Anons out of all the other /po/l boards that exist in other chan websites why do you choose to come to this one

Anons out of all the other /po/l boards that exist in other chan websites why do you choose to come to this one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f057DKN9DTc
shrekchan.life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Fight the enemy where he is not" -Sun tsu

>revealing the alternatives to the normies
Delet this.

This was the original Sup Forums board all the other ones are knockoffs. I've been here since the /news/ days I'm not going anywhere

>In b4 you guys call me an oldfag

I'm used to Sup Forums and how cancer it is. It's hard to adapt to other cancer sites.

Because normies come to this one, we must redpill them.
.t someone looking for edgy memes and got redpilled in less than a month

Because this one has the most responds to everything. Some are so empty you have to wait hours or days for another response.

this

don't litter the 8chn

thread turnover rate

The other chan is also bad but the main difference is they don`t reply to shitty slide threads.
Stop replying to bait/slide threads you fucking subhumans.

Implying the normies don't know about infinitechan Most infinitechan users are people who migrated from reddit

Fucking lying ass newfag! It was fucking /new/ not /news/

Never been to any other one

>implying 4*2chan has anything of quality to warrant visiting/posting

because I prefer the original

because i browsed Sup Forums here 10 years ago.

It's fun to shitpost here

7ch is dead anyways

This one is just more fun. Better bantz. The mods at Infinite are probably spics who vape. They take themselves too seriously.

Things happen on this one. Others are good sometimes, but too much autism for daily use. I can get news and political entertainment here, and that's enough. Every time I think Sup Forums is dead, that it has been destroyed by mass immigration and subversion, it rises again from the ashes in some new blaze of glory. People complain about the election destroying Sup Forums, but it was dead from gamergate and Sup Forums harbor, and Trump was the only thing that revived its spirit. It came back many times after /new/ was destroyed, and it could come back again. I will leave when things stop happening here.

THIS

holy shit 7chan still exists

and it still uses conductor cat as a mascot

Sup Forums was a far better place 10 years ago

Yeah they have a politics board called /civ/

duckroll is still my user icon on youtube because of some shitty troll reply video I made like 8 years ago

Sup Forums went downhill too. nothing but pc master race threads, muh rice, muh botnet, muh nvidia fire, shitpost after shitpost.

post the video

It's funny because reddit is where the whole PC master race meme started

habit
and you cunts bite all bait not just well thought out ones

youtube.com/watch?v=f057DKN9DTc

8 is on par with half now anyway

/eh/ is still awesome

There are other good sites for open political discussion.

Reminder to OP; You can purchase a self service ad on Sup Forums.

It's better since this is where all the attention from civ nats and r/The_Donald people go.

Infinite is chokefull of proles and edgy teenagers who still believe in the "sikret club" bs.

Filtering "shill", "btfo", "blacked" and "Drumpf" make this a tolerable place.

this this this
fucking newfags and reddit caner everywhere

it's full of the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists that are convinced Sup Forums is an FBI honeypot

habit

Only reason is popularity.

sosach's /po/ is controlled by (((them))) and is even in more sad state than this shit board

DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS DLETE THIS

>4*2chan's Sup Forums
It's just news and crap I don't care about and it's dead.
>7chans Sup Forums
7chan is dead.
>any other chan.
It's dead jim.

look at alexas stats
more people go to 8 from reddit than the from here
also all the mods are faggots, even more so than the ones here
least the mods here have an excuse because theyre new and most aren't even 20

It's probably because they're too young, too new or too stupid to remember or look up other chan boards. They probably think Sup Forums is one of a kind despite being derivative of some Jap site where losers go to jerk off and cry.
Ranting aside, some comfy boards are
>99(1 of 2 users)
>wiz
>infinite
>vi
>7
That's about it, the rest are all derivative trash that tried to cash in and become the next big thing, and the only ones out of all the ones I listed that really deserve to exist are infinitechan and wizchan.

b was all we had fampai

Oh fuck. You made a thread about this I thought this was just a comment. YOU FUCKING IDIOT DELETE THIS SHIT NOW. THIS BOARD IS INVESTED WITH NORMIES DELETE THIS NOW YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

>It's just news
Woah, actual politics instead of constant retarded questions from redditors, newfags, and trolls?

Too much moderation on infinity. It's okay to have a space where you can more seriously discuss things, but when the entire medium is static you're inviting stagnation and death. 4pol stay vital because of it's lax moderation. The shitposting and trolling, the shills, it's all wonderful chaos and keeps the board alive.

What I mean by news is.
Everything that's on the front page of the Blaze gets posted on /n/.

Wait a minute, there are other chans besides 420 and 8ch?

Since when?

I cant even tell if its b8 at this point

>wiz
you're a fun guy

8/pol/ is full of actual schizo retard purity spiralers who do antifa's work for them.

All other chans are irrelevant and slow

Lainchan, doushio and 99chan.
Most of the chans have died off by now.
Ponychan...Somehow is still alive.

/n/ is shite. 8ch's other boards are pretty good though, it's just every one but the top 5 are slow

>making a big deal out of it so now the normies will actually become interested
no, delete THIS

For the keks really

This site is less serious and full of shitposters.

Other chan Sup Forums baords act like the NSA desu.

shrekchan.life/
enjoy

The normies most likely already know about all the chan sites from reading encyclopediadramatica

It's just that most chans are dying. Original 8ch is dead. What I've noticed is a lot of the smaller chans are shutting down and making their own board on 8ch which kind of sucks

How expensive is it to run an imageboard?

Arguably worse. They're well awoken to the Jews, but they've swallowed way too many trump pills. It's like a mix of /PTG/ and /NSG/ over there.
Also, our mods are just leftist cucks, but theirs are actual Jews/CIA.

8/pol/ = circlejerk of extreme anime nazis so radical they make Hitler look like a cucky civic nationalist. No fun allowed.

7/pol/ = lol wat

4/pol/ is still the best, even with all the shills and trolls going around.

Hello FBI

Lets make our own imageboard bait r/The-Donald fags to go there and have them contained there

There are other chan sites?

>normies got past the encyclopediadramatica normie filters
Fuck, haven't been there in years

>99chan

Where did all their fucking boards go?

>amerifat
>doesn't know about other chan sites
You do realize that Sup Forums is already a derivative of another chan site?

Baleeted user.

I saw Snacks on 7chan not too long ago. All the other Chan's are so damn dead but it's nice to have backups.

Maybe if half the posts in 8/pol/ weren't just guys jerking off to their post No. it'd be lurkable

I wonder if Moot still posts on this site

>LeL Cola ID

What's the point of a single board site?

At least 420 chan is still kicking around.

Gonna go see how 7chan is doing

Oy vey paper crafting board BTFO

No one cares about you anymore mootikins. You sold us out.

Moot was getting letters from lawyers and the FBI on a daily basis because of all the shit that went down on this site. He was probably stressed out from it and called it quits

8ch is fine but vichan or whatever the fuck software they and some other chans use is absolute cancer