Will this invention eliminate rape in Sweden, France and Sweden?

Will this invention eliminate rape in Sweden, France and Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8iYRR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by the time help arrives you've already lost your purity to a nigger

i couldn't care less

>"ive fallen and cant get up" device to prevent rape
>guns existing

...only in sweden

its not rape when they like it

the woman in the pic is wearing a hijab

>Hit the Button
>Swedish Police show up 15 minutes later
>See it's a person of color raping you
>Swedish Police leave so they don't offend anyone

>meanwhile in America

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

She can fire my fitty cal anytime!

People like her are faggots though, male or female. I love guns more than most, but all that shit is retarded.

Devices like this are useless without one of these to back it up. Plus, Sweden's cops won't be in a hurry to get there, since they're running scared from Achmed.

w would you like to get coffee sometime?

No, this will

wow wtf, I just met the former ceo of revolar Jacqui last week. I would like to bang her brains out.

I'd like to put a round in her chamber, if you know what I mean.

If I was a women there I would wear a chastity and leave the key at home. Their best bet.

Holy shit they're beyond hope
They must be purged

can confirm they don't give a fuck every swedish cop is a criminal

It's only retarded because she is taking a picture of herself with them all at once. If you want a picture of all your guns, take a picture of the guns without your faggy ass in it imo.

or how about not walking around criminal infested neighborhoods at the devils hours of night dressed like a sleeze?

That doesn't ensure safety, it just slightly increases the likelihood of the person that rapes and/or mugs you gets apprehended.

Bacon Panties will save Europe !

>That brim after 1999

her sister was raped on a college campus in midwest US

Good thing police are staffed and equipped with teleporters.

Iv got an invention.
Pig blood. Cover yourself in it.

>the hat
Sometimes I forget what a non nation you are

>Will this invention eliminate rape in Sweden, France and Sweden?

No, but pic related definitely will.

It will also take out communists who import said rapefugees into various scandinavian countries.

>Taking the brand sticker and price tag off it post 2003

It's like she's not even into nig culture

>Carrying like a fag.

Real men carry on their belt, outside waist band. Baggy shirt covers weapon so noone can see.

This way, I get a few milliseconds drop on my attackers by literally drawing my weapon at the same time I raise the side of my shirt with the same hand/arm.

>posting a cringey $3000 race glock instead of an off the shelf weapon.

GTFO fag.

>raped on college campus
suuuure

of course the go-to defense i expect next is "muh niggers" but thats no excuse

you make yourself out to be prey then you will preyed upon, i.e, being a dorm whore that regrets it the next day. its time for women to own up to their choices

Isn't it legal to buy a switchblade in Europe? Iknow guns are hard to get, but switchblades are just a few clicks away.

>race glock

We already have something for that... I think they're called guns.

But this means that you have to wear baggy shirts, untucked - which looks rather slovenly, and would not be accepted in my professional circles consisting of lawyers, businessmen, doctors, etc....

>progress is women of all ages getting LifeAlert

>Swedish Police arrest the bruised and cum covered white girl lying bloody and crying on the ground for racism
ftfy

"Help I Fallen and I'm Getting Raped"

Okay ma'am help is on the way.

"Hurry its a group of immigrants"

Oh you little racist!

I'm anti-gun but have to admit she looks cool as shit. Needs to get some suntan lotion though.

>Sweden, France and Sweden?

Underrated

>gang of rapists corner you
>they effortlessly swat your fisher price rape alarm out of your hand
>swedish cops find you dead in paddy field with your snatch and asshole like a pair of bill poster's buckets
>they arrest your body for racism

If it doesn't inflict debilitating agony or fatal damage, then you might as well be walking around with a turd in your pocket.

>Will this invention eliminate rape in Sweden, France and Sweden?

Rather than saying they're getting raped by migrants, women should tell the police that there are migrants being oppressed. Cops would be on the scene in minutes.

on a long enough timeline, we're all Sweden.

>literally life alert but for rape
>a fucking button that calls the cops
Why not just get a gun? Oh wait, Europe.

Why not just get fucking pepper spray?

>Baggy shirt

What kind of doughy fucking degenerate doesn't wear a fitted shirt?

Just looked it up and it is prohibited.
Well, i think you can still fool the law by buying a spring-assisted blade, that is just as fast and is legal (it is basically a switchblade,but without the switch).

> France (wiki): In 1971, the rate of declared rapes stood at 2.0 per 100,000 people. In 1995, it was 12.5. In 2009, it stood at 16.2."
What could've happened?

I love Walthers, but I feel like .380 is unnecessary now that there's the Sig p938, Glock 43, Ruger LC9, or M&P Shield, all in 9mm. I'd think differently if .380 was cheaper than 9mm.

We get a lot of sun in America, much more than you. It blocks off the sun from hitting your eyes. It has a function, there is a reason you see a lot of outdoorsy people with it that way.

What possibly could have happened, froggie?

Just made my whole night!!!!!

HTI's are speading

>What kind of doughy fucking degenerate doesn't wear a fitted shirt?

t. Gen X master race you cocksucking millennial faggot.

I'm pretty sure as a man, I am not deterred from rape out of fear of getting caught-so no, this won't help much, if anything they have a better shot of catching whoever. Where I live, I am right by the police station. I have never seen a response time shorter than 17-20 minutes. That's about my Average sex session

Some guy gets rich off a device because of an invasion of sand niggers...

Let me off the planet.

She's having fun. kys

Fuck you're nigger style flat brim piece of shit oversized dumbass looking balanced sideways on top of my head hats

>I'm anti-gun

Just jump off a bridge right now.

Or you could carry a gun

cue muh guns posters shitting up a thread with autism

Not every state allows open carry faggot.

>that flag after 2012

That's the weirdest looking gun I've ever seen.

>ywn run IPSC through a mosque

I guess you gotta hide your skinnyfat goblin body somehow.

lol the inventors work in the office right next to me. they leave all of their business strategies on the marker board in a joint conference room.

main target is conservative mothers and fathers for their daughters. lol dumb conservatives.

the people who carry guns? glwt

underrated post

I think the biggest problem would be driving around all no-go zones. Maybe that's why they arrive so late. :^)

>Sweden, France and Sweden
Sweden twice made me kek. Nice.

These 'muh guns" retards in the thread do not realize that in a rape situation a gun is basically useless. A rapist usually gets the woman from behind and start the act in very close proximity, rendering a gun useless. Unlike what is seen in movies, guns are not rapidly drawn and it is very hard to aim in close proximity (nearly impossible i would say).
You best chance against a rapist is to either try to gouge his eyes or to stab him in the neck. trying to pull a gun on a rapist 5cm away from you would just get you killed.

>inb4 muh fear factor

>very hard to aim in close proximity
Are you not referring to pistols? Cause you just holt it in the general direction of the guy and shoot. What the fuck is so hard to aim in close proximity?

But I agree with the rest of the post. Maybe a pepper spray would be more useful, but I think those are racist and not allowed in Sweden. :^)

I even CC innawoods. OC gets hung up on shit.

>Trying to [...] (with a CAPITAL T)

Fixed.

Only niggers use flat billed hats cucklord.

Girls should git one o these

I've never understood these. I would think the nigger would get blood rage and slaughter the girl.

>Flat brims

know what the AIDS capital really needs? an AIDS funnel

nice sixes, heretic.

Yeah, but why not get a gun?

the point is to give them a few seconds-minutes to get away while the guy is like OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MY FUCKING DICCCCCCCKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still think a .45 would decrease the rape total AND eliminate rapists at the same time.

>what is grab and throw?

why would you edit that? Supposed to be a white guy bull. Go fuck yourself. There are cucks and then there are interracial cucks. Fucking disgusting.

>Sweden, France, and Sweden

+1 Polan

Honestly, why would you be anti-gun? There's no logical reason for it, just vague emotion.

You know it

>That broken form shit attempt at a salute

As a Navy brat I'm disgusted.

As a chairman I'm laughing

I'm an honorary Norwegian for the day:
archive.is/8iYRR

Some tiny girls find a .380 easier to handle than a 9mm, both recoil wise and racking the slide. Still you make a reasonable argument.

I'm not saying that one shouldn't get a gun, i'm saying that in a rape situation it is useless as a tool for self-defense.

religion of peace

>carved up glock

Found the faggot