"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>attack helicopter shows up and kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion? Why do you so desperately want to charge into your own death?

Guess what? You're not going to defeat the US military, you just aren't. You and your "militia" of thirty fat guys in camo is going to get destroyed. Epicly.

I would laugh at you, but the sad truth of it is your resistance to even the slightest bit of compromise gets children killed by the dozen. Weapons of war have no place in a civilized society.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"/image/GjUOIyxJHu5a8Ty-8pfqEA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ah need mah AR-15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So if those guns won't work to stop the big bad gov, why do you want to take them away from us?

Swimming pools kill more people.

Need I bring up the color of crime?

>implying the US military would attack US civilians

neck yourself faggot

Saged

I KNOW RIGHT A ADVANCED PIECE OF MODERN WEAPONRY WOULD WRECK A BUNCH OF MOUNTAIN MEN ARMED WITH ASSAULT RIFLES

>ignores afganistan
>ignores yemen
>ignores vietnam
>ignores kashmir

it will once putin controls it.

We've been fighting various wars against sheep herders, largely unnsuccesfully, for nearly 30 years, user.

Stop sucking cock.

Its kinda hard to hear anything over the sound of gun shots and freedom tbqh famalam

We'll see

>Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves?

Forgot to add this

This is why, also to protect my self the the leftist nut jobs that live in my city, that set fire to the downtown area anything Trump does anything at all.

U R dum
nd a koward

>Guess what? You're not going to defeat the US military, you just aren't. You and your "militia" of thirty fat guys in camo is going to get destroyed. Epicly.

Implying the US military would rather die destroying their own country & killing their own people than turn their weapon against their enemies.

How retarded are you user?

Because the AR-15 wouldn't be fired at helicopters, it'd be fired at the barely-trained beer-gutted auxiliaries lounging around to prevent illegal gatherings.

>Lel US Government would squash any dissent of a lesser power
>What is Vietnam: A bunch of rice farmers with bamboos traps and shitty rifles
>What is a 15 year long war in the ME vs so outdated AKs and some homemade explosives
>US will win a war fought be people inside it, with modern guns and won't be ruined by other super powers stepping in and PR nightmares

OP is retarded or baiting.

This is why we need attack helicopters

US military could hardly keep down Iraq with small arms.

oh look its this thread again, good thing the dumbass newfags from reddit don't know how to sage

/thread

I like what we're using them for these days to mow down Republicans like so much wheat.

Let's keep that trend going.

Sage
>Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion
That coming from a leftist, everything you guys say is discredited just by you being you.

US MILITARY WOULD KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE & FAMILIES RATHER THAN JOIN THEM IF THEY WERE TOLD TO HURR DURRR.

Fuck off back to africa nigger.

>1 post by this ID

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

We wouldn't need guns if there were only whites

>1 post by this desperate faggot
You know what to do

>It's one tiny step from banning assault rifiles to Hitler
>It's one tiny step from mocking CNN on twitter to Hitler

Everyone keeps promising Hitler but we never fucking get him.

God have mercy you have got to be the most pathetic mother fucker on this board. I honestly hope you're a bot.

*blocks our militia's path*

How do we defeat this pol?

Well ole buddy, I gotta hell of a surprise for you when you show up.

How many times are you gonna post this exact thread with this exact image?

>what is Vietnam?

>implying attack helicopters can kick in doors
hope the gubmint has fun blowing up and repairing their own infrastructure.

Why are so scared of guns, faggotshill?

You son of a bitch, don't have no fucking job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, Frank, making bad decisions all your fuckin' life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!!

Looks like 19 so far.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"/image/GjUOIyxJHu5a8Ty-8pfqEA/type/op/

Hey does your momma still got uhhhh worms crawling out of her pussy?

Lmao, yeah fucking right. If it hadn't been the blacks getting the shaft, it'd have been the Irish, or the Poles, or the Italians. Im-fucking-plying you wouldn't have found some ethnic group to point at and go, "See??? That's why we need guns!". And even if it hadn't been ancestry, it'd be religion, or political affiliation. GTFO.

I've never heard this argument before woah

>what is a country backed fully by russia with arms and money for a proxy war

this. jesus christ OP. happy with your replies?

Hey, look, you dickless piece of fuckin' shit, I'm gonna ride up there to fuckin' Independence, and I'm gonna blow your fuckin' ass away! You got that, you motherfucker?!

BASIL'd

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ah need mah AR-15/
>139 results
STOP

REPLYING

TO

THE

FUCKING

BAIT

Just fuck already

They should make a movie bout this rednecks in camo vs a US military base. Itd be like Saving Private Ryan. Id be rooting for the rednecks of course. How are we going to seige a military base without military equipment? Like how??? Why arnt we asking these things??

>"backed fully by russia"
>still gets their shit pushed in and eventually loses territory

Forcing the government to show up with a military is good enough of a reason to have guns. Without them all the gov would need is a few cop march the people to the camps.

Wo, you've got the block scared, but you ain't got me scared big boy.

>1 post by this ID

When you go to fuckin' jail, for harassin' people, you're not gonna get any fuckin' Marlboros or any fuckin' beer. Do you get that, you stupid son of a bitch?!

Maybe liberals should focus less on trying to oppress people with their anti gun laws, high taxes and identity politics and get some laws passed that help people get jobs??

I don't even drink you stupid son of a bitch.

>"Ah need mah musket so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>calvary shows up and kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion? Why do you so desperately want to charge into your own death?

Guess what? You're not going to defeat the British military, you just aren't. You and your "militia" of thirty fat guys in blue coats is going to get destroyed. Epicly.

I would laugh at you, but the sad truth of it is your resistance to even the slightest bit of compromise gets children killed by the dozen. Weapons of war have no place in a civilized society.

You do know the ratio of kills in Iraq was something in the tune of 1 to 150/200 right? I'd say that's pretty efficient and I don't recall you useless leafs doing anything but crowding up the chow hall and getting yourselves knocked out when you tried to act scrappy on POG-patrol. :^)

You got nothing to live for, because every day, when you wake up and look in the fuckin' mirror, and see that toothless, Deliverance, Hoosier motherfucker staring back at you, you've got... no reason to live and I'm gonna fuckin' shoot your FUCKIN' brains out, you prick!

Walk around it.

Lq bait

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Fuck you, piece of shit. You'll never take our guns away. The fact that you care so much just says how much of a sick, power hungry, statist boot licker you are. Read my lips bitch, YOU CAN TAKE MY GUNS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS YOU PUSSY NIGGER LOVER.

The AR-15 is for murdering the pilots' families, mong. They don't chamber in baby-skull seeking bullets for nothing.

Yeah! I'll bet you say that out there, five-hundred miles away, you motherfucker, you!