New bread to keep it going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>intermarriage rate is 58%
They're taking jewery underground. We now have Jewish niggers like Lisa Bonet, Lenny Kravitz, Drake, and Eric Andre. It's a virus.

You should just make a legit redpill thread instead of limiting it to this, which isn't even a really a redpill.

Polite sage.

kek I lol'd yah I know bruv. We cdame from this bread if you wanna catch up with us this is the fall back thread

Checking in from last thread. To clarify on reclaiming the swastika; make shirt with Buddha and a swastika, lefty kvetches, go all "check your privilege" on their ass. Go on about how the swastika was culturally appropriated, and they need to stop making micro aggressions against you

yes user I am here it was my idea

it's a continuation of another thread that hit the post limit.

Come on man get with the program

It's almost like it was never a Jewish plot at all.

anyone here a good graphic designer that wants to design it?

obvious kike die

>t. Isaiah Levi Moskowitz

Kindly gas yourself, Jude

When you're shooting bluepills into goy mouths left and right and then realize you hit some friendlies

>Being this mad your worldwide conspiracy theory was completely disproven in a single image

Top kek

I have a cousin who does that for a living. But, I probably couldn't get him to do that. A more pc design/ idea could work.

peekAjew I see you. kek kikes make the stupidest fucking arguments like arguing with a bitch

And it's a thread about nothing, just edgy LARPing, without even any actual info, and some guy claiming he should try to make anons buy a bunch of shit.

mfw

What image? Disprove this, kike.

Something like this, maybe with that fashwave type look to it

Oy vey, JIDF is here in force this time around!

>Spend hundreds of hours developing a theory about how Jews are trying to wipe out white people.
>OP posts an image showing Jews are actually being wiped out faster than white people
>Thus proving beyond all doubt that the global conspiracy either doesn't exist or isn't being done by the Jews

Jews = Christ Killers

Ok you think he will be interested? I can do the research if I need to to send the images etc theme

What's wrong with pointing out that your time is coming rabbi? We're wise to your tricks

It's not a "Jewish" plot but a Sabbatean-Frankist plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

yah I like this. Also a big swastika on the back. Hopefully we can even wear to some antifa event and get assaulted and we can sue, also sue any news agencies for defamation if they call us Nazis

>another 6 GORILLION

Lieberman confirmed /ourguy/

you know it is supposed to be a symbol of peace also, we should put "Give Peace a chance" John Lennon song words with a big swastika kek that woudl be dope

No, doing that will only draw unwanted attention to us. If we make headlines we'll be targeted by the government.

It would probably have to be some sort of alt-lite meme mixed with some normie meme.

also how do we advertise on chan without retard autists calling us shills or getting banned for advertising make a YT video and post a think in the thread comment?

>offers fuck all in return

You're too predictable.

The attention is good bruv that is the whole point. The gov won't target us kek it isn't that bad yet bro.

See the videos:

>Expecting me to listen to your argument when you haven't even proven if Jewish people exist.

Holy shit how beta can you get?

kek ignore him user Jews literally argue like downsie psycho chicks

we could go to on infinty chan's pol. They're full 1488. they'd probably support a plan to call out Zionists.

This desu, don't feed the seagulls, they just poop everywhere

That's why Israel has very restrictive intermarriage laws, and the Zionists want all the Jews to move back to Israel.

Also Jews have been using the tactic of intermarrying to infiltrate gentile communities (so it's harder to spot them), but also to intermarry into powerful goyim families and start pulling the strings from behind the scenes (see Jared Kushner, or Zuckerberg marrying a Chinese girl and wanting the Chinese President to name their baby).

The diaspora Jews who get affected are just a side-effect.

>suffocate from your own shit, jews

Maybe....it's not the Jews huuuuuurrrrrr

Required Reading List

Cool so you want to ask your cuz to design it? What do you need from me?

Go back to shill school schlomo, this is weak bait

if the group in the headlines is headed by you it will be. Your name will be smeared once your book is out. Once they know you're connected to our group it will have it's own NSA watchlist.

yah true, that is a some months off from now though but I see your point

Oh, I know about these degenerates. Still not entirely well versed but I'm already convinced they're the ones behind all this. Still mostly Jews though.
Holy fuck, what an amazing argument. You have truly bested me.
Precisely why I said he too predictable. Arguing with kikes and their shabbos goys never changes.

Have fun with your fantasies. Either we focus on the bankers or this thing will never end

I would like to get the T-shirt thing going immediately to fund some psyops and red pill events

the bankers are Jews you imbecile

oy vey not anudduh 6 miyion

If NW Nazi still here?

Oh JIDF, you need to go your game

Sorry I meant *is* PNW Nazi here? Soldier of the Reich?

we need to co-opt a normie meme and make it about a gateway redpill. It could be about open borders, race realism or celebrating whiteness. We need it to inoffensive enough not to draw bad attenion, and yet also open people up to the idea of white nationalism and anti-Zionism.

*up

It makes me kek to know Mossad fags are in here all the time. I seriously get a big kick out of it. They are super schooled on the misdirection answer to everything I love to shit on them with truth

oh the open boarders for Israel is a good idea also for a t-shirt

kek I read one article about a Jew claiming they were thrown into bear cages by the Nazis and being ripped apart and even the bitch that was with him said it was stupid

>Israel

There's no such thing you cucks

>nigger sperm as friendly fire
Kek

I like open borders for Israel because it forces their hand. Then they kvetch and talk about their ethnostate which shows normies a side of them most don't realize

I think an open borders for Israel shirt is good and the Buddha swastika

that could work, we take a picture of a bloody arab kid and have that caption underneath it.

Jews don't care about blood, just like they don't care about homeland (they never had one, wandered around the desert -- Israel was created as a safespace, not as a historic home) -- all they care about is advancing their own interests. They don't need Jewish women in order to do that, only men. The pious Jews will tell you that in order to be Jewish your mother had to be -- but someone with a Jewish dad isn't any less of a bloodsucking kike and that is all that really matters to them.

HAHAHAHAHA our women are so fucking drunk on feminism they won't even make more Jews. Pol will still believe jews are in a plot to cuck the west, when in reality Jew on Jew cucking is literally the worst instance of it.

agreed, if anyone here wants to be part of the movement read the last bread and email me. We got big things in the works

That would be me I think you mean. Anyhow I was wonering if we should make a thrread asking Jewish grills why they prefer Aryan men, and then we larp as yentas and denigrate Jewish men for their small, flaccid benises, high-pitched whiney voices and total lack of manliness. Would trigger some kikes methinks

kek yes just making sure we didnt lose ya mate

I think you're just too lazy to google the bankers tactics. For example the harriman and bush families pretty much own Skull and Bones, and Averell Harriman and Prescott Bush both heavily financed Hitler. Then JP Morgan bankers helped Germany out by loaning billions more to the Germans than they had to pay in war reparations (Dawes and Young Acts).

this. when will people get that jews are the worst victims of their own cuckery

I have been doing this on twitter kek for some time, this is a good psyop. We create "Jewish" accounts and constantly assault MSM and Jew shill organizations with "As a Jew".

exmaple:

As a Jew I really think our media needs to stop x

or

As a Jew I support Trump

or As a Jew I think we really need to stop lying to the gentiles about what we are doing etc

I found the thread pretty easy. Jews are already raging hard.
You know the only reason we are all still alive? Because they can't burn down Sup Forums like they could with Waco. Just a thought, but with a grain of truth: Jews would murder all of us if they could.

stupid faggot I wrote a book that is being published about all of this you dumb cunt. Don't tell me your fucktardery here get the fuck out

ive been saying it for a while, at least in america the whites and the blacks need to join together to take down the jewish problem, they pit us against each other and profit off of our misfortune, keeping us divided is whats keeping (((them))) in power. niggers come in all races all non nigger whites (plenty) and blacks (a decent amount) must team u it is the only way, double freedom rockets to (((them)))

oh yeah no shit, that is why it is so important now to stop them. If they get control like they did in USSR they will poison us put shit in the water etc. All kinda fucked up shit, they will dp anything they can get away with

Yah I agree user I have never been a racist I am a civic nationalist Buddhist

This is great news!

>things that aren't true.jpg

You are correct. This two proves three things:

1. Jews aren't hypocrites
2. There is no jewish conpsiracy
3. Family values and traditional values are really important. The lack of these is causing the extinction of jews

You dumb cunt skull and bones, free masonry, Illuminati are all run by Jews and are Jew lackeys ffs user get a grip

preach

Lol, he was sharing it with everyone in the last thread, catch up dumbass

LOL another six million in the coming generation. This is obviously bait but hilarious.

ffs sake you aussie cunt we came from this thread I dont give a fuck if any of you reatrds believe me

we are continuing a conversation from another thread. You can all leave for all I give a fuck

here's a photo that would work. If somebody could put the caption: Israel needs open borders
I could get a t-shirt estimate.

Dude are you the same shill changing your IP over and over? Weak

WE WUZ JEWS AND SHEEEIT

>Drake

he takes every hot thing and pushes it as his own ive noticed this weird that the jew overpowers the nigger genes.

you know what I just thought of? how about a rainbow homo flag shirt with the star of david on it that says open boarders for ISrael and we get the libtards to buy it as part of their movement ffs can you imagine if we got katie perry to wear one? OMG this would be a coupe

Which is easier on the mental digestive systems of the normies. I live in a quite liberal area and operate in stealth mode always, it's so much easier to redpill libs when the messenger is disguised as a dope-smoking hippie, it just doesn't compute with them and in any conversation they easily agree with "Social Nationalism". Liberals are so gullible. I could almost feel guilty for discorving how easy it is to pesuade, change and influence them. Conservatives are another matter. They require a different tactic to liberate them from the Jewish mental poisons.

Working on a quick edit

If we could show up at their next "rally" With open borders for israel shirts fuck we could make a ton and spread the fuck out of this

>Jews aren't hypocrites

They are because they still promote race-mixing and mass immigration, into Western countries, while not doing it in Israel. No matter how many blacks or Asians intermarry in America, it doesn't change their behavior as a group in their own country. Same with Jews, what some degenerate atheistical diaspora Jews do is irrelevant to what they promote as a group. A lot of them see race-mixing as a Jew of fitting in gentile communities, and even getting more power by intermarrying into powerful families.

>There is no jewish conpsiracy
There is, specifically targeted against whites, but also other non-Jews.

>Family values and traditional values are really important
And Jews are constantly working to undermine them. As I pointed out, atheist diaspora Jews being affected by this is just a side-effect.

None one is buying your shit m8.

In traveling in Asia it was hilarious to be at Buddhist temples and watch the Juden see the swastikas and have a tantrum.

So much this. The so-called redpilled around here are STILL too see this obvious truth. I am all in favor of both sides teaming along with even Muslims. They cannot stand a chance when they're so outnumbered.

Even alt lite folks can get behind it

spelled BORDERS not BOARDERS learn difference plox!

It's almost as if low fertility is caused by material factors and not some sort of vast Jewish conspiracy.

this ffs who has a schedule of the next event? Not even just alt lite alt right as well fuck everyone would wear it. It is "inclusive" and "diverse"