Western civilization will never be sav-

Western civilization will never be sav-

There have been a few times when I've been legit scared of Trump and what he could do.

What I've read about his obsession on revenge, and some of the things he's done for revenge. He wrote about that in his books.

When he sent the tomahawk missiles when the Chinese premier was on US soil.

And now this with Macron. Literally what happened?
>"Macron, you'll keep France safe and beautiful for me right? Because I'll come back. Don't make me look like a fool right? Don't fuck this up Macron. Don't fuck my France I come here sometimes."
>"Yes Donald."
What did he do to him?

All it'd take is one truck.

You know Macron is just pandering to him, right?

but is he? Politics lie their asses off to get into office. maybe Macron is playing the wild card here

Or it could just be that France and America have been friends for 240 years and that's not a bond that's going to be broken because of contemporary political disagreements.

Grabbed him by the pussy

To be honest, Macron seems even more self-obsessed than Trump. I can see Trump influencing him easily. They probably get along swimmingly, in fact.

>What did he do to him?
Threatened to leave NATO and let Putin steamroll Europe.

Exactly what I said. Macron is keeping Trump happy until he's gone and someone capable can come to the table.

Because he see the light of Macron Emperor of France and Europe

I agree on the first point, but not the second. Macron speaks more comprehensibly than Trump in Trump's own language, I can only see the influence going one way.

Cool
Hope he gets his revenge on the media
That should be spectacular.

Jesus Fucking Christ what asshole did they put in charge of trimming those trees, god damn.

Yeah, Vichy France was DEFINITELY allied with the US silly goy

Is Macron, dare I say it, our guy?

>Still pushing the (((Macron))) meme

I expect this from a leaf, but a Chinaman?

Macron is a political genius.
I hope you all see what Macron is doing and understand.

Trump is being isolated and vilified by everyone in the elite hierarchy, but Macron has the savvy to embrace Trump, a billionaire and leader of the most powerful nation on earth, as an ally. By this move alone, Macron has displayed that he is probably one of the most intelligent leaders in the world right now. absolutely brilliant.

This.

I also agree, this. Macron is, I think, secretly based.

>fanny flustered because a frog sorted themselves out before us
We are all sons of Europe what benefits one of us benefits all of us, diversity is our strength.