Does /pol support war against DPRK ?

Does /pol support war against DPRK ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Island
store.steampowered.com/app/512060/Stay_Stay_Democratic_Peoples_Republic_of_Korea/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
they can posture and guffaw all they want let the other chinks deal with it

Only if Israel goes to war against them.

A fucking....tree?

That's gotta be the rarest flag I've seen in my life. Where the fuck is Norfolk Island?
>tfw when you thought you were a geography buff

negative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Island

For fucks sake, he is a leaf/australian-shitposter hybrid

Yes

No, but I do support some SpecOp operators doing some work in Pyongyang.

wEw

Yes, it's time. We Americans love a good ground war

checked

>Does /pol support war against DPRK ?
Of course not. They are no threat at all to anyone.

Who's going to provide equipment for African civil wars?

We just need to conquer a few countries and all their valuables down to the gold in their teeth.

Then I'm good.

when the post's so abhorrent the whole tree joins in

hell yeah. we definitely need to spend another $10 trillion that we don't have, and get another 50,000 zogbot casualties.
that'll teach the world not to fuck with us.

No, they do not do anything except make those HAPPENING faggots piss themselves.

A FUCKING TREE

Ive always had this fantasy of saving a wounded female qt enemy combatant then tending to her wounds and nursing her to health, then she will see what a great guy I am and what a great country Im fighting for. After that, she will slowly fall in love and she opens up to me and says she wants me to make love with her but only if we marry because she is a virgin . Then she becomes my wife and we come to America and marry forever and live happily as I introduce her to stuff like baseball and all-you-can-eat buffets and see the happiness in her eyes that shes an American now

Theres some hope with this NK situation desu

Why would you.

We didn't do anything

Yet.

Yes. Nuclear prefered. It's the swiftest way to get WWIII started. Sooner it's over, the sooner we can get back to actually working on getting humanity to do great things again rather then supporting so many degenerates and didindus.

cringe

Yes but I'm legitimately rooting for the cleansing fires of global nuclear holocaust.

N-NANI?!

Damn beat me by 17 seconds.

Fuckin weird dude

I don't have enough information. But I got an awful lot information about Trump/Russian collusion.

Yes because the second it seems war between the US and North Korea is imminent, China will stab North Korea in the back and invade it themselves.

The last thing they want is a US occupation force right on their border.

In the confusion the North may not even attack the South. That is the best case scenario IMO.

A actual war between the US and North Korea would be pretty bad (not for us, but for South Korea), though it would put us in an extremely advantageous position to check China, which once again, they want to avoid at all costs.

Rare
a
r
e

You sick fuck

MODS

What's the point of having cool-looking uniforms if you're going to attach your ribbon rack with a fucking safety pin?

Yes. Let's dust pyongyang off the map.
Makes us look weak letting them persist.

Hi, Kim.

Pasta

Better not sleep all year

This is not quite that, but good enough.

store.steampowered.com/app/512060/Stay_Stay_Democratic_Peoples_Republic_of_Korea/

yeah

but it'll make us spill some of the big secret weapons at our disposal

so it'll be a good war

Get goosed, kimbecile.

Our regime understands that China will not help us this time

So we will continue to annoy the world just enough to stay relevant but not enough to invite first strike

All according to plan.

>China will stab North Korea in the back and invade it themselves.
I don't see that happening.
Anyone who invades NK is a threat to Russia.
China could take NK by tomorrow morning if they wanted to. It's good business for them to leave Kim in power because they have a mini tyrant under their thumb.
If anything i could see China getting pissed at us.

Will you make her eat the bowl of eggs?

Oh shit so close to quads,i feel sorry for you Kim

>So we will continue to annoy the world just enough to stay relevant but not enough to invite first strike
You underestimate Trump.

Enough. LARP elsewhere faggot.

Sup Forums don't got influence in NK i'm afraid

newfag

I dont like the idea of them getting a nuke into high orbit that could cause an emp

Highly unlikely.
We'd shoot that shit down the second we decide it's a threat.

Sure, whatever, but how many of those Reds do you plan on rape-murdering before you find you're qt3.14? Also, not doing your part and having white children? I'm sorry, you should be following Gavin McInnes on twitter and not shitposting here on Sup Forums. I've heard that r/the_donald is quite the place for finding some "dank memes" as your people put it. Best of luck!

>It's good business for them to leave Kim in power because they have a mini tyrant under their thumb.

Yes, hence why I said the second war between the US and North Korea seems inevitable and not right now.

China's generals are itching for a small scale 'war' of some kind because they see the US as their main adversary for the foreseeable future and they also see our military literally perpetually at war for the last two decades. They see hundreds of thousands of combat tested troops and a core of experienced command rising up through the ranks...

Meanwhile their own military hasn't been in ANY conflict for decades and the last conflict they were in was a minor skirmish with Vietnam... They know they are at a drastic disadvantage with regard to experience and they are looking to "blood" their armies.

Turning coat on North Korea is a perfect opportunity for them... They get to test their military, they get an experienced core and command, and most of all they keep a US invasion/occupation force off the peninsula, which is extremely strategically important for them.

Sure, whatever, but how many of those Reds do you plan on rape-murdering before you find your qt3.14? Also, not doing your part and having white children? I'm sorry, you should be following Gavin McInnes on twitter and not shitposting here on Sup Forums. I've heard that r/the_donald is quite the place for finding some "dank memes" as your people put it. Best of luck!

I'm pretty sure they already did. They have nukes. They have satalites. It'd be pretty trivial. Sure you wouldn't do it now that Trump is president, but when Obama was in power why not?

Adding onto this, it also wouldn't be seen as a bad thing by most, even the US, especially if it saves South Korea. We may not like it for strategic reasons, but we can hardly fault them (legally) for doing something we ourselves were about to do.

They could even sell it to their own people, which is most important to them.

There is pretty much no downside to them invading North Korea when things get hot and heavy between the US and North Korea and they have everything to gain by doing so.

>They have nukes. They have satalites.
They'd never use it.
Kim is no moron. He knows the second he attacks anyone he's dead.
Maybe he's got himself hyped up to the point where he thinks he can take the US, sure.
But orbital nuclear strikes are pretty much the biggest warcrime achievable. He'd have half of the civilized world jumping down his throat.

개정은 십새꺄 프록시 작작써라.
↑Translate this

The Nork grils are so Qt and pure and wholesome and traditional... Why the fuck am I supposed to believe ((them)) and root for Western Degenerates and the Eternal Chinks over the Norks? How can anyone sincerely hate North Korea? They're such a united nation, hardworking and disciplined, love their leader, and have pride in their race. Seriously, look at Pic related, after their recent missile test, theyre like the lovable underdog who bravely defies and defeats the bullies in a movie.

You do not get to give orders

Where are you man like what city

It's PK aka Proxy King

>a fucking tree
day of the chop when?

but in all seriousness, yes, I want to have my boots in korea, sooner the better. I hope I get to go there.

Wait you have internet up there?
The fuck

Island of the east coast of Austraya mate

We need to hack steam and find out what Kim's steam account is.

>China doesn't want a border with the US
>So they'll extend their border down to SK where all the US troops are hanging out

wot

Please nuke the jews, Kim. Do it before it's too late.

Annex to Taiwan (ROC).

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>when they have a population of only 2,210
>this fucker is the only Sup Forums user on the Island.

No, because I get the feeling the gooks dont give a shit about mutually assured destruction, and as soon as we set foot on korean soil they'll launch all the nukes they have

No.

c h e c k e d

>share a border with 30k US troops in South Korea
>vs share a border with a 600k strong invasion/occupation force and multiple carrier groups

Are you retarded?

Fucking newfags.

got a time stamp?

confirmed

What is proxy?

NK is surrounded. China & Russia to the North, US/SK/JP to the South.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Uniting the the Korea's would help stabilize the region in the long run & help temporarily stop China from expanding(China could become a Empire if they used there Population as a force). The bigger concerns with NK being phased out is Land & Population.

When you shitpost so hard your flag becomes an entire tree.

Yes because when we defeat them we grt to rape they womenz

nigger

LOL. Fucking bastard should have been killed a long time ago. POS brought diseases back from the brink of extinction.

Actually, niggers brought them back to JewSA from africa.
kys kike

Why are they just shit Nazi ripoffs?

Those wing-ladies are heinous

das gay nigga

Kim you're a fat piggy and you know that you are going to get obliterated if you try anything. Literally nobody is afraid of the North Koreans. Also RARE.

The one I thought I would never see. Also, if not Kim, nice knowing you user. Surely you will be killed for accessing the chins.

Also, nice proxy, very good shitpost. Probably got someone arrested.

Kim, if you nuke someone, nuke the Jews. That way we can kill two birds with one stone.

Someone challenge Kim to starcraft.

this meme always gives me a chuckle.

They're commies, you do the math.

I think we should annex them for the good of both North and South, and have a wonderful relationship with the states that result.

that's so sweet user, I'm sure if you get drafted you will find a qt! :)

No, but it doesn't matter.
Trump's reportedly considering a "limited" strike by October.

>>NK is surrounded. China & Russia to the North, US/SK/JP to the South.

China & Russia are not hostile toward NK.