Acid

Is it red-pilled or blue-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

dancesafe.org/product/ehrlichs-reagent-testing-kit/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=YHjdTZ-myCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blue-pulled but you should still try it at least once.

blue pilled, it permanently alters your mind in a manner that makes you more prone to suggestion.

Acid IS the red-pill.

What would you say is red-pilled then?

Meditation, but only if you research it and do it the right way. It's difficult in today's world, though, because an ideal setting would be one devoid of outside interference, and even just hearing cars drive by or "the hum," that you always get when living in an urban/suburban setting can throw it all off.

Idk but mine just came in the mail yesterday. Can be either I suppose

it can be both.

it's a tool. A tool can be used to create or it can be used to destroy.

It's either. If you're redpilled and confident in your beliefs it will let you see things from different angles. It helped me vomit up the black pill. If you're a bluepilled cuckboi to begin with though it will just make you feel "wow like so deep."

Yeah I liked that movie Altered States.
>mind-expanding drugs can be a two way street

bad advice - lsd isn't for all people

you need to be secure in your identity and confident with your current position in life unless you want to risk a terrifying trip and ego death

good luck on getting the real thing tho.

you have no idea what your talking about
>Acid IS the red-pill.
In my experience in life after taking hundreds of trips, this is what it has done for me.
>it's a tool. A tool can be used to create or it can be used to destroy.
This honestly, Ive seen tons of people lose their minds after dosing too much, too often, not in the right setting.
Huxley and leery had it right, the whole situation needs to be controlled. Meaning in a safe comfortable environment where very little has the chance to go wrong or get out of hand. My only suggestion for you is to keep things very simple when tripping, don't over do anything, don't drink alcohol or mix other drugs with it, if you try it and it fails to affect you or seems to persist for more than 24 hours (unless you heroic dose then expect a week or more) don't take it again.

first and only intelligent post by a commie larper on this board.

LSD can really fuck you up. Make sure you're in a good set and setting. After a bad trip I had once, I only ever trip with an emergency xanax bar.

If you have schizo or depression in your family, i'd especially recommend an escape pill.

Warning: Don't use lsd while researching pedogate stuff & always use in moderation
P.S.Mushrooms are way better

yes this IT IS NOT FOR EVERYONE

https:// dancesafe.org/product/marquis-reagent-testing-kit/

Please get a test kit and check your drugs, a ton of shit out there that isn't acid being sold as though it were. Ive watched friends die

You can soundproof a room on the cheap these days if you're willing.

you've seen people die from fake acid? what happened to them?

You should try it. For your country.

Is that because you may end up trying to an hero (depression) or will permanently separate you from reality (schiz)?

That is exactly correct.

This user is not joking. test everything you guys do. Even when I buy from people I trust I still test. Your life is worth it.

F

My life ain't worth shit, son

bluepilled delusion kits. Fuck off shills

I would recommend microdosing for a beginner. Most people who use it more often are microdosers. Get a razor, cut your tab in a quarter and start there. That way you will find out if it is for you or not. If you want more afterwards go for it, but for your average Joe a quarter tab is just about perfect.

Take it from
former deadhead
dropped thousands of hits of acid
been stoned on acid for over 40 days straight

dont bother with it

work out, dont drink, dont smoke, jog every morning

stay in shape,

the greatest asset you own is your health

DOB was the drug, stroke

One of my most intense moments was on lsd.
I was in bed, shaking, moving, writhing... It was... uncomfortable. Upon closing my eyes I experienced a kaleidoscope of colors and complex shapes.

I felt as though I had mental contact with a group of, I suppose, people. I didn't hear any voices but my own voice in my head told myself (confusing I know) that I was being initiated into a brotherhood. I felt mental contact from them all around myself as if they were circling me. In previous trips, and regular meditation throughout life I had asked to be illumined, to see things as they really were, to know. Red pilled as it were.

I felt a feeling of happiness and welcoming from them to me. I felt like I was a part of some group.

True story.

Another time I tripped pretty hard and took a shower and the walls started melting... Its very interesting stuff.

Syd Barrett is a good case study of the absolute bottom tier bar none worst case scenereo when dropping acid, this is a fucking great read for anybody interested.

*found that out later
if it tastes like anything at all spit it out

So acid tabs are tasteless? tf?

If you think you are getting a genuine spiritual experience solely from consuming a substance: blue-pilled

Fucking bluepilled

The majority of the population will always be naive and ignorant; being either led by good or evil men. At this point in history it is the evil men who have gained control through the apparatus of industry and a falsely conceived economic goal of "progress" which the rest of human civilization has bought into wholesale.

The red pill involves good philosophy beginning with; Socrates, Plato and Aristotle then Augustine, Aquinas, Duns Scotus et al.

Confucius, Zhuang Zhou, Avicenna, Al Ghazali et al also offer a good perspective.

For a critique of modern failings read Edmund Burke, Donoso Cortes, Maistre, Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, Irving Babbitt, Ortega y Gasset, Josef Pieper, Jacques Maritain, Tocqueville etc.

These men and the methods they put into practice (mediation, prayer, reflection, fasting, self-mastery and self-assessment, pursuit of justice, adherence to natural law, contemplation of God, monarchy and hierarchy, distaste for democracy etc.) This is the fucking redpill.

Take drugs if you're a dumb shit

>abuses drug
>says that it's not worth it

Great insight user

Acid has a negative PH so it'd be red.

Do something while you are tripping. Yoga, exercise, meditation (not necessarily just emptying your mind but exploring it)

Acid is simultaneously the most red and blue pilled drug if used properly (with care), or improperly (there is a time and place) all depends on the person

Yep pure real lsd is tasteless

Wrong. I've recently used acid to MKUltra myself and holy shit is it effective. I just listen to really motivating audio which normally would feel pointless and pretty cringe but when you're on acid your bias is gone and you accept it as the total truth.

I've done this 4 time so far (once a month) and the difference in my subconscious response to things (being in an embarrassing or stressful scenario) is night and day. I don't think this would work for everyone, but there's a reason the CIA tried to use it. I feel like it can really help to increase motivation and cure depression. You could probably also cure gays with it. Call me a retard if you want, but I know the results it's given me.

Came in the thread just to agree with this post entirely.

You're a prince in an age of degenerate unwashed masses user.

Ive had god forgive me for all my sins after eating a ton of it, LSD turned me to a practicing christian. I felt the presence of god that day. I was a hardcore atheist for a long long time. I know it sounds stupid finding god on drugs but, I know there is something bigger than us, that regards us all as mentally retarded patients locked in some kind of third dimensional therapy. It feels bad we are so stupid and wishes we could just stop drooling on our collective selves.

acid is neither.

it's acid. it removes blinders on your perception of things that exist to keep you focused on biological imperatives. it's not gonna make someone uncritical of mainstream thought suddenly become critical of it.

tasteless colorless odorless, active in the micro-grams (which means it can be dosed onto paper and still be active, not many drugs are this way)

Don't those just justify what you do in this consumerist society? Like there is only so much you can do independently unless you AWOL in the woods.

Ego death can be a good thing though.

Would that basically change your personality? I have a hard time wrapping my brain around that concept but I feel it would be as scary as depersonalization.

it really depends on you whether its red or blue pilled

gay, don't listen to this little bitch faggot. Take acid and take a lot. The bigger your ego the better because it will tear your view of everything down. And you'll have to rebuild everything back up. Its a great experience. Faggots like this guy are pussies

THE ULTIMATE REDPILL IS SUICIDE

It makes you realize what you really want from life, not what everyone else wants you to want

Tv, the internet, and your diet changes your personality. Might as well try LSD

WTF did i just watch?

Acid is good fun for dancing at psytrance festivals and for microdosing because it gives you extroversion and energy like speed, along with psychedelic effects. But it sucks for getting really deep, spiritual or shamanically healed.
For that you need to take shrooms, ayahuasca or 4-aco-dmt, which are the true, infinitely red pills, but are NOT well suited at all for for 'partying' or socializing in public spaces.

>nobody makes the pun of the year
It isn't either, it's pur-pilled

Untrue. If something as small as a muffled noise is that distracting you really just need to sit on the cushion more. Also psychedelics are a way to experience what takes decades of practice in the jhanic states of meditation. Not to say that they're better, but they certainly offer that perspective. Doubt I ever would have started meditating if not for psychedelics and getting a "peek behind the veil" as they say

Magic mushrooms are the redpilled hallucinogen desu

it's best to try it later on in your mid-20s after you've determined whether you have any latent mental illness lying dormant. it's a very adult drug. shame that lots of kids use it or wind up buying some research chemical that's 100 times worse.

Oh boy, can't wait to suddenly get hit with some dormant illness at 25 that makes me go insane. Although I guess anything can happen at any time right?

It opens your mind up to receive every message it can understand around you, it being blue or red pilled depends on what's around you.

this

You need an Ehrlich reagent for LSD/psychedlics, not marquis.
dancesafe.org/product/ehrlichs-reagent-testing-kit/

Underrated. This.

Word of caution, you do have to approach any psychedelic with a meditative mindset if that what you want out of it. Don't expect to do it at a party or concert or whatever and it be the same as doing it in a more suitable environment.

Additionally, LSD specifically has been bedfellow with alphabet agencies in some truly bizarre ways. I don't always feel so comfortable about that. I like things I can grow, even if i have to extract it myself. Mushrooms are a fine and natural choice. You can grow them yourself look it up there are kits.

DMT if you are absolutely certain thats what it is. The business man's trip.

Also anyone else gettin in on the Aztec wave?

Psychedelic Drugs have been used since the 60's to stop the effects or increase the effects of Mind Control/Brainwashing.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

If you look at the effects each Drug does/has & categorize them, you can figure out which are better at breaking/stopping Mind Control & which ones are better at amplifying it.

Other sources? I want read

I've tripped a few times and once a repressed memory emerged. I was laying down just thinking, and a horrific realization came to me... almost instantly, my mind SHUT IT DOWN, like, wiped clean. To this day I have no recollection of that thought, but sometimes I worry that maybe I was pedoed or something. :^(

Holy Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YHjdTZ-myCU

that china man just could not handle the intensity of that test

>"What is your Name?"

40 days straight? How many tabs were you taking at the end of 40 days since lsd you get a very high tolerance after each dose. Must have been eating newspapers

Which tours were you on?

does it taste purple?

Agree with this guy though don't know how you could be tripping for 40 days straight.

Did a ton of acid. Realized I was searching for something that didn't exist. For anyone ever wondering about doing psychedelics keep it to once or twice a year absolute max and do a decent dose. Listen to orchestral music.

The psychedelic community overrate the drugs a lot. The more in the mind the more you'll get out of it. Don't be a stupid kid like I was and think it will open your mind to all the secrets of the universe. It won't.

Acid doesn't change you.

I've tripped on it about 40 times. Largest dose was 600ug. I also have a history of schizophrenia in my family.

No psychosis. You will always return to normal. Even if someone convinces you of something you will come around when the drug wears off.

It has less of a payoff for less intelligent people. It won't make you smart. It won't red pill you and it won't blue pill you.

But it's also varies from person to person.

salvia divinorum is the only redpilled psych

>>> Is it red-pilled or blue-pilled?

It's psychedelic pilled

Neither really it depends on the cocksucker that's eating it.

Take it from someone who has actually eaten lsd, you're full of shit. You have to double the dosage in order to trip two days in a row.

For those wondering lsd is a great drug that will open your mind. It's only meant to be taken rarely. Ignore anyone who says they're tripping 40 days in a row or it makes objects appear out of nowhere. It's so hilarious to hear posers talk about lsd like it's dmt

I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
Things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, ev'rything if you want things.
I've got a cloak. It's a bit of a joke.
There's a tear up the front. It's red and black.
I've had it for months.
If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why. I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.
I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.
I know a room of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching. Most of them are clockwork.
Let's go into the other room and make them work.

It can fuck you up and be far too intense for some. If you must go psychedelic, go psylocybin.

Cheap headshop shit for people who can't get real hallucinogens

100% bullshit again. Lsd is horrible for people with mental illness especially schizophrenia. I knew a guy with a family history that was lost after one trip. Too much acid is what ruined the original pink floyd singer syd barrett. He was an undiagnosed schizophrenic and too much acid ruined. Seriously you posers just need to stfu

I wanted to kill myself everyday and I was so dumb, so socially retarded. Hated myself and literally had a method of killing myself. Ever so painlessly and very quick. I was on 2 dif medications. I did real LSD and literally have never been this happy in my life. I haven't had a bad high for about 6 months. My life hasn't changed at all. But I fucking love it now. Apart from these god damn kikes which would always bring me down. Not so much now.
But I wouldn't keep doing it. Its pretty degenerate and I had the culture.

I'm at a crossroads in my life and I'm not sure fully what I want to do with the rest of my life and what i'd like to value in my life, would it help or am I in a "bad spot" to take it? I don't have self esteem issues or depression or anything, I have pretty much a completely healthy normie life. I just can't seem to make the decision of what I truly want to do in my life.

It's good if you do it once every couple years.

I find it really helps connect a lot of threads and allows you to view yourself objectively enough to where you gain great clarity over what path you should take in life and how everything can fit together.

Yeah you could do it. Or you could fucking toughen up and do shit. Because its not going to help you figure out what to do with you life. It won't unlock your brain cause the part that you want to know (what to do with you life) is not there yet.
Go to

I took it one time and realized the meaning of life

Also, be ready for some unpleasant side effects like nauseau, upset stomach, cold sweats, and not being able to sleep for 24 hours.

That's also why I suggest doing it once every couple years, because the side effects are much more unpleasant if you take it repeatedly.

What is the meaning

I kind of want to take it but I get the feeling now is not the right time. I'm too young and haven't really gotten anywhere in life. Once I get a better idea of what I'll be doing in the future, once i'm more secure in my identity, then I'll take it.

It's fine to do as long as you don't suffer from or have a family history of mental illness. It's best to do with a group of people. It's way more mental than it's visual. If you want a very strong visual hallucinogen than you should get dmt or peyote

sounds good and all... but do you really know what those guys were talking about?

Slide thread catalyst

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

does xanax really help with a bad trip? i had a really crushing trip on acid. i could only lay on the floor and i was blinded by bright colors at some times and then i would see myself as a skeleton other times and once all i could see was black. had a lot of cool trippy visuals though but it was scary.

I've not tried it personally but benzos like xanax are understood to hit the stop button on tripping.