The man that killed third parties

The man that killed third parties.

for a netflix doco it was quite good

t rex mode

the third party meme was only getting democrat selected and funneling the youth away from the republican party

and there isn't a credible third party that exists in america anyway
>lolbertarians
ah yes, the faggots who nominate mr pothead aleppo every 4 years

>funneling the youth away from the republican party
>funneling the youth away from corporate kike shills

This guy is a nasty snake.

He can put his dick in my boipucci as many times as he wants, if you know what I mean.

hey guys i heard you like 3rd parties

This

And this

Also: Past is fucking prologue

Ftfy

True. He is very skilled in Jew jitsu

i have the red one

He seems like he is 100% full of shit. Like he wants everybody to think he is some Machiavellian master manipulator who knows how to "play dirty" or some gay ass shit, but really he's only done a couple noteworthy things.

He also marched in a fucking fag parade. You know he's weird.

Source on the chick

would u guys respond to his sex ad??

more importantly would he accept you?

lol are you not American or something?

Third parties are not a thing in American politics. They are red herrings.

>what was the 1996 election

a laff

hey they gotta maintain dichotomy illusion somehow.

Kek. He and Buchanan both worked for Nixon, and Stone likely agreed more with Buchanan than he did with the Bushes. After seeing how Ross Perot may have acted as a spoiler for Clinton against GHWB in 92, the RNC hired Stone to quash Buchanan and the Reform Party in 99, to fix things for W against Gore.
>Enter: Donald J. Trump
Trump enters the Reform presidential primaries, calls Buchanan a Holocaust minimizer and Hitler apologist.
>Exit: Donald J. Trump

We can enter more and more redpilled people into the GOP and have them run in local, state, and federal elections. We have a chance to return the GOP to having a Paleocon wing and a Cryptofash wing.
I don't think he's L'Eminence Grise, but he ran some mean interference for Nixon, W, and Trump.
We may play around with third and fourth parties after we get over the hill. Right now we need to get rid of the Neocons and Leftists.

The red herring is believing it is a two-party system. It is unconstitutional and breeds corruption not allowing outside parties a chance.

Literally watching the documentary about him on Netflix right now. Saw this 30 seconds after the part where he destroyed 3rd partys