah well anyone that purdy has good reason to cry at the idea of conscription - he's gonna have a wind tunnel where his turd-cutter used to be soon enough.

Why is the girl in pic related allowed to join a military?

That bitch needs to shave his head

Why are you so gay? Why insist on homosexuality being a motive?

Yeah, the balkans are surprisingly cucked.

IT GETS WORSE

hahahahah

Balkans? Lithuania is not balkan.

It's essential.

We need a draft. Fuck it we need a plague.

Remember guys, these peasants have nothing to do with old Dutchy

Estonia and Latvia are the only Baltics that matter anyway. If Lithuania wants to be pussies than they can rejoin Russia in Kaliningrad or just get Anschlussed by Poland

This is a whole new level of faggotry--Lithuania, SHAME.

just move to poland and buy a flat with rs money

Why didnt the army shave this pussys head?

€5/h for cleaning toilets is pretty good.
I cleaned about €500 worth of toilets in the army every month.

The upside is that now my bathroom is always sparkling clean. A clean bathroom turns on the girls. It's quite strange really.

> tfw russian negro

To bad Lithuania. This is real life. You just got caught in war thats all. Hopefully you live and the benefits are bank

wtf? Is this a Tatar?

>draft

Goes there, eats at the states expense, does some running, shoots some bullets and calls it a day.

Are all latvians half black?

can we send this girl in the pic to go fight a war to prevent them from reproducing and contaminating the general population?

Tatars don't look like this, mutt
t.tatar

I get it, being drafted fucking sucks, but only a fucking cuck would straight up cry about it. Have some dignity, FFS. However, I'm pretty sure a proper haircut and some discipline will fix them, they're (mostly) white after all.

lmao

ahahahhahahahhaha

What gave you that idea?

That's exactly what I expected from country who's exists is defined by self pity.

Tatars are Asian not nigger

holy shit its time comeback

made me think of

If countries we thought were super white could stay that way, that'd be great.

*Baltics

t. American education

Bitches

What's the point of a Military Conscription anyway? All you get are a bunch of Greenhorns with low morale. Besides, the most successful militaries throughout history have been made up of Volunteer/Full-time soldiers

Half Tatar brothers right here

salam duslar

>balkans

Grunt work

what a bunch of fags

>conscripts
No. This was just an art thing a bunch of kids pretending to cry about being drafted. The people in the photos aren't conscripts.

Also, there's a really simple way to avoid being drafted. Simply ignore the letters you receive and don't go where they tell you to go. The penalty is about 100 euros and that's all. Now, if you go where you're asked and THEN desert then they can put you in jail if they choose.

So many Lithuanians don't know this because it's not mentioned in the media. The only way to really find out about it is to read the actual law, which isn't too difficult to find on the internet.

im glad operator chan isnt dead

I lost my old folder, have the one with abu ghraib prisoner on a leash?

not the exact one, but i can work with it, thanks user

>avoiding draft
what, you cant handle strong independent Carl Gustav who needs no guidance system?

my folders are a mess, I probably have it somewhere

Holy shit it's like a Res monkey here in the states.

What's the story behind that one?

What message are they trying to send? I don't get it? Advertising that your a pussy ass bitch? There's no war, its just training you mongs, readiness is essential to your security

These niggers disgrace their uniforms

Yes I can't

>cant handle recoilles rifle
wtf l a d

I kept warning you guys that we were more cucked than you thought.

>THEY'RE MAKING ME FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY AND I WASN'T EVEN BORN HERE HUUUUUUUU

Wtf is with his Adams apple?