Even he grew out of the meme. Are there gonna be any atheists left in a decade?

Even he grew out of the meme. Are there gonna be any atheists left in a decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg
youtu.be/xOsWq87OsNE
people-press.org/2014/05/19/for-2016-hopefuls-washington-experience-could-do-more-harm-than-good/5-16-2014-12-22-25-pm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just had flashbacks of 2012 when I watched TheAmazingAtheist. How times have changed.

>he's a satanist

hes more obvious than clinton

he's now a good ol' kike that wants to kill every white goyim on the earth

HELLO FELLOW HUMANS I TOO HEAR THE CALL OF GOD NOW THAT MY RABBI HAS TOLD ME THAT GOYIM WON'T VOTE FOR AN ATHEIST

What secrets is he privy to?

When you're really dumb you believe in gods. When you're really smart you realize that gods don't exist. When your job is to manage people you realize that pretending that gods exist is important because it makes dumb people believe for real and this helps keep the lower classes down. In other words, this guy is already campaigning for presidency.

>grew out of the meme
you don´t need to overreact and waste hours of your life insulting believers on internet, some atheist don´t overthing that shit, just live with no religion, it´s not like fucking veganism.

Luciferian

All you need to know about (((Cuckerberg))).

>youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg
>youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg

This

He's going to be a newfound "christian". He's trying to become a politician.

He's setting himself up for his 2020 presidential run
Cap this

Just say Jewish so we can all understand

just in time to run for president. Convenient

This.

>
The secret of how many voters hold religious affiliations

Such a bold prediction.

He's trying to run for president you fucking tard, way to prove the stereotype that christcucks are empty headed.

Aaaaaaaand that's how you know he's going to be running for president.

Mark Zuckerberg is no longer an atheist. In an interview with New York Post he revealed that he worshipped himself for he is actually a god. "I am a vengeful, angry god. You shall have no other gods before me and you shall make me the president. I desire blood"

We've known this for at least a year now. Cap this.

lmao what a fucking weirdo

he evolved into a sabbatean jew aka synagogue of satan. his gods are Mammon, Moloch and Ba'al now.

>lmao what a fucking weirdo
Nah he is just a Jew but yes he is a weirdo.

topkek this

>Im running for president in 2020
>Im not an athiest anymore guise
:^D

>synagogue of satan
doesn't exist only jews jewing jews
Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/xOsWq87OsNE

Does anyone else reflexively find jews repulsive now?

So what is he?

Dingdingding
An Athiest will never become President, so he has to fit the mold.

And that's how you know he is running for president.

An atheist will not be elected president in this country. He is going to probably pretend to be an evangelical like Obama did.

He's not a christcuck tho, he's j*wish.

this

everybody who uses facebook he knows their secrets

He sounds like such a faggot, I hope he runs in 2020 so I can see his kike self get his shit pushed in by Trump

Liar.

i appreciated this post

/thread

As an atheist, I hope atheism dies with me. I see too many degenerates parading around as "atheists" to be proud of my faith. They can't acknowledge that the base for all of their morals and laws comes from religion, even worse they shit on religious people instead of respecting their beliefs. Protip: if you respect another person's beliefs, they will be more inclined to respect yours and listen to your points. Also, living without a purpose is misery and if I could believe in God again without a doubt in my mind, I'd do it in an instant. These people are petty and hateful because they lack purpose or they feel they've been wronged by God in some way when in reality, the institutions surrounding religion have wronged them. Atheists today don't seek to win over supporters with good arguments and intentions, they only wish so silence and destroy religion because they're jealous that these people can find purpose and fulfillment where they find none.

this desu

>he's now a good ol' kike that wants to kill every white goyim on the earth
No no no. Faceberg is a firm believer in equality, and will kill all the goyim regardless of color.

Are you triggered sweetie? :^)

Political agenda, plain and simple.

He's still an atheist, but nobody will elect an atheist.

gearing up for 2020

This fucking inept retard
You do not "come out" as religious, Jesus

>debunking random quote from the bible

No, his "election marketing team" told him that if he wants to run for President he needs to believe in God.

>Most Christians have never read the bible.
Into the fucking trash it goes.

Good for you realizing what it is. God bless.

Wtf I Love Satan now

lol good call, he's literally doing it cause he's trying to run for president in 2020

He's definitely running for office. Americans would rather elect a Black or even a homosexual than an atheist, studies have shown.

people-press.org/2014/05/19/for-2016-hopefuls-washington-experience-could-do-more-harm-than-good/5-16-2014-12-22-25-pm/

Because a declared atheist would never be able to win the presidency. Even Trump had to pay lip service to ancient tradition just to get his foot in the door.

You're completely right, my mistake.

this

For a second there I thought that was real.

#ManCars 2020

Honestly, what makes you think it isn't real?

If you think this is nothing more than a cynical move to get people to trust him enough to vote for him in 2020, you are GRAVELY mistaken.

He knows America, despite it being the CURRENT YEAR, will vote for a man who believes in a higher power instead of an athiest

>washington experience
>30% less likely
Why

Rural and suburban retards.

satanists ARE atheists. its the exact same school of thought, even though it's completely illogical.

it's quite possible the FaceJew believes we're in a simulation, which means there HAS to be a 'creator'.

>Proud of my faith
>faith

Larping atheist spotted

Mark zukerberg reveals hes running for president

He's a nerdy jew boy with a chink wife. Outside of nyc and cali no one will give two shits about him running for office

Came here to post this, its all in preparation for presidential run. Do we start posting shit for the brainless masses now or do we wait?

>fuckfacebook
>no longer an atheist

whew! glad he's found another religion besides grabbing shekels from the unwitting !!

If FaceBerg is smart, he won't choose a political party.

Seriously, from now on anyone that runs for office should just stay independent or straight out say, 'fuck political parties'. The two party system in the US is the largest system of control that needs destroyed.

I don't think you need to be sitting on the world's largest private data collection to know that.

Fucking shit image.
How about you measure which factors would make you more likely to get elected. 45% of our presidents went to prestigious Univeristies yet only 20% of the public thinks that's a factor.

This

>extramarital affair
>more likely
mad lads who said more likely imo

Jews are antithiest

The point is that Trump winning opened up the books for a run by a "brand" presidency where someone runs solely based on public notoriety rather than political experience. Expect to see multiple Silicon Valley neoliberal "moderate" Democrats by 2040 running for office based on name recognition in business and technology circles.

>As an atheist
>I see too many degenerates parading around as "atheists"
lol strong irony

Now you know what 2% of the population to gas first

That confession of faith when you have political ambitions and you might want to get some bible belt votes.

Sorry suckerBERG people aren't that stupid and they certainly don't think you're as wonderful as the cloud of ass kissing yes men you have surrounded yourself have deluded you into believing.

I feel this was the plan all along.

>Zuckerberg makes Facebook
>Donors and powerful people make it the dominant social media platform
>Everyone has an account
>Zuckerberg wins presidency
>Government has total control over media and what influences public
>UBI is his big accomplishment of presidency

Elon Musk has a better chance than Zuck then. We've already had an African president after all.

Atheism can’t survive for too long. It’s more of a philosophy than a religion (But admittedly a lot of morons have turned into a religion or even a cult but let’s not get into that). Atheism has no tradition and very little original values so it doesn’t have as much of a lasting effect like religion. It was destined to die at some point especially because it tends to ignore a lot of values that religion preach about (Hence why a lot of degenerates are atheists).

Being an Atheist is trendy and it provided a quick “solution” to the religious nuts at the time but as we have recently discovered there are some big advantages for religion that Atheism alone cannot fulfill by itself.

0 likes, retard

Absolutely, someone like that, although I don't think he was born in the U.S., although apparently that didn't stop Ted Cruz.

you haven't.

is this bait?

You can still take the final redpill.
What is more likely, the jew creating a religion for goys where the jews kill the protagonist while stealing aspects from religions from around the world even though there's no internet,
or
the christian bible is the most accurate account of the creation story, with the locals recording the final part of the protagonist being killed by jews for exposing their evil kikery, and other religions sometimes have a part correct because a big news story will be recorded

I'm inclined to believe the latter.
please pardon my lack of punctuation.

lol. I thought it added to the realism. Who would actually like that post?

Sychophantic sillicon valley types:

source: work in the bay

Then they will be pressed whether they are pro-globalism or pro-nationalism

Nice smokes you got there
How about we start complying with EU regulation and think of the children, shall we

>welcome to the zogpocalypse

who cares?

this confirms hes running for office. Holy shit can the autist do it? Hes got enough megalomania for it..

He's setting himself up to run for president.

career politicians are invariably corrupt