You Americans are such disgusting niggers. Go kill yourselves. Dumbfuck degenerate cuckholds

You Americans are such disgusting niggers. Go kill yourselves. Dumbfuck degenerate cuckholds.

YOU are the one who spread liberal shit
YOU are the one creating wars and causing Muslims to lose their shit
YOU are the one spreads homosexual and transexual SHIT
YOU are the one who is spread this cuckhold shit fetish
YOU are the one who is advocating multi-multiculturalism.
YOU are the one who is a fat nigger
YOU are the one who is 60% white
YOU are the one who is spreading fat acceptance
YOU are the one who is spreading your degenerate 'music'
YOU are cancer on this world and England should have never let you go.

Fuck you.

I always see big fat black women on these things.

delete this or im coming for your foreskins next

Nice weather we've having, eh chap?

>YOU are the one creating wars and causing Muslims to lose their shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
It's our fault we created the terrorists! Stay cucked sven

You need to relax mohammad

You're correct; France is pretty awful too though, so don't let them off the hook. These 2 countries have done more than any others for the decline of western civilization. Both revolutions were mistakes.

Of course, England and Germany have been pretty bad too if younthink about it

So this is what happens when you "win"?

calm down Sven

And Europe embraces America's bullshit. Congratulations, Europe, you are an enabler.

Its true because America is home to a nest of jews called hollywood

>> 133682384

You're half right.

>pic not related?

>I'll just lie about the root of this whole thing because I am angry and need someone to blame
k, typical ignorant eurofag.

Thanks OP.

This, but unironically.

Europe's weakness comes from their atheism, which they developed entirely on their own.

Degeneracy also started in Europe and never really stopped.
>but muh Nazis!
Yes, you had a failed Nazi campaign that sort of ended perversion for all of 10 years. Then you went right back to being typical degenerates.

Christianity cured Europe for far longer than NATSOC did, but they turned their back on it. They deserve everything they get now.

America hate thread?

Thank you Swede Bro

Why are there no fatties outside of Sumo in Japan? Is the food just shit or too expensive? I think fish would keep me alive I guess, but I certainly wouldn't be craving for that shit.

>not appreciating the robust body of a healthy American or the fine American engineering invested in quality scooters

I lost at the scooter mower. Is that really a little kid with a tramp stamp? That has to be a fake tattoo, right? Right?

Everything in first post is true post

No, it's because of communism and America that atheism is on the rise. Most of Europe is still Christian.

RARE
A
R
E

Kim, how is it going?

>Most of Europe is still Christian.
No way. Most of Europe is without religion. Varg says that's a good thing

I'm sure the tattoo is real

America invented Jews. kys

Oh yeah. Jelly as fuck ITT.

daily reminder that sweden is owned and controlled by rabid feminazis

meanwhile, america has never even had a female president, LOL

With Killary out of the way, I can't see it happening any time soon, either

Yes. A religion that has shaped and been a part of Europe for 1500 years is a bad thing. But some random dumb murderer from Norway says it's bad.

You are all targeting the wrong people. The Jews are the the ones pushing ALL the cultural marxist shit including lgbt, the absurd psychotic 3rd wave feminism and the race mixing to breed out whites. It is the Jew banking cartel pushing the wars to maintain their firm control of energy resources and the global economy. Israel is the true enemy here NOT america. However, they are along side ALL western nations enablers of the actions that will be the total destruction of western society.

you are seeing poor people. the only thing they can afford to indulge in is food. Mostly fast food because its cheap. this is what happens when you exploit a rich nation. Hell theres places that dont even have grocery stores in america. Its fucked. And as soon as they get a little mom and pop grocery store and they realize it's making money they just put in one of their own to remove them. People dont even try to do it anymore because it happens so consistently people cant even get loans to open them anymore.

look at this. this is almost as much as the US right now. what the fuck does israel have other than banking that would allow them to have almost as much exchange reserves as the US?

I hope everything goes fine in Sweden Swed-bro.

Says the Swede. Most cucked people on the planet. Go get pegged by your local goatfucker then explain why it's not his fault.