I've got a question for people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and that a controlled detonation is what collapsed...

I've got a question for people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and that a controlled detonation is what collapsed the towers:

Why fly planes into the buildings when you can just pretend that muslim terrorists planted bombs? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtc7evaluation.org/
aneta.org/911experiments_com/AceElevator/
youtube.com/watch?v=3gKv-6bivqo
popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just too easy isn't it Mr Schnitzel face snow monkey

Because controlled demolitions take months of preparation and planning. No one would believe terrorists had such easy access to the buildings.
Wtc7 was a controlled demolition. 9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.

because it's more dramatic

here's a question for you: if they were terrorists, why didn't they just plant bombs?

and why would they fly into the top of the tower, instead of lower, where you'd arguably kill more people?

morons

because the TSA couldn't have been invented without pretending there were planes.

I see, that makes sense. I feel kinda dumb now.

The game is nearly up mate.
wtc7evaluation.org/

>Because controlled demolitions take months of preparation and planning.

Which is precisely why it would be impossible for the illuminati to rig the towers to blow up. Somebody would notice them setting up the bombs, which would involve them working at nights when the building was empty for months.

In a plane even 1000 feet seems a lot lower than it is. You can't really see under the plane so I guess it was pretty stressful trying to hit a tower at 500 mph

If you want to enact all kind of intelligence, the more symbolic and emotional, the better. Planes flying into the tower and then eplosions is just more graphic than demolitions only.

In truth though it's just americans not wanting to see there's something out of their control. If someone managed to harm america... it just has to be other americans.

Check again.
aneta.org/911experiments_com/AceElevator/

isn't there also evidence of insider trading in the few days preceding the event?

Massive amounts. Look into who owned the buildings and who profited from 9/11 and the subsequent wars.

it's depressing that so few people care to look into it.

>In truth though it's just americans not wanting to see there's something out of their control. If someone managed to harm america... it just has to be other americans.

I'm undecided on this, I can see both sides. It's possible that sandniggers just felt like flying some planes into buildings, but a lot of parties immensely profited from 9/11 so there's definitely a motive for an inside job.

The buildings were rigged with thermite in the elevator shafts just weeks prior, after (((Larry Silverstein))) took ownership, whom then placed a massive insurance claim against the towers for terror attacks.

Whether or not the US government was directly in control, or knew about it and let it happen (ala Pear Harbor), that is another discussion.

Wtc7 either defied Newtons laws on 9/11 during its 2.25 period of near symmetrical collapse at gravitational acceleration. Or it was a controlled demolition.

the insider trading is clearly the best evidence. it would be enough to convince anyone. practically indisputable.

The high-jacked aircraft were the match to the thermite. There is plenty of video and audio evidence proving detonations throughout the building.

Then again... what happened to World Trade 7???

Your "thermite" was nothing more than molten glass and aluminum with burning embers for color. Thermite can't cut side to side. You put it on top of something and it cuts downwards due to gravity.

- A molten substance flowing from the building. GLOWING in daylight.
- Eyewitness and video of pools, of a molten substance at the bottom of the craters.
- NIST satellite heat maps of the craters, registering at upwards of 2000f.
- Smoke billowing for over a MONTH (did you forget?)

At this point, anyone whom believes the official narrative is just being indignant.

OK, I'll give you the quick rundown on 9/11

1. It was controlled demolition. Buildings hit by planes do not simply fall in on themselves. In fact, if you review footage of other buildings that are subject to controlled demolition, you will see they fall in exactly the same way.

2. More proof? Thermite was found in the ruins of the twin towers, and was not accounted for in the official explanation.
Cont

Where did all the debris go? Look at controlled demolitions and how high the debris stacks up. Even thermite wouldn't turn the towers into dust like they did. Has to be space based/Tesla tho weapon. The antennas on top turn to dust and disappears in thin air.
How did the wing tips cut perfect outline through the steel of the tower? Come on

this is weak.

INSIDER TRADING.

Hell, World Trade 7 wasn't even accounted for.

It's a MASSIVE fucking hole in the story.

Yeah but since all the intelligence, military parties aren't stupid it might just have been an accident, and they then went ahead to exploit it for what it's worth. Even if you didn't do it, no reason to let this chance pass.

Unfortunately there aren't many links to sites debunking these conspiracies anymore because few people actually believe them now and skeptics have better things to do. If the Bilderbergers are powerful enough to fake 9/11, then why couldn't they rig the elections to make Trump lose? I mean compared to faking 9/11, changing the data from voting machines should be pretty easy.

2 cont. additionally, many eyetwitnesses reported hearing loud bangs during the incident. This would be the thermite "bombs" exploding. Lots of thermite was found at scene, but not even discussed by NIST.

3. Squibs were clearly visible. See: youtube.com/watch?v=3gKv-6bivqo

4. The whole Silverstein fiasco, I'm sure most of you already know. Immediately after inking the deal (few months), this happens. He and his whole family just happened to be late to work that day, meetings canceled, etc. He got billions from the incident from insurance.
Cont

One more piece to the obvious hoax.

Tell me: Does The Pentagon have an air defense system?

Some may not know, but that very spot where the plane hit The Pentagon, it had just been renovated. Why also is there no footage of this plane?

...reveal your flag, (((NIGGER))).

Not a question for me. I believe jet fuel and combustibles and the high winds at those altitudes made those floors a natural blast furnace.

It should be pretty obvious where I live if I have a confederate flag.

Watch the videos, then watch any plane crash.

Most of the fuel was spent in the initial blast. The rest were pretty much class-A fires. There are videos of people standing in the aircraft holes; wasn't as hot as you think. Moreover, a smokey fire, is a starved fire.

Poor bait, and ridiculously fallacious.

i'm fully convinced that all the pedantic "freefall speed", "thermite", "size of a missile" arguments are just disinfo to confuse normies and paint conspiracy theorists as nutjobs. maybe they're true, but they are too difficult for people to understand.

if we say 9/11 was an inside job, aren't we covering up for the saudis?

Lol, right. You still haven't explained why if the globalists have enough power to fake 9/11, why they couldn't even stop Trump from getting elected.

What plane flew into building 7?

Your flag level is not high enough to warrant a response.

debris

Silverstein Airlines

This better?

They already tried that and it didn't work.

Oh hey, you again.

5. Marvin Bush's security company, Securacom (now Stratestec) was employed by the Twin Towers, American Airlines, United, Dulles International Airport (where flights took off from) AND the only company that mass produced thermite at the time (can't remember name)

6. Eyewitnesses have reported that in the weeks leading up to 9/11, roads around WTC would be jam-packed with trucks carrying unknown substances that were being let into WTC. Thermite? I think so. Their activities only took place in the dead of night, and these trucks kept coming every night for weeks on end until a few days before 9/11.

6. Cover up: Right after 9/11, in an act that was later deemed to be illegal, trucks came in and cleared up the rubble before an investigation could take place. Within a couple of weeks, all the rubble from the towers and with them the traces of thermite were gone.

gay

It was flaming debris that set the building on fire. Building 7's design was centered heavily around a central support column. The heat from the fire caused it to weaken and that brought the entire building down. It probably wasn't the best design choice since a fire took it down.

If just fire can bring down a building then why did this English apartment building not collapse in on itself?

This one is better.

Here's a closer angle, later.

>All the world’s a stage,
>And all the men and women merely players;
>They have their exits and their entrances,
>And one man in his time plays many parts,

Shakespeare was trying to tell you something with this passage. Its not just true for one level of analysis but all levels. Those in the occult that control our world manage it like any other production. 9/11 was part magic ritual, part hollywood movie, and part pysop.

Here's a melted, drippy column.

Oh debris hits one side of building but it collapses perfectly in on itself.
>What is physics

popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

There have been about 30 skyscrapers since 1970 that have been brought down by fires. I saw somebody posted a pdf on Sup Forums once with links to articles about every single one. I don't have it, though. 9/11 conspiracies aren't mainstream anymore, so people don't bother trying to debunk them.

...and this one is from 9/11.

They already tried that once

Also more shock and awe to scare people with

yup

i sincerely dislike being lied to.

Lots of molten steel.

It fell because the fire weakened a central support column. Steel loses its strength as it heats up. That was what brought the building down.

So you can increase AIR TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS numbnuts.

All columns would have to fail at the exact same moment for it to collapse like it did. If one column was a Milla second off it would fall to one side

I read an article where it stated something like 40% of Americans believed the us government had something to do with it and something like 65% of non American people believe it as well.

Just because you don't believe it or people in your area don't, doesn't mean many do.

Blurry photos don't prove anything.

Yeah, that was a long time ago. Even the creator of Loose Change doesn't believe it anymore.

With perfect cuts in major columns? With molten steel? Most of the fuel spent in the initial crash? Evidence of explosions including general overpressure?

Take the pill...

it wasn't hit by an airplane filled with jet fuel you retard

That's not a good question. "What was the invasion of Iraq true purpose?" is a better one.

>Floor 13 collapsed, beginning a cascade of floor failures to Floor 5. Column 79, no longer supported by a girder, buckled, triggering a rapid succession of structural failures that moved from east to west. All 23 central columns, followed by the exterior columns, failed in what's known as a "progressive collapse"--that is, local damage that spreads from one structural element to another, eventually resulting in the collapse of the entire structure.

domino effect

It's this. This this this. This is the one guys.

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Free-fall speeds.

And what cut those columns? Your gravity defying thermite that cuts side to side? Lol.

won't it be glorious when it hits critical mass and people raise hell?

Bush didn't do 9/11.

Bill Clinton did. This was all a plan designed to set Hillary up for the White House in 2008, by handing Bush a second term off of a rally around the flag effect (thus ensuring the Republicans oversaw the economic collapse Clinton set into motion through economic deregulation).

Multiple video angles, and too much evidence for it not to be aircraft.

CG wasn't nearly that good back then, let alone LIVE on TV.

>Even the creator of Loose Change doesn't believe it anymore.

i'm sure he was told not to believe it in no uncertain terms.

It allowed for the creation of a high surveillance state.

Everything transportation wise changed after 9/11. The Bush -> Obama movement was planned.

John Mccain tossed his win in the trash. He made a joke of his candidacy by taking Palin as the VP pick. He could have won but purposely fucked it up to get Obama in the white house.

Clinton was next in line to start the globalism spread and begin disarming and enforcing more control over the US/European people. The goal was to end Russia and it's allies.

I would assume the step after that would be to rip open borders to raise the poverty by destroying the housing market and the economy and eventually establishing a global currency thus hurting the United States and allowing for a stream of taxes.

there are so many things americans believe which your can't get... just stop trying.

why did they want to bring down saddam

Maybe it was their passports that survived the crash and fire. Or maybe it was when they found the high-jackers safe and sound, on the other side of the world.

Domino effect would not fall at free fall speed...each floor would slow down structure above.

Also it still doesn't address the reinforced concrete and steel superstructure that formed the core and housed the elevators.

Fucking duuuuh. Doesn't take an engineer to figure this out, but then again i am one

so what exactly was accomplished with this surveillance, where is the profit for the schemers?

>The goal was to end Russia and it's allies.
huh?? where is the connection? USA is always against russia because they're quite strong militarily

Just as Germans believe islam is compatible with the west. Did you guys outlaw trucks yet?

What makes you think most people have changed their minds about it?

>each floor would slow down structure above.

controlled demolitions work the same way, they don't blow up every floor at the same time, they just damage critical parts and the building comes down

The drama and the trauma of the visuals make you suspend disbelief and sense as you go into fight/flight response. Ask anyone with PTSD why they act irrational when they're triggered.

McCain was never going to win...

9/11 was a pretext to war, and the Patriot Act. Although, it's just general globalism. 'One hemispheric world' as Hillary said.

They wanted to crash the US economy and create the North American Union. A three state country consisting of Canada, The United States, and Mexico.
- No more constitution.
- No more bill of rights.
- No more guns.
- No more dollar.

Instead we get the 'Amaro'. YAY, we can be like Europe!! Fuck you.

You realize you've just described the events of 911, right? Maybe look up the reports of eyewitnesses who experienced and heard explosions at the bases of the towers

So now it wasn't a demolition but it's true they flew planes into it?
I don't get it.
First you guys say it was the gubmint who planted bombs and some termite "cuz jet fuel doesn't melts steel beams!" But now "the gubmint didnt plant bombs as it would take too long, they actually used the planes"

How des that works?

Same reason they brought down Gaddafi; same reason they want to bring down Assad.

They don't want to be part of the (((banking))) system.

Read

>just pretend that muslim terrorists planted bombs
-the tower were patrolled by bomb-sniffing dogs (but only until a week before 9/11)
-BTW It takes weeks to setup a controlled demolition
-"they" needed to destroy WTC7 which housed orignals documents concerning the Enron and Worldcom scandals
-"they" needed to stop the investigation of the missing 2 trillion dollars in the Pentagon, which were the only people killed in that building.