I am a Jew? ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you believe in the Old Testament?

I feel like Christians are generally better Jews than real Jews.

Is it a question or a statement?

How long is your nose?

Would you like to take a shower?

My nose is long but can be confused with a Roman nose as my father is Italian Catholic.

It's a question kind of. My mother is a Jew and my father is a catholic. I guess Hitler would have killed me.

Right I was thinking the same thing.

The old testament is the Torah.

yeah do you believe in it? thats the question jew boy

seriously, why are jews such a weak ethnicity? both physically and mentally, you're probably the most genetically weak ethnicity, behind, maybe, indians and north koreans. your neuroticism turns your powerful jew brain into mush.

how is this a thing?

I don't go to church or temple. I don't pay attention to religion. I believe in God though.

Why are you breaking Shabbat?

How did you feel when Britney Spears shaved her head after Jewfed broke it off with her yrs ago..? Did you fall for your own people lies about drug analysis?

What do you see when you look at this picture

You see this is the question.To you, am I a Jew if I don't identify as one.

A chinese farmer bending over taking a shit in a river. Filthy!

So what makes you a Jew if you don't believe in the Torah?

Modern Judaism has nothing to do with religion its a fucking race cult for ugly rich people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw

lol

Because bacon taste much better

Where is the gold?

Attaboy

What do you think of the Sabbatean-Frankists?
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

I don't feel like a Jew, but Hitler would not have cared. If someone were to look up my family, they would kill me too.

of course. I've family members that originate from mexico, but I don't identify as mexican, because I was neither born, nor raised, nor have I ever visited the country of mexico. doesn't change the fact that, genetically, I have ancestors from a part of Arizona that was originally spanish/mexican territory before the war that handed over those parts to america

you can't unidentify with your neuroticism

Why is the state of Israel created despite the local population of 95% Palestine and only 5% Jew?

That's my favorite actor/director of all time.

He is a true American, veteran of the Brave Heart War.

Judaism is a religion, not a nationality like your cockaroach ancestors

Isn't he australian

Please stop cutting baby dicks, thanks.

I don't pay attention to these whores

No jewish question here, just my utmost repsect. The Ultimate redpill: be the jew.

Love & Peace.

He have more American values than many of the Hollywood elites and shitty no talent Instagram models.

Hospitals cut baby dicks. Rabbids bite baby dicks

Do you feel like you can be a 'based Jew' or do you hide your identity to fit into right-wing politics?

Why don't you support Open Borders for Israel? (assuming you don't)

He's a based patriot.I agree.

You may hate Jews, but trust me Muslims in control of the holy land is the end of that side of the world

Sucking and biting are two different things, basement user.

THIS IS TOTALLY Sup Forums RELATED GOYIM!!

fuck you OP, fuck these faggot ass mods and fuck what this place has turned in to.

and fuck the google captcha!

Answer me:

They don't want Palestinians(aka guy sjews kicked out in 1946) to come back in.

I am not a jew because thats a religion.My mother's side is jewish (not religious) but identify as one. anyhow many Jews are right wing supporters

>Hospitals cut baby dicks.
Who do you suppose invented the first circumcision device used in hospitals?

at least we can agree on the captcha. What makes someone Jewish? Genetics or beliefs?

I am watching it. Hold the fuck on.

Circumcise is for pussies, real man suffer push through the foreskin during puberty.

Okay.

Interesting. I won't go as far to say that all Jews are involved in this. How do you feel about the Jesuits and their supposed control of the world? I have alwyas felt like there are many sides fighting for power.

I am a little lost. Do these Jews believe in a false god?

Jesuits are crypto-Jews.

The Zohar says the Jewish God is Satan.

Do you speak Hebrew, Yiddish, Ladino, etc?

אֶפִּיקוֹרוֹס

Jew user here. This video is a bit of a stretch. Gershom Scholem made it pretty clear in his writings that Zvi and Frank were about the worst thing to happen to Judaism since the expulsion from Spain. This is the universally accepted view of the two in modern Judaism.

If you can find me a Frankist today I will give you five of my shiniest shekels.

Gas yourself kike

Holy fuck it definitely doesn't. How much of it have you read?

Do you believe the Holocaust happened? Also, how much gold do you carry in your Jew pouch.

What are your thoughts on usury?

Why are you breaking the sabbath?

To call people on Sup Forums names

are you cool?

I wouldn't say that considering most Christians don't celebrate the Passover, Day of Atonement, biblical new year, and the other important holidays of the Old Testament. Christianity uses the teachings of the OT, but all it's holidays are merely Christ worship, with some saint worship in some sects.

What are you gonna do once you're on the way to the ovens?
Are you gonna cry like a bitch? or man up and accept it?