Go through South Carolina

>Go through South Carolina
>can have gun anywhere I like, it's my gun, on my property

>Go through North Carolina
>Have to have gun out in the open or be arrested

>Go through Virginia
>Have to have gun hidden or be arrested

>Go through Maryland
>Have to have gun completely dismantled, locked in a container, on opposite side of the driver, with ammo in separate container or be arrested

States's rights was a mistake

Stay in your own state why don't you?

sounds like the further north you go the shittier it gets to be honest

VA is open carry

>NJ
>gun ownership illegal

>Live In West Virginia, can conceal a weapon without permit

I should be able to drive anywhere in this republic without some faggot state infringing on my second amendment rights.

pretty much. I dare not head even more North. Probably be shot for even thinking about a gun.

Are you sure? my mistake if true. Maybe I was looking at West Virginia?

Should have stopped in South Carolina.

Question for burgers. Can you CW or open carry into work?

2nd is being infringed, user.

It should be the same everywhere.

i imagine it would be up to the workplace

Nationwide CCL reciprocity was a talking point of Trump's campaign. Give it time, homie.

Depends on where you work obvs.
If you can conceal in your state, you can legally conceal almost anywhere. But you can also be fired for carrying.

Depends on state law, building owner policy, workplace policy and even discretion of your superior.

I can conceal carry in my workplace but not open carry because the building owner forbids it. My workplace and boss don't care.

> be me
> assigned in MD
>trained to use crew served weapons
> can't possess a handgun on my person without jumping through ridiculous legal hoops
> yet I'm not allowed to protect myself from Baltimore (((people)))
Really makes you think

I'm from SC, but I'm on a business trip. I wouldn't leave if I didn't have to.

>States's rights was a mistake
If State's rights weren't a thing, then Boston, New York City, Los Angeles, Portland and the other libshit cities would all decide how to run our country. In other words, goodbye gun rights.
It gets better once you reach New Hampshire, Maine and, to some extent, Vermont.
All three have constitutional carry and relatively lax gun laws. The rest of New England is generally a shitshow, though.
As others have said, it largely depends on the workplace.
An office building would almost certainly prohibit both open and concealed carry, while a convenience store would most likely allow their employees to conceal carry.

left a high paying job in north east to move to a non cucked state. I can now buy and carry guns how ever I please, was worth it.

We are open carry here but if you dont have it in plain sight then you need your ccp or to have it in a locking container when transporting (like glove Box)

SHALL

You do realize that if these issues were decided on the national level people on the costs would be out voting us to take away our rights?

Open Carry of handguns in SC is illegal, the only way someone can carry a handgun openly is being on your own property, working a gun counter at a store, or engaged in hunting or a shooting sports. You may only carry a handgun in public in SC if it is concealed and you must have your CWP card issued by SLED on you at all times when you are carrying.SC CWP is shall issue once you meet the requirements of the class and the appropriate paperwork along with their 50$ fee. SC even issues to non-residents provided you own property in SC. Open carry of rifles is legal in public for SC though. SC doesn't require any purchase permit to purchase a handgun though.

NC has open carry for handguns available by default, but one must either have a NC CHL or apply for a pistol purchase permit through local sheriff office, depending on your county it may not take long or there may be some games being played.

With a handful of states being the exception, Yankee land is a no go zone for concealed carry,as you go above the Mason-Dixon line.

Feels good
>Tfw when you'll never use your 2nd amendment rights to fight Indians

It's almost like each state has varying percentages of niggers. Weird.
BLANKET GUN LAWS NAO

>tfw Alaska
>don't need a permit to concealed carry

the constitution applies everywhere in the country, or at least it should

Unless your work in a building where it is illegal to carry, you are able to CC at work. Your employer doesn't have to know, so the only reason this would be a problem is if you're not very good at concealing what you carry

Really depends on where you work although you can keep you gun in your vehicle according to WI state law and there's nothing your job can do about it. Even if it's on work property and being used for work purposes. Source on that is a letter and pamphlet that came with my CCL from the DoJ.
Pic related, a gas station I stopped at a few weeks ago.

>tfw open carry w/o permit as well

As this user pointed out: States rights weren't a mistake. Yankees were a mistake.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Congratulations on not understanding SC gun law then. NC has much better laws. No open carry for pistols in SC.

SC should be kicked out of Dixie. If you aren't on California's travel ban you shouldn't be in Dixie.

I have a concealed weapons license in SC and I can carry my gun in my car anyway I want. Your car is an extension of your own home in SC.

Nonsense. States' rights should never trump the bill of rights, save the 10th, which gives them power.

States' rights are just as bad as federal laws if they do.

>needing a liscence to cc
>being this cucked

Not really. Those states are infringing on the 2nd amendment should be brought to heel by federal troops if necessary. States rights is the 10th amendment. They all signed on for the 9 before that one. The military should be sent in to enforce those laws for citizens if the states start violating them. California would be a great place to start.

If you have a CCW from Shit Carolina, Best Carolina reciprocates it and allows you to open and conceal carry. Stop spreading disinfo you faggot.

I agree with you. Our state Congress has been trying to allow 2nd amendment carry for years but this one Democrat negro from Columbia keeps blocking it.
I'm not talking about carrying, I'm talking about traveling. But yes, open carry is nice.

>Sc should be kicked out of Dixie

says the faggot Carolina that almost went blue this year. How's those taxes by the way?

Naw, fuck that, Mecklenburg County is known for fucking with people on purchase permits.SC at least has signage requirements to let Concealed Carry where you legally cannot carry unless you have written permission from the owner.Because the signage requirements are statutorily defined, if the dimensions or letter print are off by an inch, the sign isn't legally valid. NC just has the "conspicuous" criterion which is a bitch to compensate for.

That's right,SC treated the car as part of the castle doctrine. Thanks for the reminder.

I was talking in reference as someone who just has a gun in their car, with no license.

I shouldn't need a license in the first place. The 2nd SHOULD be my license.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>still live in Shit Carolina

Fine with my State making you have a permit to carry concealed.

Stay poor

I like it but I'm too black to wave the confederate flag

what happens when you go through states and you have a gun?
do you have to take a gun case with you if you drive through a state?

You can open carry your gun in your car in North Carolina. Castle doctrine here extends to your vehicle.

I agree though, CCWs shouldn't exist. The 2nd shall not be infringed.... at least in a perfect world.

>Preach

Called out Shit Carolina as well brethren

>Carolina bros hating on each other
Although I think you guys are faggots for being a purple state, we should be on the same side.

I do appreciate NC recognizing my cwp

How's the poverty?

Economy upping up here dawg

>people think the type of people that would kill over $20 care about gun laws

The federal government has a law that protects you while traveling.

Having the gun in a container unloaded, with the ammo separated, protects you from individual faggot state laws.

You can go anywhere if those conditions are met

Depends on the state law,but SC has specific signage requirements to be followed if the premise owner does not want CWP holder to carry on their property. If the sign is properly posted on all entrances, then that's a no carry zone unless you have written permission from those who control the property.

If your work doesn't have it posted, you CAN legally carry but if they ask you to leave, they can do that otherwise it is trespassing. Employee Conduct Guides would govern the condition of your employment and if you carry at work against policy, you could be fired.

Except Idaho. We're fuckin chill with guns

>What is cost of living
bro, quit acting like nigger Carolina is heaven

How does one open carry outside Pentagon?

Live in a state that isn't cucked.

>Go through Virginia
>Have to have gun hidden or be arrested

u wot m8

Live in Alaska

yeah maybe I was mistaken. I thought I read before we travelled that was the law. Kudos to y'all if it isn't

Can't help being purple, so long as these damn yankees keep migrating down here. At the very least we keep them contained in their little pockets like Charlotte, Apex, Cary, Asheville, and Chapel Hill.

Just remember, those yankees are only a state away from eventually migrating to you.

Best Carolina northern border wall when?

Best Carolina will always reign supreme in the never-ending rivalry with Shit Carolina.

>COL is fine

OK real estate going wacky but same in decent areas with Pedro South of the border.

I will help you build the wall, if it will keep the Yankees away. You're right, once they take y'all, we're next.

Already got too many Georgia niggers to deal with as it is.

NOVA Yankees all think they live inside the district line. So maybe that's what gave you that impression.

Love kansas... Can conceal carry with no permit.
Can use full auto and supressors without tax or permit too if they were milled/made in state and stay in state.

must be nice not having a shitload of Democrat niggers ruining everything

>live where man recreation is running backwards through a cornfield

No thanks Ernest

Nationwide open Carry will happen under trump

Are North Carolinians all like this? You're like the Greeks of American states.

Everything is a dick measuring contest

Yes we're all like this

Every Goddamned last one

I shouldn't be surprised. 90% of NC is niggers and trannies

>he bans the import of molot vepers
>user thinks he cares about gun rights
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>kek

Don't visit. Prob get raped on site

This, too much lip service
>speak at the NRA
>literally DO nothing
>muh guns thank Trump gawd bless
Are you telling me a Republican congress can`t give us a few easy 2nd amendment victories?
It`s almost like they don`t actually care...

There's too many dems left and moderate republicans.

There's no way it would pass

That guy might be, I just poke fun at Shit Carolina for lulz, and I hate Clemson with all of my might.

I admit to our faults such as COL and insane taxes, but you even have to admit your roads are horrible down there. Y'all are making those auto repair shops some serious bank while we continue to fatten the wallets of our state legislature.

Every state has its pros and cons.

Where in North Cackalacky are you from user? Have some damn pride and get a Best Carolina flag while you post about our beloved state.

Can we build the wall around Charlotte and Columbia instead of Mexico? Just let that whole corridor go to lib Paradise aka Chicago tier anarchy.

Don't worry, most real SC residents hate Clemson as well.
Columbia is a shithole but it's no where near as bad as Charlotte

I'll be damned if I cede any more of our rightful clay to those God forsaken yanks. But I like the idea of a wall.... followed by a great purge.

>>Go through Virginia
>>Have to have gun hidden or be arrested
Bullshit. VA is an open carry state.

Bingo my man. Removal of carpetbagging as well as serbians remove kebab.

We could have carpetbagging safaris. It would be glorious capitalism that could make the Charlotte people pay for the wall.

Read the thread, nigger

>he didn't ctrl + f Virginia to see if others have already corrected OP

You're a bit late on that one Virginny.

Fuck Clemson and Go Cocks!

Supreme Court says if you're just passing through these laws don't apply

One more Justice user, then they'll take a case.

Unless you stop at anytime, which I did.

You better have lawyer ready though.