The British Empire needs to come back

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Protip - You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/by-2050-india-to-have-the-worlds-largest-muslim-population-study/lite/
youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't want your Islam here Mohammed.

Why? The US has a much better system of global control with its aircrft carriers that provide necessary projective force. Why colonise when you can simply pillage and control from a distance?

You're still okay with me due to Her Majesty

Don't worry sweetie, HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales are on the go

Bump

Implying Britain could go toe to toe with Canada, the US, India, China and Australia and come out on top

Firstly stop yourself from becoming west Pakistan

Fuck off, you dirty chink/poo.

Reported to the police for racism.

Why so you can fuck up the world all over again? Bunch of thieving beady eyed rats.

US can leave. I want the empire at it's height in 1922.

>India

Err Canada and Australia are still in the fold.
God save the Queen.

Britain is not a super power, its former colony is. United States would effectively be the leading power.

I'd be more worried about your own country, poo boy.

indianexpress.com/article/india/by-2050-india-to-have-the-worlds-largest-muslim-population-study/lite/

Why, so you can piss away more money in Africa and India?

Maybe intervention in South Africa and Zimbabwe, but fuck the rest of that shit.

You guys should be happy you don't have to deal with that shit anymore.

Yeah and we still have a hindu nationalist government and our cities are not run by pakis

>Complain about the new flags
>Proceed to ad hom as soon as he sees one geo flag

God Save the Queen

Australia would side with Britain against Canada, sorry chap.

>54%

am very scared

So will the British Empire have free movement of people? Can all the Indians, Pakis, Bangladeshis, Africans etc move to Canada, Australia, Eastern US and Londonistan?
Is that what you really want?
I think the arrival of air travel was the real reason that British empire broke up. They saw the flood of people coming.

>Why colonise when you can simply pillage and control from a distance?
because you colonizing helped bring your actual people across the world, thus giving whites a foothold over huge chunks of the land. American style does the opposite, puts aircraft carriers worldwide and then replaces its native white population with 3rd world savages. Invade the world, invite the world. The world is objectively better off after British colonization simply due to more white people on more clay.

Much like back then, they'll be restricted to their homeland with freedom of movement between the Anglosphere

British empire is also going to mean that all the people in empire will have some freedom of movement. They did before the British empire crumbled. But back then there was no air travel and sea travel was very expansive and slow.
So now, it is just going to mean that Indians, being 1.35 billion strong take over every territory that is the part of British Empire. Indians already own major industries like steel, car, tea & IT etc in the UK. The richest man in UK is an Indian. Empire will just put this on Steroids.

hello where are burger :DDD

They weren't really restricted back then. It was just too expansive and slow to do so by sea. People like Gandhi were educated in the UK. And what do you mean "with freedom of movement between the Anglosphere"?
More people in India speak and understand English than UK's population. I am guessing you mean UK, Canada, Australia etc. But that is just a pipe dream. Its going to be free movement for all or for none.

I can dream filthy American

Your planned "British Empire" includes my home state of Ohio in it. I fucking get a say in weather I want to be in the same Empire as Sudan.
And be fucking happy that the Empire dissolved just before the Air travel became so common. Otherwise UK would have been minority white by now. Thank America for Breaking up your little Empire just at the right time.

>America breaks up Empire
>1776 declaration of independence
>Last African colony to gain independence was Zimbabwe in 1980
>kek

The US and especially Roosevelt pressured UK to free India after the WWll. It is well documented. If only you will read some history of your own country, instead of infantile shitposting. And once India left, rest was just domino effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M
some serious problems would have to be ironed out

It would still be there if you sided with your brothers during WW2.

You only needed doubles

>77 off

god save the queen.
the great white north stands ready.