The Canadian right

Does anyone know if anyone has ever been offended by the Canadian flag? Or is the Canadian right just trying to make an ass of themselves for no reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2009/08/11/couple_forced_to_take_down_canadian_flag.html
durhamregion.com/news-story/7363199-oshawa-residents-ordered-to-remove-canada-flags-weeks-before-canada-150th-celebration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hall_(Canadian)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another T-Shirt from the same company

I'm offended by your fucking shitposting

How do you mean?

Tie Domi?

Canadian flag is trash created by the Liberal Party to destroy our British and French heritage and rebrand us as a post-national state of "Canadian values" (ie: Degenerate Marxist Globalism).

It was the beginning of the end of Canada.

>a uncucked canadian
thats like finding a golden goose god damn

I am indeed offended by that shit flag, even more offended by his lack of muscle symetry.

thestar.com/news/gta/2009/08/11/couple_forced_to_take_down_canadian_flag.html

durhamregion.com/news-story/7363199-oshawa-residents-ordered-to-remove-canada-flags-weeks-before-canada-150th-celebration/

>leafs
LOL

Canadians are fucking jokes lmao niggers of the white race

dont like the tattoos but thats a cool shirt

I'm offended that its not a red ensign

this desu

Both articles are bait. In the first on people were triggered because the flag was sagging on the ground and it looked bad. In the second was a violation of his lease. In neither of these was anyone offended by the flag, just where it was/how it was placed.

Probably a response to all the natives and BLM protestors from Canada day.

I don't really see anything wrong with the leaf. I think it's an edgelord fad to bring back the old colonial flag. Changing the flag won't lower the amount of feminists, pussified men, and hordes of muslims that are ruining the country. How about you put some energy there instead?

I'm proud to be a Canadian where at least I know I'm free.

The latter was posted today so I'm not sure about that. The former was July 2nd so it could be related to the protesters.

I don't think it's very common for immigrants and whoever else to actually hate Canada that much.
We have a tougher immigration system then most countries and generally because the weather is so shitty the people that end up here actually want to be here.
A lot of my friends are immigrants from South America and they have worked their entire lives to come here and they love it here. They probably respect the country more than most people that live here.

Most of the time the people that raise a fuss are SJWs from the suburbs that have no idea wtf they're talking about.

>edgy Canadian nationalism
>I'll help you pack. Sore-e, not trying to be dick or anything. Seems you'd prefer to live somewhere else, eh? I'll give you hand moving bud.

Pottery barn. It's just writes itself.

Inferiour nations are pretty triggered by it.

I think it offends American conservaitards. They think the communists live there.

Isn't most of northern Canada cold as shit?
fucking kek

We're practically already terraforming that bitch

I can't take "Patriotic" Leafs seriously.

That's why we're increasing the global warming via our oil industry.

That flag doesn't offend many outside of Sup Forums

it's basically the Liberal Party logo.

Immigrants love it as much as anyone else.

You guys really should have helped these people

If you had any idea what was done to them...

I don't think so since this was posted by a conservative.

At least we don't coddle idiots like other countries. When we release travel warnings we stick with them and let natural selection do the rest.

It's ok

Some people had a LOT of fun with them

The only flag I recognize is the Saint George's Cross.

Wow that flag is way better than that stupid leaf.

They deserve it for being idiots.

Agreed

The really bad parts are what's was done to their rape children borne in captifivity. While the parents were made to watch

Trust me, those babies didn't deserve that.

come on canadians,
checkm7

Quick rundown?

>British and French heritage
French Canadians were one of the main reasons for Canada gradually decoupling itself from its British identity. See: Boer War and WWI conscription crisis.
The other reasons were the decline of the British Empire and the growing role of the US in Canadian economic, political, and cultural life. The decline of the Empire was probably the biggest one though. There's a reason why Australians don't think of themselves as British anymore either even though they still have the Ensign on their flag.

Far right British-Canadian nationalists don't know shit about history. Nothing new here.

You guys should use that one, it's far more dignified.

The thing is Canada has no leverage with other countries. When the US negotiates prisoner releases they usually give up quite a bit.
Canada releases warnings to people not to go certain places, they go anyway, we have no power to negotiate, end of story.

People here should actually be grateful that apparently North Korea has decent relations with Canada. We still have a travel warning but it's apparently safer to be Canadian and go to NK than being American.

You insulted us to hell by paying the terrorist for millions of dollars.

I hate you with a burning passion.

Canada just copies everything America does. Their "conservatives" are a slightly more homosexual version of our cuckservatives.

You'll have to excuse us please. Our current leader is a braindead husk of his father that was voted in by libtards that wanted 'change'.

Court costs would have amounted to more than that, and he probably would have won on procedural grounds. That's the law, and what the law says goes. What I don't agree with was the apology. Pay a settlement if you must to save taxpayers money. Apologizing to him admitted that he didn't do nuffin.

Yes. You invented conservatism!

Our politics resemble Britain's -- your system is a complete mystery to us, beyond the bickering personalities.

Our politics are nothing like yours. The liberal at the moment only resembles your democrats due to Trudeaus antics, but nothing he says actually gets pushed through. They're still originally classical liberals.
Our conservatives are not like republicans at all either, they don't fight for small government and they don't spend every waking moment of their day worrying about homos and trannies.

Our politics are more similar to european politics than american politics.

Oh well.

Hopefully you'll get over it. I know I have.

I still hate you anyway. You all are Braindead and will
Believe anything what your every leader tells you. you are only 1% out of entirely population to see what wrong with your leader.

Why are you representing Americans with a nigger?

I will forgive you if you nuke Toronto.

well fuck you guys in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess if you just gave him back.

Hate up a storm.

I'm supposed to care?

Yet we coddle Omar Khadr with $10.5M when he should have been shot or left in Guantanamo til death.

Nah.

Ok reddit user

Why not?

I wonder what goose tongue tastes like.

He means fuck off back to the sewer you crawled out of, you brain-dead nigger.

Right wing retards being right wing retards, what a fucking surprise.

Right wing retards being right wing retards? IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Awesome

LMAO it's not the Red Ensign
I guess the leaf flag probably offends injuns though.

Look you retards.

We live in a nation of impartial laws. This is a punishment to the government because they fucked up and didn't provide Omar the services he is entitled to as a citizen.

Thems the rules.

America set up a 150% illegal prison system - I can't blame them too much, due to the terrorism fears after 9/11, but a citizen is entitled to diplomatic assistance even if he is a shitball.

Britain also follows a legal system and compensated citizens at Guantanamo - and they weren't even abandoned to the degree that Omar was.

>tattoos = i am hard

no

lol

I'm offended by the canadian flag because it means canada still exists in some form

What team of retards designed that flag? I giggle every time I see it.

Who cares. Yawn.

fly away. you are stinking up the thread.

technically not bestiality, according to our supreme court

What they should do is lose the red bars and make that leaf something nice and round.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hall_(Canadian)

a fucking leaf designed their flag, what do you expect?

This is my flag. I won't allow traitors and fags to piss on the memory of our heroes.

its real

I went to toronto in june and there was much abuzz about canada 150, the word "patriot" was used reasonably often in commercials
it was eye-opening for me
canada is actually a really great place, it just gets memed on here a lot

EdGY As fUCk LmaAO

Hell yes brother. I have this variant on my wall

Lol, I've been seeing shirts and such around like this in my city. It's kinda funny in my opinion.

Typical Canadian offering to help when they have no obligation to do so...

Wait, is that a conspiracy?

Shut the fuck up Jap. We'll take your rights away. We did it before.

Americans got a bit salty because they wanted us to join their union and we said

Nah... fuck off.

The butthurt won't heal. There is no ass cream that will sooth their wounded eagle pride

yes

Hey, at least my president isn't a fucking high school drama teacher
And why do you care if I insult your post nationalist state?

This. Look how un-Anglo your new flag is.

>Does anyone know if anyone has ever been offended by the Canadian flag?

Yes. Injuns in Ontario and the Maritimes hate ebil whitey (who gave them everything the use to survive) with a burning passion.

Because that's what you fags are.

Kek

Insult away.

I've heard the insults, and I've hurled insults in return

But I'm not really in the mood for a long back and forth.

So the floor is all yours tonight... INSULT AWAY

>10 desperate posts by this ID
>captcha: surrey-nutter

Are you all wearing your safety helmets?

Vancouver Island separatist here
Everyone in Canada in 1967 thought the flag was stupid, but it's too cold to walk to Ottawa and kill them all, can't afford to drive, gas is overpriced

Right because "Patriotic" Greatest Ally is such a worthy title to flaunt today.

most posters that their entire opinion of canada from posts on here
I know because I did more or less base my opinion from that, but after staying 2 weeks I saw how wrong I was and how stupid I felt

taking off meme flag for conversation

No one actually hates Canada. As a second generation immigrant, I just hate how Canada takes abuse like giving that terrorist 10mil. Still I accept it as Canada's decision and the people's decision.

No. THIS is the true Canadian flag. Fought under it in WW1.

Some hardcore leftists see it as an imperial/andi-indian thing... but really that's stretching.

All bad deeds were done under the Union Jack and the Red Ensign.

Some graphic designers are deeply hostile to the aesthetic qualities, but I think they'll learn to love it.

Go suck on a maple tree achmed