R A C E W A R 2017

IRELAND, THE FATE OF THE WHITE RACE IS IN YOUR HANDS. DO NOT FUCK THIS UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUc-5uxz44
dictionary.com/browse/pugilism
youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
vocaroo.com/i/s0d8EtXymdNy
youtu.be/BvTNyKIGXiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The irish are as bad as niggers

Potatonigger vs. niggernigger in the contest to see who is niggest!

They make mad cash while plebs emotionally invest.

Jewish tricks. Fuck off.

We already saw it, Irish be crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUc-5uxz44

>Ir*sh talks shit about nigger
>Will get BTFO because he's an MMA fighter

It's staged as fuck, you morons. He's gonna take a dive and make white people look even weaker and more pathetic.

I can't get behind McGregor. He's just too much of an arrogant asshole. I just don't like the guy.

I'm with maynigger.

bad news y'all

ffloyd is going to win

don't get so hyped calling this a race war, you're not going to win

Silly comparison, in a real fight no holds barred Connor would ragdoll the nog, but in the boxing ring he is going to be picked apart.

Not understanding that their is white niggers out there and the Irish are green niggers.

>t. Jews

>Sup Forums believes these 2 actually hate each other
They flew in the same plane together to these shillfests.

>anybody can be a nigger
that's the Jewiest trick there is, user.

>irish
>white

I'm expert in niggerology, der is the typical black skin niggers, the mudslime sand niggers, the red skin are prairie niggers, and lastly der is white niggers like the Irish and Slavs.

Mayweather said the exact same shit every single press conference. It's almost like after all the years of boxing he's now mentally limited to three or four catchphrases. Not dissimilar from an action figure.

>hard work is what?
>screaming ahhh into microphone like a chimp
>bitch-Hoe
>Dana White I love you

Yeah he seems to have weird, almost obsessive respect for Dana White

as much as a realy like mcgregor, he's going to lose

this isnt "sit on another man chest for 3 rounds" this is the ultimate form of pugilism

Wow, two illiterate niggers who will run around a ring for an hour and get paid millions each. Yeah, they're really dumb I guess.

Fuck off jews

It's called high testosterone. If you don't like it you should probably get your levels checked.

So the irish are the real pepes?

is the only way to watch the fight by paying like 200 shekels?

Just stream it for free; how are people this deficient in simple technology in 2017?

He's actually a scot living in Ireland.

He was trying to create tension between Dana and goober. That's why he kept bringing up how they don't need to wear suits and kept calling Conor Dana's hoe.

>Watching staged sports in any year
Go back to Sup Forums with your gullibility.

Don't do this. He will not win. You have to downplay this as much as possible

Oh wait no excuse me his catchphrase is
>yeeeaah, not ahhh

the irishman looks more like a nigger than mayweather with all those chinkshit tats

>Irishmen accepts fight with an undefeated boxing nigger

it's too late, mate. the Irish started this, and now whatever the odds, the burden lays on them to do the impossible.

look up acestream my casual friend

>the ultimate form of pugilism only allows you to attack with your knuckles, not even your entire fuckin arm, let alone the rest of your body

boxing is for brainlets

nah, Pepes wont starve to death for only relying on one crop. Green Niggers are like black Niggers, who only grow cotton and wonder why dey are starving.

McGregor will embarrass the country yet again he actually has very little impact here other than with the Irish twitter loser types he has a much larger profile in the US

This. Mayweather is an expert at taking advantage of the boxing point system, he will undoubtedly win. I just wonder if it will be by points or by KO. I mean Nate Diaz beat the shit out of him in their first fight with boxing alone. But I won't mind making a couple of bucks betting against people with a misplaced sense of race loyalty.

He's going to lose, mayweather is too fast.

McGregors corner will retire him at the end of round 7 he will look like a fool and make excuses
Mayweather operating at 30% handles any UFC chump easy

When is the fight?

This

Who can watch this shit for entertainment?

whitey gon lose

Boxing simply is not the white man's strong suit.

>the ultimate form of pugilism only allows you to attack with your knuckles

dictionary.com/browse/pugilism
>pugilism
>noun
>the art or practice of fighting with the fists;

Once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U

Potato nigger.

How are they not white?

>Show me the easy work
His bantz are fucking gay. He should have called Conor a leprechaun but he couldn't because he's even shorter than McGregor.

Go Ireland! yay

OP, you are such a faggot. We both know he's going to lose and you're going to use that as "evidence" that white people are weaker, because MayWeather is a disciplined boxer and McGregor is strictly an MMA brawler. Stop being such a fucking faggot by posting this garbage here! Holy SHIT

This

"Potato niggers" thats a new one

my mistake then, I always thought pugilism meant hand to hand combat

>professional boxer vs professional mma figher
>fight on the boxing rules

Interesting who can win

vocaroo.com/i/s0d8EtXymdNy

The loss is little but the gain is great.

Mayweather will probably win because he's an expert at taking advantage of boxing's point system, like another poster just said, and hes also a master of defense. He won't win by KO, though, he doesn't have the power. When was the last time Mayweather scored a knockout? He never even really tries to get a knockout, he hits his girlfriends harder than he does his opponents. His throws punches with the intention to score, not to stun his opponent.
That being said, I wouldn't count McGregor out entirely. Floyd is old in boxing years, while McGregor is still in his prime. He's also a bit bigger. He's an expert striker with great timing and accuracy, and he hits like a freight train.
Mayweather probably wins a long, boring decision, but I do think Conor's got a punchers chance.

"nobody is white in pol"
of course he is white

Gamma spotted

So many goyims!

You're retarded if you believe that this will end in a victory for McGregor. If it were MMA fighting then he would have a strong chance of winning. But in boxing he's probably going to get destroyed

Go back to Africa

You guys do understand that the overlapping genetic admixture between the Irish and Anglo-Saxons is rather significant, right?

These two thugs are flying around the world sharing a small private jet to promote their fight. The intimidation is all a show put on for the dumbshits and chumps who will pay to see this fight. You've been played.

Sounds like McGregor is going to opt into taking the score a KO route, which he can likely do

>it's a white people tie their identity to a fighter that gets BTFO by a black guy episode

Ok, Jew

You are correct.

High testosterone = lower IQ

It's fixed, McGregor is gonna lose on purpose, he'll come out of it rich and much higher profile. No way would Mayweather agree to this fight if he thought he would lose his chance at 50-0.

all "x isnt white" are divide and conquer shills and trolls
no exceptions

He does have the power. McGregor does not avoid punches. Look at the stats from Conor's fights against Diaz, he absorbed like 200 strikes in the last one and Floyd is a 10x better boxer than Nate. Conor also doesn't have great cardio and he'll exhaust himself trying to KO Floyd early. Floyd wins by 8th or 9th round TKO. Won't knock Conor out cold, the ref will step in and end it

They both have apelike upper lips

"He's an expert striker with great timing and accuracy"
The absolute shite that comes out of UFC fans hes a useless boxer and we only see him against other useless boxers and he still looks useless
Totally winds up his left hand only useless UFC fighters get hit with that nonsense I dont think hes ever fought from behind a proper boxing guard its going to be a pathetic sad night for boxing

MUH FEE FEE'S :((((((((((((

Isn't getting punched by a boxing glove softer than UFC gloves?

WWE fans are smarter than UFC fans

Guys McGregor is going to lose but it doesn't mean he is weaker it's that he is not a boxer now if they fought with mma rules I kid you not McGregor would end that fucks life in the octagon

Expecting a pikey to anything but what's best for the pikey

Bullshit. Last time Floyd scored a real KO was against a badly dehydrated Ricky Hatton. Other than that, it was when he sucker punched Ortiz.
MMA drains a fighters energy much faster than boxing does. That's why they only fight 3-5 five minute sounds and boxers fight 12 threw minute sounds.
You are a stupid dumbass.

>Irish
>white

youtu.be/BvTNyKIGXiI

If this press tour has shown anything its that Conor McGregor is like school in summer - no class.
Im shocked at what an ignorant prick he is he makes Mayweather look civilised I hadnt really followed any of his pre fight stuff before because UFC is for full blown retards

Mcgregor is fucking based

>those digits

Sanity at last

The boxing in MMA is behind that of the pro boxers, obviously. But you're fucking retarded for thinking that there's no good boxers in the UFC.

Macgregor is going to lose. Then he will say, "in a real fight I would win." Cue re-match for more shit tons of money(this time going to UFC, which is why Dana White is support this so much). Then Macgregor wins, and nothing is decided.

kikes building up the race angle so when bogtrotter loses they can come back and shit on all the retards who bought their bs

Sup Forums is really eating up this marketing. Good goys

Dont think it matters.

Whitey had to lower his standards to "fists only" (kek) to give blacky a chance.

>MMA drains a fighters' energy faster than boxing
>Conor got drained after 1-1.5 rounds vs Diaz both times
>Neither fight had any grappling or wrestling leading to Conor's exhaustion

Great point. Conor literally punched himself to exhaustion in the first Diaz fight. Go watch it if you don't believe me. He doesn't know how to box. He doesn't know how to avoid damage. His only chance is landing one huge shot, which won't happen. Screencap this, nigger.

>mma fighter vs boxer in a boxing match
JUST
Why would he even agree to this, now this stupid fucking nigger will get another victory

No youre wrong if there was any good boxers in UFC they would be boxers

You're probably right about the boxing but to be fair if it was MMA Conor wouldn't just have a "strong chance of winning".
He would murder Mayweather 100%.

I said that landing a big punch was the only chance McGregor had in my original post you stupid, fucking bigger. I never said I thought he was going to win.
You obviously can't fucking read, just like mayweather.
Kys faggot.

Mayweather will never go to the UFC. And if he did he'd lose in a CM Punk like fashion. He's 40 years old and never had to learn about kicks, or takedowns or defending take downs and he'd have to learn all that stuff before the fight against someone whose already proven to be competent in all of that.

It would be fucking blood bath. I dont know why may is talking shit. even he must know he is a pussy in comparison.

How can a person be incapable of reading in this age? Even the dumbest niggers can read.

This is either 10/10 bait, or you genuinely dont know what a mouth guard is.