Trump & Macron thread <3

People can joke all they want, but I really love that we are building a relationship with France. I feel like we've lost touch with our European roots and haven't had much of a relationship in a long time. It just really makes me happy to see this kind of open, totally hetero affection for our brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvr3czZnzQs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Macron is going to play Trump like a fiddle.

This just warms my heart and makes me feel like the future is positive. All the terrible leftists preech "love not hate" while being the most hateful, spiteful people, but this is truly what love and respect looks like. There's a difference between saying and doing.

This.

I don't care how identical to Trump he'll start to act or do, it's the kind of thing to take with a grain of salt, I want to see deeds before I can like him.

He needs US to help get rid of his shitskin infestation. Face it. Trump is his God.

Can Macron be trusted? I thought he had connections with the Rothschilds?

>totally hetero
>Macron
kek

Holy shit Americans,Have you fallen for macron?
To honour the 100years since USA entered ww1 macron plays daft punk? While grinning like a fucking idiot..he's fucking mocking trump and the fallen of ww1 ..fuck macron

Everyone in power has connections to them.

> macron hey trump i play daft punk for you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvr3czZnzQs

Daily Reminder that the Rothschilds activated MacronBot to schmooze up to Trump and get the Rothschilds closer to him.

He has, but at the moment he is still a wild card. Nobody knows what he is really going to do, I think not even the Rothschilds.

Wtf I love Macron now

America was jewed into ww1 anyway.

He also had the marching band play God Bless America during the Bastille Day parade.

There's quite a gesture being made here. Too much of one for sure, but nothing wrong with making use of good overtures.

I R O N
B U T
F A I R

that lil nigga is napoleon. fuckin manlet

Is it so wrong to just want to care for ourselves for a change? To not have to babysit third-worlders who rape our women and ruin our economy? I just felt something looking at this picture. Maybe it's hope.

This.

Macron is a cool guy and respect for him is why I'm going to Paris later this summer to open a Euro branch of my website biz. He seems like he'll be very good for business and France is so beautiful.

Trump is grabbing the world by the hand and shaking it for a solid 5 to 6 minutes.

Surrender or join us!

Doesn't matter if they were Jew into ww1 ,they died liberating France and to dishonour them by playing daft punk is sickening, fuck why not play
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
Next time

Don't care about honoring soldiers who died for zog.

Anti gay psy op run by closet fags

They dead for you ,
No matter I shouldn't care if you don't

They always play silly music at public military marches. All the music is fast and upbeat because soldiers are marching to it. They don't play slow, reverent songs at these sort of things.

And the march isn't just about US troops. The 14th of July is France's national holiday that celebrates the storming of the Bastille prison during the French revolution. It just so happens that it's also the 100th anniversary of the American war effort as well.

I'm going to hold my judgement of Mac.....actions speak louder then words. Once the media turns on him. Then maybe is /ourguy/

Is Daft Punk French or what's the deal there? Why?

Any trucks this year?

Kek

Thank you. I'm glad somebody gets it. I feel that this sentiment if important for the way forward.

Nobody plays Trump, faggot!

Maybe they play with each other, sometimes.

Yes, they are.

They're politicians playing people is what they do and Trump can and has been played and will be played again.

why the fuck did they censor the words " nuclear war" in a song about gay founding fathers ยก ?

Hahaha

Don't be so naive.
>2010 Angela Merkel: "Multiculturalism has failed"
>Far-right: "She's ourgirl"
>2013 Angela Merkel: Let's in 2 million shitskins.

Don't be so fucking naive. Judge them by actions, and not just words.

>an old man complimenting a woman on her feminine physique even in relatively old age is
What? Odd? Yeah, a little. But still relatively flattering I would say. Not really news worthy.