youtu.be/9SQWB36uKkw
Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=j83Ik2BA6tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove thats nazis

Are you serious?

Prove those are kikes.

>people believe christ wasn't real

Soviets were well-known for doctoring photos under the Stalin regime.

Show me similar photos that were taken by other Allies and I might take you seriously.

(((Allies)))

we need to get the world to start (accurately) classifying the Holocaust as a religion

freedom of religion practices allow us not to be persecuted for not believing in the invisible 6 million kikes

Where is blood?

Dead serious.

looks like a bunch of noncreamated bodies.

So you don't believe that any serious number of Jews died?
You don't think Nazi government had intent to exterminate Jews?
It's all a lie?

omg, i never knew.
Now that's it. I will go to church from now on.

Why are you even here, rabbi?

Sounds about right

The holocaust was a hoax.

wtf I'm a christian now

Nice plastic mannequins

Explain why the skin tone is much more contrast on the mannequin than the people inspecting them.

Wait, look what I found. Nice try commie

Larpers

>How do you explain this picture?

Can you DNA test those people, how do you know they aren't germans being killed by the red army?

shit happened to jews
it wasn't a holocaust.

Indoctrinated retard here who only thinks with emotion, I am too upset to properly look at the picture without triggering my PTSD for the 4th time today. However that definitely looks like 6 Million dead jews being killed by Hitler and Goebbels

>Nice Flag
>Nice Digits

your question is inherently loaded, and formed in such a way as to pass blame or a sense of guilt on to .

This is the only type of argument any defender of "muh six gorillion kikes" ever uses. They are always filled with logical fallacies and appeals to emotion that any able-minded person can see right through.

>Oy vey! Auschwitz was terrible, user! They gave us a swimming pool, but there were no life guards on duty. What were they, trying to kill us? Oy!
>I remember one day in 1943, Schlomo had just come back from the brothel, right after his soccer game. Rothschild beat Greenberg 2-1. We had a little extra camp currency to spend, so we decided to see a movie in the theater. I was taken aback by the horrors that plague me to this day! Instead of using butter on their popcorn, they used margarine! Oy vey!

>Electric wave pool

>No blood
>easy still to fabricate
>if real why bother building camps and feeding them

>feeding them
Oy vey! They starved us, goy!

Some perhaps, more likely a couple ten thousand died to starvation and disease. The numbers just don't add up. It's logistically impossible to exterminate that many people in the given time, during a war where manpower would already be stretched thin.

This is at least 12 million gassed jews being dumped over the walls of Auschwitz into a mass grave. Explain this Nazis.

holocaust was war propaganda.

just like Saddams weps of mass destruction
just like if vietnam became communists ww3 would start
just like gaddafi has to go and no EU will not get flooded with rapefugees
just like CNN doesn't lie about about russian collisions
just like the fractional reserve banking doesn't exist

>YFW its the current year and you still fall for propaganda

Oy vey! They turned us into soap, user!

They made lampshades out of our skin!
Remember the 6 gorillion!

imgur.com/a/725A7

here,about 250 pages of documents and analysis.
Although I doubt trailerpark retards like you would bother reading anything over a page long.

This is a jew soap store in Munich. Prove me wrong.
>you can't

>ground penetration radar has found no mass graves
>Elie Wiesel never had a tattoo on his arm
>the Red Cross, which was in every nazi camp has never reported any mass killing of jews
>Auschwitz's supposed gas chamber had a flimsy non- air tight wooden door with a single pane of glass and a keyhole and opened inwards where supposed jewish bodies were piling up
>Auschwitz's phony gas chamber has a phony chimney which was added after the war and connects to nothing
>The 'Zyklon-B' gas used to "kill jews" was sold before and during the war in Germany at their stores for anyone to buy for delousing

I'll take a Schent of Schlomo bodywash please.

That's from a zombie movie, if I remember correctly, (World War Z?). You need to try harder. You're actually making your side in this argument look ridiculous.

>no life guards on duty. What were they, trying to kill us?
my sides

Dumbass.

its obviously satire you dolt

It happened and I don't give a fuck the 6milion jews

what now faggot?

polish death camps were real

i remember going to sachsenhausen many years ago as a kid with my class
it was the fakest shit ever.
even my teacher said it was crappy and boring.

No blood anywhere. People look feed. Looks like a publicity stunt.

And a shitty one. Satire needs to be clever to work. This is somewhere below Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah level, meaning in the shitter.

Blink 1488 - Truth Overload

youtube.com/watch?v=FCVayZAGo0g

Lyrics:
I promise, it's a hoax!
I promise, it's a hoax!
I promise, it's a hoax!

There's so much myth that is written here, and so much myth in print.
The things you were taught were probably all wrong.
Stop playing along!

No single jew was burned to ashes,
No residue of deadly gasses.
Leuchter Report, just watch them prove it.
It's jewish lore, not one fact to it.

Jews are just a brain, no common sense though.
They think you can burn, till nothing's left there.
Ashes don't just fly away in thin air.
Nothing's left behind, not even one bone.

Starving jews, with bombed supply routes
Got typhus too, had to be deloused.
A barter chip to take Palestine,
But I'm sure that it's real in your mind.

Why was there a pool and bar at Auschwitz?
Soccer teams and beer, theater and brothel?
If your goal is death, WHY EVEN BOTHER?
People still believe this wartime rumor.

I promise, it's a hoax!
I promise, it's a hoax!
I promise, it's a hoax!

There's so much myth that is written here, and so much myth in print.
The things you were taught were probably all wrong,
Hitler did nothing wrong!

I'm on a mission, to spread the real truth around
Breaking the conditioning, open your eyes and you'll see
Used to control you, God forbid you live it down.
Forget the holohoax and Israel will burn to the ground!

>How do you explain this picture?

it's from one of the weekend at bernie's sequels

You believed it was an actual argument though

amazing how small a pile of 6 million looks

Martian gas.

WTF?!?! I THOUGHT PHOTOGRAPHY WAS ONLY INVENTED ABOUT 200 YEARS AGO!?!? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF CHRIST AND ROMANS?!?!

I'm not seeing 6 trillion in there

Right, well given the general stupidity that's being peddled in this thread my general posture is to assume that most posters are retards. You most of all.

Hello Rabbi, can you tell me when will you KIKES finally decide about the number of dead people of the Holocaust?

Make up your mind ffs

Isn't that nice of the Nazis, taking all those pictures!

>I fell for obvious b8
>everyone else is the retard
Sure thing, Reddit.

they tripped

This isn't the Holocaust. These are not gas chamber victims.

Yup, you got it. Well done Muslimfag!!!!

dude, fucking shut this shit down please.

1.6 to 2.4 million Jews in Europe pre-WWII
> muh six gorillion
> muh 4 gorillion applying for war reparations after
> inexplicable mental gymnastics and mathematically impossible killing machines and gas chambers
> Anne Frank's diary mostly (if not entirely) a forgery

Gee I wonder

That makes more sense. Fucking Jew bastards.

Those are soviet soldiers.

>gas chambers
You're not including the lethal masturbation machines, goy. That's gotta count for at least 6 gorillion

OH VEY! MY FAMILY WAS LITERALLY BOILED ALIVE IN ACID GAS SOUP THEN FED TO NAZI COMMANDERS!

STOLED FROM THE DEEP WEB !! HE IS A NIGGER

OY VEYYYYYY MY FAMILY WAS LITERALLY TURNED INTO LAMPSHADES AND SOAPS!!!

Remember how they said they were all tossed in cattle cars on their way to be exterminated?

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh....... About that....

Nobody is arguing that Jewish people, as well as other groups, didn't die in the concentration camps.
The argument is that there was no organized, official plan to commit genocide against the Jewish people.

My argument, is that it doesn't fucking matter. The only thing separating the Holocaust from the millions of genocides and attempted genocides in human history, is that the Holocaust is the only one we still talk about. Fucking get over it.

MY BABUSHKA WAS THE PRETTIEST LADY IN THE WHOLE CAMP. AFTER THE GUARDS RAPED HER TO DEATH THEY CUT OFF HER FACE AND MADE A MASK FROM HER SKIN. EVERYONE LOVED MY BABUSHKA, SO THE GUARDS WOULD WEAR HER FACE AND GIVE THE CHILDREN CANDY, BUT IT WASN'T CANDY, IT WAS PELLETS OF ZYKLON B. IT DIDNT KILL THEM BUT IT GAVE THEM AWFUL GAS

That image was captured in the past few decades.
Aside, how much fucking soap do people buy that they need such large baskets in that store?

>The argument is that there was no organized, official plan to commit genocide against the Jewish people.

And

>That if there were an organized, official plan to commit genocide against the Jewish people, it would be morally justified.

Don't forget the second half, you Liberal cunt. Justin's butthole is waiting for you to clean the cum out of it.

i dont think dust spreads typhus

ayy lmao

youtu.be/9SQWB36uKkw

Schent of Schlomo Eau de Talmud

>1
>fucking
>post

engaging interweb weapon arsenal

OYYYYYYY VVVVEEEEYYYYYY!

250 pages of autistic jew screeching

Not German visor caps or trousers look Soviet to me maybe special services. Weapons look like a PPSH variant. I don't see any visceral damage or blood. Staged? G.O. 428 related?

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

It is all a lie! we are going to tire of this charade, soon.

250 pages of telling you to open your borders for the 6 gorillion

Great Work, pimpf.Now Sage

I can neither confirm nor deny that every "Inspector Pepe" post I have is saged.

Sup Forums.org/rules
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

People on pol are literally the most retarded people I've ever seen.
>hates Jews with a burning passion
>idolize man whose chiefly known for his systematic slaughtering of the Jewish people
>denies this genocide even happened
Why the fuck do you idolize him if you are going to deny the genocide that makes you like him in the first place?

I remember first seeing this disingenuous Jew inanity techique in a rebroadcast of an Amerikan tv show called Quincy Medical Examiner. I thought it was utter Jew retardation then as well.

What systematic slaughter?

Your (((people))) died of Typhus because they refused to wash, and were filthy enough to catch a disease from lice

And then lied about it, and had the people trying to save their worthless lives killed

delet this plz

Those are Jewish soldiers in Jewish uniforms and they are murdering white women and children so they can drink their blood and harvest their organs.

Yes, we will win this war and Jews will be fucked forever.

Here is the episode! 1982 at the height of the new wave of holocaustianity with Israel bombing Lebanon to secure tourism bucks. OY VEY!

Quincy M.E. "Stolen Tears" holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=j83Ik2BA6tg