What the fuck is his problem

What the fuck is his problem

youtu.be/vhQkku7jLfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXjIy0XQGi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France's leader looks like a little manboy. So pathetic to have that spoiled little brat and his pedo wife leading your country

Absolute decadence

That was actually pretty cool, I liked that

>that one black lady in the crowd rocking out
lol

he has to go to these things all the time I bet. but I have to admit it guess its cool. all I could think is that he is tired or something

I guess he isn't a Daft Punk fan

That was fucking garbage.

>Our NATO allies, will go unnamed, don't pay enough for defense, instead wastes money on subpar cover bands. Sad!

wtf I love Macron now

Well, in Warsaw, he did say something about how Western Culture makes symphonies. But then again it's a marching band and Daft Punk are French.

I'm almost Macron's age and I thought the older Daft Punk albums were rad as fuck when I was in school. Maybe they're still trying to figure out how to relate to those "young voters."

>when your historical anthems are so shit you have the marching band do a daft punk cover

>tfw you see a bombshell beauty
>your face when you realize its your mom

whats up with those egyptian symbols in the background behind/above the building?

he was hoping they'd play some anime music
youtu.be/aXjIy0XQGi4

Haha black people can't sit still if they hear rhythmic sounds. No self control. No awareness of surroundings. If no one around you is "shakin they body" maybe it's appropriate to sit still.

I have a white friend who moved to an apartment in the Bronx for a while. He said at first if some black guy got in the elevator with him and started rapping he thought it was like the black guy was trying to intimidate him or something.

After a while, he realized that they just walk around rapping everywhere they go, lost in their own world.

As someone who used to be in marching band, song covers are both boring as child like easy to play. This isn't impressive at all technically

Daft Punk are fucking hacks.

Prydz all day long m8.

He did say it was impressive or something, he clapped.

>Trump has a neutral expression while listening to music. IMPEACH!

i cant find him. Help

lol drumpf looking depressed

it'll all be over soon trumpy boy

Probably behind the close up pic of the Donald. Trump is next to the us flag, macaroni probably is sitting beside the French flag to the right of Trumpf.