Daily reminder that trump has dont NOTHING to remove cannbis from schedule 1

Daily reminder that he's getting to his countries campaign promises and will get to ths commie pussy footing later. I think everyone is sick of you leafs hiding behind your meme flags. Lol, fuck you faggot.

Weed is for degenerates

When its the only thing your fucking faggot normie filled generation thinks about reforming , yes its been for degenerates

Fucking degeneracy.

>Because your lips constantly have to be around a long, hot, rod.

quit smoking shit and get a job you worthless faggot

Daily reminder that he never promised to.

I don't know if that's a man or a woman but I guarantee they suck cock like a champ

Daily reminder that I love trump for this. Weedfags kys

Hey retards, the OPs in this thread are just faggot angry cops who want to keep cannabis looking degenerate to the masses while their masters perscribe 1/3rd of the women (and thus any babies they may have) with anti depressants, anti anxiety, etc. these issues are alleviated via Cannabis and it's extracts, of course some retards will abuse it. Look at Fast Food, extreme sports (skating without pads etc.) lots of habits hurt you when wrongly participated in.

Stonertards would find any way to deactivate their brain, look at the 120 K2 spice ODs over the last weekend in one county..

Legal weed & Hemp is good for the economy and cuts federal spending. Less teenagers would use it too. There aren't any down sides.

What sex is that person

Good. Weed is garbage and fucks you up psychologically. Been down that path, never again.

AMA if interested

>look at the 120 K2 spice ODs over the last weekend in one county..

Good. Let the degnerates die.

None of the above

Good, you potheads should be lucky we just imprison you spineless wimps instead of just lining you up in front of firing squads.

Woah dude that webm is epic. Can I save it?

Good. We got in the mess because of permissiveness, more permissiveness will not get us out of it. Weed tames people. Besides, it's always been available anyways. At least we should have the laws on the books.

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

>taxing degenerates rather than throwing them in jail

Yes because charging folks for their degenerate actions is worse than tax payers paying for them in a jail cell.

Is that a guy or a girl? The fact it had to record itself toking its DUDE WEED LMAO annoys the shit out of me.

I can still kick your ass.

If you think it's weed that fucked up your life and not your shitty decision making you are a fucking idiot. I smoke everyday after work. Like a fucking adult. Weed is fine it's the culture idiots like you try to live up to that fucks it up for the rest of us.

Kill yourself larper

Weed is probably one of the worst things you can do to your brain other than whippets.

There.
People are even surprised when I mention that I sometime take a drink.
Though I smoke weed everyday and nobody knows.
I'd bet my hand that I am still more in shaped than 90% of you queers + I actively actively participate in book posts and I have a decent job.
I think too much, I can think until 4 in the morning if I don't get high, shut the fuck up normie.

weed is not his priority right now. He has bigger fish to fry at the moment.

>like an adult

ok cheech. my decision was to smoke weed regularly. resulted in bad things.

Weed literzlly makes me feel like im becoming psychotic. Fuck off

Fuck meme flags, and fuck you, leafcuck.

>has dont

You roastie user

post more of her.

I'm never going to stop doing drugs

is that a guy or a girl

DAily reminder that weed is for degenerate faggots, negroes, wetbacks, and the terminally ill. Fuck off jew

I am around people at work that smoke on the regular. They look like shit or half asleep. If they're not high at that moment, then they're half there mentally. Holding a job and working out twice a week as a stoner is no accomplishment, more like just hovering around average.

If you want to smoke it, go for it, but after experiencing all that and moving on my life is much, much better.

Is Alaska the only red state that legalized weed?

Jimi Hendrix was a drug addict pedophile

I've used marijuana daily for the last 2.5 years. I earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry in that time, for whatever that's worth. I've also overcome spasms in my low back, which is sweet. I got to 1/2/3/4 smoking weed, for all you /fit/izens lurking here.

Yes.

a degenerate

Also died in his 20s from an OD

>drugs are cool goys

People will just become lousy shitheads

evidence for pedo claim
weed and lsd are not addictive, only thing he was hooked on was alcohol

Damn, user, you need to chill. Perhaps a bowl to take the edge off.

Like an adult. You smoke because you grew up around dumb asses that smoked everyday in their beat up civic and now you think that's "being an adult"

Drugs are for closeted faggots.

He has stood by his word and accepted the right of the states to deal with pot as they please. Given any 6 month period, the Obama administration interfered in the sale of medical and recreational pot more than the Trump administration thus far.

Get over it stoners

The only people arrested for weed are black, so I'm for harsher drug laws.

Anti weed = no friends virgin who watches mad anime

He said it's up to the states to decide.

I work 110 hours every 2 weeks and i smoke weed every night when i come home to relax and wind down. How many of you dont have jobs or girlfriends and call anyone who smokes weed a loser?

i dont smoke weed, and i have many friends and dont watch anime.

If you care that much about Cannabis legalization, move to a state that already has it legalized. Sure, the government shouldn't be allowed to regulate what consenting citizens ingest but at the moment, they do. We have bigger things to deal with right now that don't include marilizing legajuana and I'd like to solve those problems first before we pass any laws that cater to our hedonistic desires, we need to earn it.

What job? Any thoughts about upward mobility or are you just "comfortable where you're at"? Because that's what weed fucking does to people. Weed is just more extraneous conditioning that your brain doesn't need. Doggy needs his treat, huh?

we don't need to earn it he just doesn't give a fuck

that's his whole position. he doesn't care if it's legal or not.

there's a bill going through congress, if it passes he'll probably sign it.

>DEGENERATE millennial trash
>E
>G
>E
>N
>E
>R
>A
>T
>E

>MILLENNIAL TRASH

Kys drug addict

I fucking hate muh weed fags so much. They have no other principles other than their fucking degenerate drug habits. They are so willing to abandon the principles of freedom, they pretend its a fucking medicine just to have their weed.

I'm a pro-weed virgin with no friends who watches anime.

>daily reminder that trump has dont NOTHING to remove cannbis from schedule 1
>reminder that trump has dont NOTHING
>trump has dont NOTHING
>has dont NOTHING
>dont NOTHING
>dont
Gas yourself weedfag and/or shill

>daily reminder that trump has dont NOTHING to remove cannbis from schedule 1
Yet another reason to like him.

Project much?

>ancap
>degenerate weed-lover
sounds about right

The hilarious thing is some of us pot heads have escaped the rat race 99% of you are stuck miserable in. Hate all you want, I'll be vaping.
>TFW a stoner half your age is in the 1%.

>trump has dont NOTHING to remove cannbis
What did xe meanby this?

She looks like she doesn't shave

people will still use that spice shit even if weed was legalized everywhere people who use that shit usually have to pass a drug test like probation or work i agree it is bad but it wont just go away because weed is legal

That's because drugs are for pussies.

>smoke weed
>but also want cucks like OP to go to jail

Neither did king nigger!

They aren't kings, he WAZ Kangs.

Wasn't this meme created in the early 90's? Seriously, no one really gives a fuck about pot. I figured you fucking anarcho-capitalists would prefer to keep it illegal so that you could make money like bootleggers used to. I could walk next door and get high or buy an eighth right now if I wanted. I don't even like getting high but I have a vape pen in my house. Point being, don't do stupid shit that'll put you in contact with the police and you should never have to worry about whether pot is legal or illegal.

technically it does have medicinal properties, this is blown all out of proportion though with concentrates and edibles that give you the equivalent of 9000 marijuana hits

and heroin

You had your chance.

Really, hang yourself you fucking waste of life.

weed's nice breh, doesn't make you into a fucking retard like beer. should ban booze and make weed legal

he doesn't care about weed

>should ban booze and make weed legal
that would be retarded they should both be legal

>Good. Let the degnerates die.
Don't say that. Spice is a drug for white teenagers. They don't know any better.

Love how the faggots who voted for the dumpster fire crowed about how he's a new breed of conservative who isn't hung up on old moral majority culture crusade issues, and now that he's the same old thing its just degeneracy or because he has bigger fish to fry. Brainless cultists.

Good.

NO NO NO YOU SEE ITS 24426746896688 D CHESS

Funny how Republicans say they hate overbearing fedaral laws and support states rights.... but love the bullshit broken federal regulations on drugs that states have voted to overturn.

and I say that as someone who hates the smell of weed and has never tried it, but wants it legalized for recreational use on principle

>I smoke everyday after work. Like a fucking adult.
>smoke everyday
>like an adult

>Anti-wall
No thanks.

groovy mac is a pill head nigger

The ONLY issue I have regarding your statement....

>be me
>driving sober/clean
>2 days ago I smoked a bowl with my cousin
>get in to an accident today
>legal state
>standard drug/alcohol run(because hospital)
>cited for DUI(pot)
>mfw

>everyday
>like an adult

I smoke weed too but come on those 2 never go together in a sentence.

Just like alcohol, if you over do it weed is bad, although less bad than overdoing alcohol still bad, it will fuck up your social life and make you content with doing absolutely nothing.
I got hooked when i first tried it, smoked everyday for over a year then realized how fucked that is.
Weed culture is horrible, they make it seem like it's just another hobby when it shouldn't be taken any different as getting drunk.

Do you jack off?

Good. Pot causes man boobs and America is fat enough.

Daily reminder
“Its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom its what it is ok. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you.”

dude weed !

lmao

>Alex Jones

Kek.

>DUDE CHECK OUT THESE SMOKE TRICKS, DUDE WEEEEEEED

It's a states rights issue