youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=9qWVJ6BXqy4
youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He fucking better.

Hope not. He's a fucking degenerate

the big black cucking from eric andre was too strong and fried his brain.

he genuinely doesn't pull enough views or have enough subscribers to do this shit and not come off as pathetic. I like the guy and I don't know where he is headed

Just because he bought a bunch of pubes and glued them to his face, is no reason to kill himself.

Just get revenge, like Cartman did.

who?

He'll be the last one standing after we all cuck out.

I wish World Peace had continued. I'd like to see Sam happy and comfortable. But even more, I'd like to see Charls and Nick get steady work. I think Sam is comfortable living like a hobo, but the other MDE guys probably aspire to more than that. And also, World Peace was a great show in almost every way. It was just plain entertaining.

I hope Sam can come back and stick it to the jews who took his livelihood. And I hope he can get the other guys to join him and all of them make millions of dollars.

>tfw you'll never post hilarious videos from a luxury apartment in Paris France like your hero nuggethead

Weak bait/10 made me reply.

>I'd like to see Charls and Nick get steady work

this concerns me more than Sam; Sam is kind of too flamboyant. Plus it's all sort of his fault. Nick Rochefort actually seems like a good actor

world peace continues to live on in our hearts, forever.

well i mean sam lived for years in a white walled room with holes in it and words scribbled on the wall and drank out of a jar while "talking to himself" (the internet) i mean that's pretty close already to psych ward.

Nick has an antique store. and I think a fuckin' wife, haha. A wife!

Charls can get by on the charity of his good looks.

Sam is ugly and beady eyed and huge like a monster. Plus his comedy is only enjoyed by blackpills and nazis (no hate). It's not a demographic that advertisers even want to acknowledge, plus those kind of people don't really get out with normies and brownskins, so how the hell do you make money.

>so how the hell do you make money?
Pretty much by being the Andy Kaufman of the 2010s. He's subversive and unafraid of the consequences for finding humor wherever he damn well pleases. That's what I respect about Sam, and I think that alone could pull him a large enough audience to succeed, if only the jews didn't no-platform him.

I honestly think Sam's a comedic genius. No exaggeration. I think that he is the only comedian currently active that is willing to hold the mirror up to society for real - not just sarcastic attacks on the same old bullshit that comedians have always picked on. The truth catches peoples' ears. And controversy captures their attention. If given the right medium to reach out, Sam could easily go down in history. But I also think he needs his crew from MDE to rein him in.

most comedians live tragic lives except for the jew shill and asshole faggots

Robin Williams - DEAD
Jim Carey - NUTBAG
Dennis Leary - ASSHOLE THIEF HACK
Patrice O'Neal - DEAD
Bill Hicks - DEAD / Alex Jones
Chris Farley - DEAD
Andy Kaufman - Dead / DEDICATED ROLEPLAYER

BURN BRIGHT
BURN FAST

Why is he such a beta faggot?

>this is the hero of Sup Forums
He can't into comedy or grow a full mustache
Lmao

Why does the one in the green have a black eye?

you gave a good description of why sam is funny.
the problem is still "so how the hell do you make money".
sam hyde's problem is he dedicated his entire life to making fire internet content and then only once he started making a little bit of money did he realize that entire monetization process for online content is run and controlled by jews and so is television, and that they'll never allow him to be as successful as he deserves

and then he named the jew anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>DEDICATED ROLEPLAYER

Nailed it, Kaufman is going on his comeback tour next year, mark my words.

As long as no one stops him, he'll be fine.

Wait, you mean you kids don't think John Stewart is funny?

Why arn't you goyim just being easy and watching the saturday night live... we jews are funny!

This.

>making fire internet content
what does he even make though? he posts a new MDE video once a month at best, and it's just talking to a camera.

Don't worry too much about Nick. He runs antique stores, or someshit.

Charls, however, does livestreams and... I have no idea what else.

>He runs antique stores, or someshit.

why do people keep saying these threads as though it's a real profession? Antique stores are awful businesses; most aren't profitable

This looks legit. Why is he sucking a dick?

> he hasn't heard of gay chicken

sucking a dick proves he's not gay.

Did he say no homo first?

Don't worry about ol' Sammy Boy

Nigger is taking forever to ship my book. I require more items to show off to people that increases the obviousness of my unhinged autism.

Who is this Jew?

>baneposting crashed a plane with no survivors
>kekposting manifested a frog god that got Trump elected

Samposting is going to make him actually go on a fucking killing spree isnt it?

>not knowing how Sam Hyde is
Newfag/Summerfag detected.

Nuggethead takes no prisoners.

suck dick much?

he's sucking his own dick

Well in that case it's not gay at all and actually requires some pretty good flexibility/talent.

One of you moolies want to post the link?

Sam Hyde. He's the suspected oregon school shooter. His TedX talk at driedel university is the best introduction to him, really funny 10min bit, you'd like it

World Peace was the best comedy show I've seen in the past 20 years.

Sam was in a BG Kumbi video!

youtube.com/watch?v=9qWVJ6BXqy4

I'd love to see him on Joe Rogan. Joe loves standup and comedians... why wouldn't he put on Hyde?

had an uncle who ran an antique store. he retired at 45 to Kauai, house right on the beach. visiting was always a blast.

your uncle pushed crystal meth out of his antique store

if then, he deserve his success for hiding his front so well.

So you guys early were bitching about e-celebs threads and here you are.

is bg kumbi a group home for burnouts?

some muslim tried to rape her
poor girl lost her eye ...but not her dignity

NUGGET HEAD

>Plus his comedy is only enjoyed by blackpills and nazis (no hate).
His comedy is enjoyed by greasy neckbearded junior-college failures who feel affirmed when they see someone who looks like one of them achieve more than some 30hr/week job at the mall.

Who will die first? Shia or Sam Hyde?

HURR DURR EH CANT KEEP GETING AWAY WIT DIS !!!

He shoulda waited on the Jews Rock skit imo

If he couldve hooked a 2nd/3rd season THEN it'd be harder to stop it, and he'd have more success

Sam literally just ODd on redpills to quickly :(

Here's a (you) my dude.

God I hope not. I swear threads on this faggot are just as bad as the shareblue fucks that post here.

Who gassing Bioshock?

FUCK pewdiepie

It's fucked up to think about how this guy's whole alt-right things stems from him being ugly and getting rejected constantly. An entire political ideology built out of anger and resentment about your own inadequacy. How fucking pathological.

When my career in tech got cut off I went into hospitality management. Watching someone pathetically grasp onto a career that's already failed is really sad. I hope Sam stops making videos so I can forget him. Actually, he can keep making videos, no one watches them anyone. I just hope he stops spamming them here for easy views.

RULE OF THUMB: IF YOU HAVE TO MARKET TO Sup Forums, YOUR BUSINESS/CAREER HAS FAILED. FOR GODS SAKE MAN! GET SOME PERSPECTIVE!

if he was working a 30hr/week job at the mall he'd have more than half a grand, no car, and have a google search that stops him from even flipping burgers.

I get by while waiting for my book by watching Charls on twitch.

Welcome to Sup Forums where we've been coasting on "everything was written by a Jew" since we were called /new/, now go back to le epic voting site.

More like Gen Z memelords.

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM

>all these "muh eceleb, fuck sam" 1 posts by id

You're on Sup Forums Sup Forums and you're saying this.. the hypocrisy is huge.

>tfw no blonde nat soc trashy gf with a huge rack

Lol at the butthurt kikes raging against sam hyde in this thread. Oy vey he never gets laid, hes a stupid idiot failure! Sure thing.

Yeah white people are fucking stupid I've realized now. Fuck them and drumpf

fuckin based!!!

You mean you're a useless faggot? What have you done to redpill a tremendous amount of people in your life you larping vomit-stuffed cunt?

Yeah the laid thing is especially funny considering his ex was with him when he showed up at HWNDU iirc

>Addicted to the paycheck

Sam Hydes comedy delivered a rhetorical killing blow to peak PC shitliberalism and all the herd animals who invested everything into it hate him for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

World Peace was a great show. It will get picked up again sooner or later. He pissed off a high level jew (connected) for the sake of it, kind of fucked himself and the rest of them there but what can you do.

This guy is a megadouche loser.

It's a real pleasure to run across, in your life, the "funny guys." You know, the ones who literally make you shit your pants every time something comes of out their mouths.

We all know that this guy is not one of them. His improv comedy is forced and not even medium tier. The old annoying jew who walks my fucking dog is funnier. The scripted stuff just relies on shock -- and the only people shocked are young males who need to get a little more hair on their nipples.

I think he's gonna be just fine

I like the dude, but he doesn't have enough discipline. He has potential to go places, but he's got to put some actual work and thought into his videos and routines.

If you watch his standup, there will be hilarious bits throughout, but it gets lost in the mumbling, "ums," tangents, and shuffling of papers (since he apparently can't be bothered half the time to memorize a routine).

He needs to work on his craft.

Joe Rogan is a degenerate pot smoking faggot

>discipline

>it will get picked up again
user, I'm afraid thats not how showbiz works :[

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

I think that stand up set is really symbolic of that point, especially the end where the disgusting sjw whore says he's "all the worst parts of the internet"

>blonde
>dark roots

>he was just another man tryna teach me somethin

>he thinks a jew is funny
Really mortars my pestle

based as fuck!!!!! hahahahahha wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he just needs to suck off an even higher level jew

He better not. Some of us have good money on this.

>I'd like to see Sam happy and comfortable
I wouldn't. Because I like him. Being happy and comfortable is Jewish, not Aryan. Aryan lives for the struggle.

The man is literally on 9000 levels of irony.

his funniest video is him right after being canned from adult swim and he starts crying like a bitch
I've never laughed harder in my fucking life
HAHAHAHAHA

That's one of the things I like about him. It's sort of like a fuck you to comedians in general. Like the fact someone would call standup a "craft" shows people take the shit too seriously.

100% Bill Hicks is Alex Jones. Andy Kaufman is alive out there, somewhere, too.

is that him with his transsexual girlfriend?

I can see where you're coming from, but the sloppiness definitely prevents him from reaching a wider audience.

There's certainly some craft involved in creating and presenting an hour-long standup routine.

Check'd and kek'd

the guy on the right looks kinda cute.
If he cleaned up and didnt wear edgy clothing, he would be a 7/10 or better.

you're fucking retarded and dont understand sam hyde or this style of humour whatsoever

he didnt always used to have a huge fan base, his 'thing' was taking people hostage and making them uncomfortable. he's not a stand up comedian, he hates stand-up and only does it to fuck with people, he's been banned from multiple stand-ups places

you dont seem to get MDE

farts

He has a cult following. He can probably survive forever off patreon. I mean, I'd give him a few grand once I get a professional job in a few years, I'd imagine at least a few other feel the same.