Talks shit

>Talks shit
>Oversensitive media over reacts
>apologizes

I'm not cheering for him. If he wins great but he doesn't represent white people to me. The potatoe nigger strikes again. Monkey in a suit

msn.com/en-us/sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-strikes-different-tone-on-racial-remarks-after-bombing-on-stage-in-new-york/ar-BBEngou?OCID=ansmsnnews11

its about the shekels goy its always been about shekels

Nobody cares what you think.
You're a nobody.

Just watching the latest press conference, and it's clear this is all a (((show))) to sell PPV

Floyd was laughing at Conor's insults in a "that's great, these people are eating this up and we're going to make out like bandits" type of way

Also >>Sup Forums

Seriously how the fuck did our countries become so fucking delicate? I'd call this Black fragility but let's be honest it's always white people getting upset at this innocuous shit.

Connor?

I don't care for the hype, but it seems pretty clear to me that Conor has found out how to maximize the positive effect that confidence can have on performance. He has to fully commit to his mentality and believe it for it to work. Even if it puts people off, it still works and performance is the only part that really counts in sport.

Connor will win by TKO inside 8 rounds. I called the comeback of the Patriots on pol at halftime.

He's groveling so hard that it's cringey.

Fucking moron. I bet you believed pro wrestling too.

conor bless

n o
s
t
y
l
e

I'm kind of feeling this too. Connor is faster stronger and has better foot work. Connor has to keep the savagery up never let Mayweather a second to breath. and then the Mayweather pussy grapple comes and the ref breaks it up be hitting Mayweather within .5 seconds of the ref walking away.

Floyd called him a faggot in the London press conference. Where's the outrage?

lay off, Connor. You better turn down the shekels or else Ireland will get taken over by England.

Conor lost the fight the moment he tried to act black in the NY 'press conference.' He sensed it. The audience turned on him in that moment. It's over. He lost all respect. He has mentally already lost because of that.

He'll probably lose to Floyd. Classic potato dipshit.

I love how the media is fucking taking McGregor for saying shit like "boy" and "dance for me monkey", but the worst the media can say about Floyd calling him a faggot is that they're both bad. I don't care for either of them or this event in general, but the hypocrisy from these sports pundits crying about racism is ridiculous.

Nobady cares h'what you tink.
Ur a fookin nobody.
GIMMIE UR BELT!*

SIT DOWN. SHUT UP.
HARDWORK.

have you only just realised this?

t. Race traitor faggot that wants a nigger worth over $400 million that can't read to win

Marxism
Specifically Jews from the Frankfurt school and the little cabal your buddy Rothschild ran in the end of the Victorian era around Europe

Worship of the nigger runs deep in Americans

>expecting outrage over something a nigger said
sorry, that's not how this works anymore. they're not allowed to be criticized because of slavery or something

Don't forget the part where MAYWEATHER IS FUCKING 40 YEARS OLD, LITERALLY TWICE MCGREGOR'S AGE

He apologized?
What a queer.

He's getting so much flack over here that everyone forgot about Conor's remarks

he cucked out?

AROUND KEKS
NEVER RELAX

>runs deep in Americans
The top fighters from Canada are all either kebab or niggers, same goes for bongistan(except for their featherweights and below)

Wow, it's almost as if there is some sort of ulterior motive at work here...It's almost as if there is some group of (((people))) who want to see whites subjugated and destroyed...

Hmmm....

What was that meme you just used?

Hardly. He basically said "Anyone who's sane knows I'm not racist. We're just having fun in there, who gives a fuck." Not sure what OP's talking about.

I knew Conor was a good boy.

DOUBLE DOWN
WEAR THE CROWN

You're a nothing compared to this man, leftist. Sort yourself out.

Its because hes put a couple hoes in their place. Apparently sharia hasnt took full effect in potato nigger land

Yeah thank goodness he's not racist!!!!!!

Lad is a freak though, even after he retired last time the bloke still goes to the gym from 5am every morning. He's been known to leave a happy evening of KFC and inter gang violence with friends at 5am to hit the weights.

He had to say it because the media was constantly hounding him about it. He never really even said "I'm not racist", he said "You're all fucking crazy".

98% of the weirdo NEETs on this board have never even considered playing a sport of any kind. Watching you pathetic losera alternate between watching BLACKED threads for that cucky fresh tingle you get, then coming into many of these threads with
>muh white race
>muh Mayweather is done
is fucking pitiful.
You're done. Each and every one of you microdicked "white" bois on here is finished. End of the line, cuckos. End of the line.

Shut your mouth you little weasel.

Isn't it racist to fight a nigger to the death?

>mma fans still don't realize everything aside from the actual fight is a work

This is all so fucking fake

Mayweather has paused quite a few times, it's the pause of someone trying to remember his lines

This "racist" remark is just for hype

Shut up Connor, you pussied out, should have kept talking shit, never apologize.

>all so fucking fake

Wow no kidding? What tipped you off? Was it that they are touring the world to promote this fight and trash talk?

>potatoe nigger