True Equality

Will women ever be 50% of all elected officials? What about blacks being 12% or Jews 1.666%?

Are 50% of the qualified and driven applicants women?

Maybe?
If they actually start trying to get elected and act sane

Jews are gods chosen though. Therefore they deserve more equality and shit you dumb goyim.

i know a future politician.
she throws everyone under the bus first second
she gets like a true politician

this has to be the most tragically retarded concept in our lifetimes tho, this trivial equality

>i farted 7 times today
>not enough ppl who farted 7 times in congress! opreshun! rayciss fayciss! ooga booooga burn maim kill!! salt the wound!!! rip the flesh!!!! oooooaaaaaaagh!!!!!!

fucking hell
burden of proof that [insert trivial bullshit here] is relevant to the job should be on them
but no
they will never produce an algorithm or a method of separating trivial bullshit from non-trivial
they will drag you to the chopping block instead, out of 100% trivial reasons

therefore i conclude that pursuit of nuclear arsenal is the most moral and rational thing anyone can do, just get the fucking nukes and holocaust these fucks

Not bad.

By their metrics they are.

they deserve to be wiped

I'm suing you for wrecking my sides.

Das Rite

Women don't care about real issues

>Mug vaginas in power

very good

this dirty cunt is taking money from your kids

I pray to some god some where that women will NEVER be 50% of all elected officials. I want a strong nation backed by logic, common sense, & fair laws. Not bases on "mah feelings". Most political women cannot even put on their make-up correctly & you want to trust them with your national policies?

>True Equality

It will never exist. Women and Men are different, we've been pushed by evolutionary forces for thousands and thousands of years to be different. None of that changes because you tell them they can vote and work now.

Men and women will always make different choices, have difference priorities and you will never get exactly equal representation everywhere you look.

Equal opportunity no forced equal outcomes