If Africa is so poor because of colonization, why are Liberia and Ethiopia still poor?

If Africa is so poor because of colonization, why are Liberia and Ethiopia still poor?

Hell, Ethiopia is arguably the worst country there.

Other urls found in this thread:

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1296225&page=18
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11393336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#Lists_of_countries_and_dependencies
youtu.be/TK7iUVBLzf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ethiopia is absolutely not the worst country in Africa. Not even close.

Shut up and don't think about it!

How is it the worst? Why not the Congo or Liberia?

Liberia was colonized too, dumbass. By america. It was an american territory where freed slaves were sent.

I blame the Jews. This is Sup Forums after all I will not stop our sacred traditions.

There are no pretty average north mexican girls to motivate the natives. sad.

The famine for one. Overpopulation is also an issue I guess.

Countries in the Sahel area are the worst ones in my opinion.
Ethiopia was one of the worst ones but their high economic growth in the last 10-15 years made them slightly less shitty.

Niggers are incapable of forming a functional society. See Africa, Haiti, Detroit, etc

They jus found some oil, thry are already turning into shit becayse oil price drop.

kill yourself

But it was literally the Jews tho, look up the slave trade

>tfw the noble name of Africa is associated with sub-saharian nigger land

Algeria, Tunisia and Lybia have a Hugh hdi >0.74, we're the only African.

>Ethiopia is arguably the worst country there.

South Sudan?

Also if you only count the white native North african part and remove the mulattos cuz average joe is 25-40% sub-saharian due to slavery, our HDi is on par with the west.

We need balkanise our countries

ethiopia was colonized briefly by the worst european power in the world, and the other eurocucks prevented it from actually expanding and becoming a proper empire itself, something they were in the process of doing before being fucked in the ass

liberia OTOH actually was colonized by american blacks, who ruled it in a similar manner to boer rule in South Africa, i.e. an elite westernized group
come on, it's a shithole and filled with commies, but its not in any way, shape or form the worse

>Africa is associated with sub-saharian nigger land
For a reason. We associate Africa with niggers because that is what we are most familiar with. We understand that there are plenty of Africans who are not niggers but we refer to niggers as Africans because that is what we assimilate them to.

Don't take it personally. We just hate niggers. Some of us also hate you Dune Coons for another reason but it is wholly different for why we hate niggers.

ethiopians are semites and becoming the belgium of africa, when it comes to being the center of the AU

Africa is rich because of colonization, places with no colonization like somalia have nothing

there are far more blacks than moors
>white native North african
topkek

this is also a very odd map

I've been to Paraguay and to Botswana and Paraguay is in no way shape or form as much of a shithole as african countries

Reeee i'm a native North african, we live in the highest and greenest mountains, sandniggers from ME are not really liked here.

This is what we look like and live in for God's sake, we're not an extension of the middle east, it's secular here
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1296225&page=18

>ethiopia was colonized briefly by the worst european power in the world

A fairly brief occupation doesn't constitute colonisation.

Prior to French colonization.

was Taiwan a japanese colony?

They never spoke italian either.

>Hell, Ethiopia is arguably the worst country there.
No, Somalia is the worst.

The filename of your pic say it's a guy from Souss, and genetic studies show that people in Souss are heavily mixed

>26% originated in sub-Saharan Africa,
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11393336

Nice try tho

no african country speaks the proper language

The country where most of the people speak the colonial language is Angola, and that's only 60%

The others still have a fuckload of mumbojumbo languages and only learn others in schools
Somalia is a shithole, but places like the Central African Republic and Burundi are worse

Literal mudhuts

Pic related nigeria pre britain

paraguay is one of the worst latin american countries, maybe you havent been to the rural parts of these countries. there is a good reason we are 'subdeveloped'

Liberia was colonized, it was done by Americans as a place for returning slaves, and effectively a protectorate. Ethiopia was conquered by Italy briefly from 1935 until 1941, and even then was still occupied by the British until 1944. It was still struggling but doing better than others, that is until the communist revolution, and their regime which lasted from 1974 until 1991. Things only got worse when Eritrea gained independence and Ethiopia lost their access to the sea.

what about this fine moroccan lad?

Pied noir get raped and massacred then expulsed too lmao.

North african cities were on part with any world city since always. Check any big city on Google.

if africa were bad because of colonization, all the ex-colonies countries should be as bad.

looks neat bro. whats your ancestry like? sandnigger or white?

also i laugh at how niggers think south africa is their land cuz they own all of africa n shieet meanwhile they wouldnt dear pull that crap in northern africa.

niggers dont own any part of africa except the green strip at the equator.

He had a black grand mother, he's 25% sub saharian too. Actually I doubt he's even 1% North african all his ancestors are either european or foreign.

His wife is 100% native North african and is a redhair whiter than any european lmao.

Liberia was colonized by free blacks from the US.

US society was pretty hostile to blacks back then (late 19th century) so they decided to make their own country in Africa. When they got there, they immediately enslaved the indigenous blacks and oppressed the shit out of them.
When the cold war started, the US government saw them as an ally in an unstable continent and propped them up with aid.
Using US aid, they actually did quite well for a while and came close to being the first first world country in Africa.

But then, the indigenous were tired of being oppressed and rose up in rebellion. Two civil wars followed and the countries infrastructure and economy were destroyed. All the American blacks (who were the wealthy, educated upper class) fled the country resulting in the shithole we see today.

They're doing fine for a shithole in the middle of nowhere with no sea access and having no control of any relevant chokepoint

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#Lists_of_countries_and_dependencies

The only reason your country is moderately whiter than sub-saharans is because of the millions of Christian slaves stolen by the Barbary pirates.

the real question is how most of Africa is on par with Russia, really made me think

Old Algerian lady works in the Starbucks in my work building. Before I asked her where she was from, I thought she was from the Balkans.

1900ad morocco

I'm a native North african and any one that is really native to North Africa is by definition white. 4000 years of slavery and mixing changed some stuffs sadly, it's Brazil tier here, half of the country if not more is heavily mullato.

Almost every middle eastern "arab" is 20-40% black today. I don't think people realize that 15 millions slaves change a lot of genes

Some long of Morocco literally had 1000 wifes and mixed half of the country himself. Some harems had 40,000 black womens for a single guy.

It's because of niggers

How has no one mentioned this yet.

It's because of niggers

I cannot for the life of me work out how Ireland, a country with one motorway and an absence of plumbing, is more developed than Finland or Austria.

Can anyone explain that? What does that mean?

is this white in Algeria?
this isn't a proper comparison

Colonization in Africa is in no way comparable to the colonization of the Americas (which saw massive immigration of europeans, who ruled it in some cases as a majority, and is otherwise heavily mixed, colonial society being organized closer to european society than native "society") or even Asia (which was already organized, had proper bureaucracies and more logical geographic borders to states)

Africa got the worse end of the stick there, and was only colonized adequately near the coasts, and for very little time, compared to other places (with the exception of a few places, mainly by Portugal).

Even in the post-independence 60s you basically had coastal colonial educated elites ruling a vast majority of tribal people living in literal mudhuts, from several different tribes and with nothing uniting them, not even the colonial administration, unlike the Americas

Yes because you are a blind nigger, north niggers have nothing to do with any part of eurooe.

Ireland is a tax haven and didn't suffer from 2 world wars

Lmao native barbary pirats had the same skin tone as their slaves, Rais Hamidou had blond haïr and blue eyes and is native to my City.
5000 years ago most of North Africa was white, Egyptian and académicien records are very accurate on those white populations.

>Cherry picking some rural City in the middle of mountains that doesn't even look bad

Any big North african City was very good looking moorish architecture at any period of history. Stop your autism

Bouteflika and his brothers both have blue eyes, they're far whiter than 54%stan

Go post your picture "white" north nigger

>Lmao native barbary pirats had the same skin tone as their slaves

This is what chleuhs actually believe.

you arent white

why the native population didn't revolt and fought for their freedom like everybody else?
they had it easier if the colonization were bad

i'm srly asking, have no idea about africa history.

If someone suggested to you that Ireland was a more developed nation than Austria you would think they had escaped from a secure institution.

Belarus, according to that same map, is as developed as Uruguay. That's obviously not the case.

Chleuh were considered proto nordic and racially superior whites by nazi Germany my celtic friend.

I've the same skin tone.

Chad is the worst. It's like the Congo except it's mostly desert and there's never been major European intervention. They literally have more people with AIDS than enrolled in secondary education.

Go ahead post your hand

Happy ?

I've seen southern euros way more tanned than me

*the back of the hand senpai

Sorry but chleuhs are not white. Just because you have blond hair and blue eyes doesn't make you white.

Why can't you just be proud of your ethnicity? Why are you LARPing as a white man so hard?

I thought Muslims essentially castrated all their slaves.

Fuck off shitskin.

>muh not white
Aren't you pleb tier Anglo?

How about you post a picture of your face that isn't a side profile? Oh right, because you're a mud-blood Muslim rape baby.

Only the males. The virginal women went into harems so Muhammad could fuck each of them for every hour of the day.

Yes, their black slaves, the Y male dna is very little, all the black genetic heritage is from mother side (mithocondrial dna)

>t. 54%unian citizen of the nigger republic of the hispanic states

Enjoy being 30% of your country soon, it will be like here

>The virginal women went into harems so Muhammad could fuck each of them for every hour of the day.

Rookie mistake.

Have you ever had ethiopian food?

memes aside, uruguay is a small under-developed shithole too, very dependant on Brazil and Argentina and suffering from emmigration

Check the UN

And this is HDI, which is a poor metric of "development".

If you just build a bunch of schools and hospitals, whether they're good or not, your HDI increases.
There was no "population", there were a bunch of different tribes living in the middle of nowhere who didn't even know the coast was colonized.
And the technological difference and organization capacity of both was enormous.
They didn't even had the time to start seeing themselves as a nation or a separate entity, they were just a bunch of people living in a land administered by the same country.

And let's not get uppity here, the only reason Latin America became independent was because of the bullshit going on in Europe due to France (a pre-WW1 if you will) taking Spain's attention and resources away from the region, and after some time the Monroe Doctrine.
And this when the technology was way shittier and it was harder to even get in the battlefield, with a far larger % of colonial people being european or partly european, far more educated and skilled than africans were.

Similarly, Africa becaem independent after Europe was wrecked by WWII and after soviets started meddling with everything, and the populations got larger and harder to control, and the technological deficit decreased.

Master race actually.

Why do people even give a shit about Africa in the first place. Most of it is just a living example of how much lazy niggers really are.

the sandy orange look really makes sandnigger cities look like shit

I mean at least paint the houses another way, or plant some trees or something

>kike

>the only reason Latin America became independent was because of the bullshit going on in Europe due to France

and because the british empire wanted to trade with us, and spain had forbidden that.

ok, i get you.

This pic doesn't represent North african cities at all, all cities aren't much different from southern european ones.

About those rural old cities, some are colored. Chefchaouen is 100% blue

how is life like in bangladesh?

the map says bangladesh is orange, but I always thought they were more civilized, I mean even sri lanka is green, as is Mexico, Belarus and other shitholes

if no one ever went to africa it would be no better, the only thing colonization did was reduce the mortality rate which has made the problems in africa so much worse.

Exactly, it's not just "let's decide to be free XD"

Even the americans benefited from euros cucking other euros.

Most countries become independent with the backing of another power, and when their colonizer is in deep shit or simply stops thinking it's worth it to keep it's colonies
this one looks better, probs because it's not in the desert

>bangladesh
hahaha are they not majority muslim?
>more civilized

You dont know what is southern european fuck off and stay at your dide ofbthe ocean.

Southern Europeans have nothing in common with north africsns.

Spain in 1950

This how my City look youtu.be/TK7iUVBLzf4

It's really upsetting that some guys think it's mudhuts like nigger Africa when it's on par with southern Europe.

>that olive tan that makes you look dirty

Fuck off with you brown nipples you wannabe faggot NOT ONE OF US NOT ONE OF US

I used to think they were at least Thailand-tier, as in people don't poo in the loo, don't starve to death and have ok infrastructure
now show me the shitty parts where the poorfags live

Lol the best architecture in Spain is from the moorish colonisation there. There are 1000 years building here that look better than your pic.

Well the sun hot hard.

They live in neat socially funded commie blocks.

The country was in an utter shit state in the 90's but things are getting better at a rapid rate. I mean 20 years ago electricity was rare and now the area I live in is comparable the first world countries.

>on par with southern europe.
On par with brazil maybe or even worse brazilians are actually half euro

North africa and the middle east is objectively worse than spaibs xolonies let alone spain itself, not even innsame leagies, north africa competes with mena and niggers not southernneurope

Filthy north niggers

Did the shirt I made for you not fit or something my over-civilized friend?

Like I said half of the country is mulatto and nigger, it's Brazil tier and it's impossible to be

White areas are civilized and that's my point.

We raped, conquered, civilized and enslaved Iberia for a thoudsand year. Don't try to play the big here kid.

Yeah right.
Can't fool me my country is full of your people
Kys sandnigger

Fikthy nigger, mexico > algeria

The muslims in spain were native iberians, same way muslins in pakistan are indians

Like I said the majority of the population is negrified.

Cost of life low, The PPP is at 15,000$ and +25,000-30,000$ in white areas and big cities.
Mexico is also mixed like Algeria and non native nigger region are good

Save for a royal sand nigger the population were native converts.

Even non niggerfied lebanon doesnt competevwith southernneurope but are uncivilized shitskins to be colonized.

You're probably a chicano nigger, go jump back the fence you leech.

Lebanon niminal gdp per capita is superior to russia, ukrania, Moldavie, servis, bosnia, Albaniz etc.

Nice flag hiding btw you sub human trash'