Attempted Collusion isn't a crime. Sorry libfags

Attempted Collusion isn't a crime. Sorry libfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-rigged-election-civil-war-20161019-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russia was trying to influence the election!

And the treasonous DNC and the MSM were trying to rig it

We must never forget that the DNC is currently involved in a plan of obstructionist treason in an attempt to overthrow our government. Simply because they did not win the election.

It's time to call them out on their treason. This cannot be taken lightly.

Uh, no sweetie. It's a felony

>everything you re saying about the dnc can be said about the GOP in 2008

Trumps have always been good at unethical practice without actually breaking the law but I think this time they dun goofed.

Especially when the "attempted collusion" is made with nobodies role playing "Kremlin connected Russians"...

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Um, no sweetie, it isn't. There is no law against "colluding," tiddly boopkins.

a fuckin leaf

Telling the truth is not collusion nor is reporting on leaks. Deal with it.

Make america attempted collusion is not a crime again

do you think anyone here supports the "GOP"?

a t t e m p t e d c o l l u s i o n

I live in California and you're a kike faggot.

Nor is collusion.

So if the information the russians were offering was true, and not classified, then it is now a crime in libtards minds to be told true facts by someone foreign??? Its not like they were hiring the russians or paying them. So now gettign dirt on your opponent in a political campaign is a crime???? THATS WHAT A FUCKING POLITICAL CAMPAIGN IS FFS

>2020
>Every Country on the face of the Earth is for Trump's opponent except Israel and Russia
>These countries team up and hack the US gov servers and find incriminating info on Trump
>Republican Congressmen set a precedent of doing nothing about this action by other countries
>Democrats win in landslide
>Trump shitposts on twitter for the 2359843705298374 time and no one fucking cares

What a crazy year that will be.

Services offered for free are not a "thing of value" as evidenced by case law. The lawyer did not expect payment or favors in return. Liberals are just hysterical lunatics hellbent on making something stick to Trump. Even when nothing comes of any of it, they are hoping it will minimize losses and be a rallying point for 2018 and 2020.

When is this fucking russia fake news finally going to climax? shit.

BUT HIS EMAILS!!!!!!!

complete madness. I fear we may lose the rule of law

That was inevitable
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-rigged-election-civil-war-20161019-story.html

Deal with it!