Why does this country have the worst food? If you are not actively on the lookout you will end overweight...

Why does this country have the worst food? If you are not actively on the lookout you will end overweight. Those outside of the upper middle class and beyond seem doomed to a life of ill health from diet related causes.

>If you are not actively on the lookout you will end overweight.

Wait, are you saying that people who live life on autopilot experience negative consequences for their lack of agency? Wow, stop the fucking presses.

I wish I was rich enough to afford fast food every day :(

Most of the population lives this way. You should be concerned because there is more of them than there are of you

Fast food is cheaper than groceries in a lot of cases here. You can use your neetbux to buy it.

>tfw you love Subway's Black Forest Ham

Nobody's getting fat on subways niggardly portions.

literally heaven

I think subway is okay.

You're insane.

Have you ever had bread warm from something other than a microwave?

you can buy a bag of chicken breasts, rice, beans, vegetables, fish, and water, enough for food for 2 people for an entire week, for $50. You are just lazy and retarded.

>talks about bad American food
>chooses subway
Subway is healthier than 95% of fast food. It is also delicious and loli-friendly.

We subsidized the creation of GMOs because corporations claimed that we'd end world hunger with more efficiently growing crops and their higher caloric contents, but they were cheaper to produce than regular crops, so the corporations just ended up feeding them to Americans.

subway is absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel for fast food and is only for moments of absolute desperation. i'd still just fast.
also there are a shitload of subways around here and even at lunchtime i never see anyone parked outside them.

I can't believe you're American.
There is hope.

Most people aren't willing to do this with the options presented to them. My parents were immigrants so we cooked. Many of my friends families did not. Also where do you buy these from, Walmart? Unless you're getting your food from a farmers market or a premium grocery store you're still eating garbage.

Don't much like warm bread. Why? Does toasted bread make you a fat ass? Because those 2 thin slices of ham on the 6 inch sub sure aren't.

>Subway is healthier than 95% of fast food.

Not true if your sandwich is over 6", or you have a cookie, chips, or soda with your sandwich.

Google "halo effect Subway"-- they had a massive ad campaign to convince people that they're healthier than they are.

nigga a chicken breast with 20g of protein and 150 calories is the same no matter where I buy it. How is a bag of broccoli that i steam in the microwave with salt and pepper shit?

>loli-friendly

Ah, yes. A (((premium grocery store)))

If you can't find good food in this country YOU'RE the problem.

You think Subway is middle class food? What the fuck.

The only good alternative to subway is Dagwoods but for some reason they never expanded outside of Montreal and maybe Ottawa. I dare anyone to try it and tell me they prefer subway. It's literally impossible. Leafs are simply better than burgers when it comes to fast food. Also see a&w or Harvey's vs mcd's or Wendy's. Just no comparison.

I'd rather just make my own damn sandwich because I'm not a lazy bugger.

Subway bread tastes like garbage anyway.

You shouldn't be eating fast food at all. You're just slightly less disgusting than we are

No it's called going to the grocery store and learning how to cook.

doesnt taste as good as junk though this is the problem
the junk food industry is a drug
even in grocery stores

Your taste buds are just fucked. You enjoy the taste of processed plastic because you've never eaten good food before and are probably just lazy.

Subway is fucking disgusting. Everything tastes like chemicals, even the bread. I will never understand how it became so popular. It's not even that healthy, contrary to popular belief.

let's see.
One part processed foods.
Two parts preservatives.
A dash of growth hormones.
Add salts, fats and carbs liberally.
Add a side of food corporation lobbying.
Add edible plastics to taste.
Stir and let ruminate.
And don't forget your sugarless sweetener appetite stimulants for dessert.

Yo can you hook me up with these 'neetbux'

The same way mcdicks and Burger King became popular. Niggers love to eat dog food.

Muh food desert

I'll second the idea that processed junk tastes better than most real food. It's ENGINEERED to push your caveman buttons.
You're not making your lame arse chicken breast taste that good just by brining it.

FYI I'm not saying you should eat junk food. But I am saying I'm very suspicious of the culinary skills of people saying the food they make tastes better. I doubt it does, I think you just have the brains and executive function to avoid junk.

Actually, there is a problem here with Americans vs other countries. Your fast food chains are worse than ours. I mean even your McDonalds tastes worse than our McDonalds. It was really quite puzzling to me to see how barely palatable the stuff at places like Carls Jr. was.

Well, you can eat a footlong for lunch and dinner - and stay under 2000kcal a day. I've done it, but you have to be careful what you tell them to put on the sandwich. And you absolutely have to avoid the cookies, chips and sodas if you do it - just the footlong and nothing else.

their cookies are fucking disgusting anyway.

It's better than the alternatives if you're on the road. Better than the burger joints for sure.

This was a good post. I agree with everything you said.

What makes someone lazy versus full of pep or energy? Not just drugs or caffeine, but what gives people that "seize the day" shit?

You won't get easy answers here boy. Religion? Protestants in this country were all about work and idle hands. That died down so does the work ethic.

Parenting? My dad would yell at us when we slept in. If we weren't doing something constructive he would give us something to do.

Why do some places have shit and some places have great buildings and monuments?

Culture. Family culture, religious culture, national/community culture. Culture changes. It has changed so that getting some cheap fake meat from McD's is acceptable for everyday. Some people eat out multiple times a day and multiple times a week. It is the culture stupid.

But culture can change. Figure it how to change the culture.

Sorry I actually read to quickly, I don't agree with what you think about taste or really anything else. Only that Euro fast food is better.

This place is really bad too. So are other chains of similar quality.

You don't want this life user..

>ham
>honey
>no artificial flavors added
>97% fat free
Mmm, delicious.