Where do leftists get off on attacking hunting and hunters...

where do leftists get off on attacking hunting and hunters? its the most ethical way to obtain meat and by far the most humane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=vVRMVbiwYlI
youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish my faggot liberal parent taught me how to hunt. Thank Christ my grandpa taught my how to fish.

Is the moose okay?

They believe humanities place is the universe is one far removed from nature, See Agenda 21.

I got no problem with hunting.
Poaching pisses me off pretty good though.

Because you not eating their hormone and preservative fill meats that turns you in to fags

How the hell does 1 arrow fell an animal that size?

good shot

need to get rid of vermin, too

it must've ripped an artery or something.

Yeah dude, he's just having a little nap, he's 100% fine.

t.moose

That was a cool video. I am vegan. AMA.

seriously wtf. Industrial farmed animals are living in hell's hell. Fucking boomers destroyed EVERYTHING.

Must be a perfect shot. That shit was hilarious. I thought he was going to shoot another arrow.

I dont eat animal products often. Literally made 4 times a year. Usually because I don't want to be mean to relatives. I get along fine

That was a fan-fucking-tastic shot

you people are so ignorant you dont even know how to kill something efficiently. if you fill the lungs with blood they die

Leftists are just chasing the hand that fees them like ducks at the pond. No doubt absolutely fucking retarded to the point of needing to be purged though. Sad but true.

There is a way to raise proper children but spankings and rewards are not enough for a 35 year old green haired dyke. They would call the cops for oppressing them.

got shot in the lungs, thats why it was gushing blood out of its mouth.

ugh that just breaks my heart.
right wing retards are worse than animals.

thanks Ted Nugent

It's not hard. find some hillbilly to teach you. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to. I mostly just stick to squirrels because I don't want to get up at the asscrack of dawn to hunt deer.

>killing animals is ethical

what kind of arrow was that, i'm wondering why it fell off the moose. fogive my ignorance I'm no bow hunter.

Is this what all bow hunting looks like? If it is why don't these fucking trendies just use a gun instead of being sick fucks?

Did he died?

Tastes ok to me.

If the arrow is sharp (as it should be) then easily if you hit the animal near it's cardiopulmonary system. Puncturing the lungs and then running will likely cause the pulmonary arteries to rupture, causing a bleed out through the lungs.

It's generally harder to kill animals with bullets without ruining the meat from bone fragments or pulverized muscle.

As long as you eat the moose that was a perfectly humane shot and kill, but that is difficult to do with an arrow. I have hunted moose with gun, and you aim same area.

>what is rifle season, muzzle-loader season and bow season

Stalking is hunting...all the rest is lazy faggot bullshit....meaning 95% of you are faggots.

It is actually much easier with a bullet because the animal will still die, with an rrow the animal can run with it stuck in them for years and that is much worse for the animal and the meat overall due to infection.

It literally takes like 10 seconds to die. That last 10 seconds of it romping around are just 'disinhibition' of the motor neurons.

This looks fucking fun!

I think the fella there just proved you wrong.

I mean kill without ruining large amounts of meat, or destroying trophy mounts. I don't mean to imply bows are more efficient killers than bullets.

Does the animal die faster with a comparable shot from a gun?

>mfw pigs have started showing up on my area

Gonna be fun

Did you watch the video? That wasn't like a chicken getting it's head cut off

>i'm just going to mock you for not knowing the answer to the question you just asked

If I knew what any of those things were I wouldn't have asked the question, just explain

sorry, not sorry, we dont like the ol in out on dogs user.

bring your family. hogs need to die

As long as your aim is true, it doesn't matter much. Modern crossbows are even more powerful than the bows. My dad uses one because he's older and he'll lose bolts because they go through the deer and keep going just like a bullet.

come on man thats fucking barbaric. once you get them trained you should stop doing this.

If I had that much free time and that many dogs with a good sense of smell i'd train them on how to hunt truffles

Chai Vang master hunter. Hard vs. soft.

Hogs are dangerous, property damaging vermin. Overwhelming force is reasonable and preferred. They won't think twice about killing and eating you on your own property

This.

I saw a webm once where this guy had a huge, round metal trap that when all the pigs sat under it, it triggered and caught like 14 of them. I think afterwards he just shot them all in there
During the hunting seasons, you are not always permitted to use guns. In Tennessee where I live for example, you can only use rifles for 2 weeks of the hunting season. Bows on the other hand can be used the entire 3 months.

>Uh yea. The moose runs for 10 seconds. Stops. Starts romping around randomly. It's gone at that point. 10 seconds without blood to the brain = death.

>They won't think twice about killing and eating you on your own property

That never happens.

>muh animal suffering ;_;
It's a clump of cells with no self-awareness or consciousness pussifags. Who cares if it dies in 2 seconds or 20 minutes or if it lives its whole pointless lifetime as a meat source.

neat, thanks.

Shame we can only hunt with guns here

>In Tennessee where I live for example, you can only use rifles for 2 weeks of the hunting season.

Why? Is it a noise thing? I live in PA and we have lots of deer hunters here and I honestly hadn't even heard of bow hunting until a few years ago, are these restrictions new? I'm actually very interested now.

Maybe not, but they'll still fuck you up good.

Aren't hogs in the US considered pests?

In my province they kind of lump things together
Rifles and Crossbows go together
Compound and recurve bows go during Shotgun and black powder seasons.

yeh they throw bags of corn or some shit on the ground to get them all eating in one place then trap them
normally trapping like that is completely illegal but for hogs its allowed since they are so destructive to everything and reproduce so fucking fast

yes

Pigs and ravens/crows and humans are related.

The fuck was in on the arrow that gave that moose ebola?

Hogs are very destructive and dangerous. Smart, hungry, powerful and huge

It can be hard for some to see an animal like that spraying blood everywhere. But there is no way to kill something that big any faster unless you shoot it in the head or spine.

Yup, generally open season on them in most if not all states.
Yes, hogs will gore you and eat you later.

>not even nv

pooooor

I completely understand but semi automatic rifles with a large caliber side arm is best. much safer anyway.

you wanna bet pansy?

It's been that way since I moved here in '07. Don't know how long it's been that way, but bow hunting has definitely been around for a long while. I think it's a population control thing. Not everybody has a bow, has the patience to practice with them etc. If you just let people run wild for 3 months with guns they'd kill a lot more deer. At least that's my theory. That's why you also get a muzzle-loader because that usually has it's own time frame separate from the normal rifles.

>Yes, hogs will gore you and eat you later.

Never happens. Mantra of the lazy and weak.

That's the one. Roast em with a flamethrower while they're stuck in there for your morning bacon

You and I go into pure woods. You die. ME>>>>>>>you.

Its to help the ecosystem some animals are overpopulated and killing live stock can feed an entire family.

some people don't need it?
an user posted this last time there was hog thread
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

pretty effective, looks like only one managed to get out.

[What is bow season, i live in California]
The comment

Because they're hypocrites and cowards. If they eat meat and aren't willing to kill an animal, then they are hypocrites.

I'm actually impressed that the pigs reacted so fast

What the fuck did he shoot him with? Polonium arrow?

youtube.com/watch?v=vVRMVbiwYlI

sure kid.

It was a lung shot. It cut through the tissue leading into it's lung and into the lung. It's chest cavity and lungs then filled up with blood preventing the lungs from expanding, probably also interfering with it's heart as well. . It then spent the last moments of it's life trying to cough up the blood so that it could breathe again.
This kills the moose.

I've never really had the desire to hunt anything in my life, I don't have ethical problems I'm just lazy, but I really want to do this. Gunning down hogs from a moving vehicle seems like it would be fucking incredible.

Any /k/ autists able to identify the gun he was using?

That is a bad ass trap

It's end is lit up so it's easier to find if you miss or if it goes through the animal

If they aren't willing to stalk an animal it means they are just as bad as the casual market meat inhaler and detrimental to the improvement of the species via culling of the slowest, weakest and dumbest vs. ambushing.

Do wild hogs actually taste like normal ham/bacon?

>boomers
nah
I smell chinks and their handiwork.
Fun fact: in old China they would punish adulterers by tying the lovers into a bamboo cage used for transporting pigs and drown them in the river.

I literally said I live in PA in another post (and have all my life), I helped give you the Trump victory.

Never tried because they JUST showed up in my area, but my dad used to hunt them in Germany and the old men there told him only the young ones taste good. If they've reached maturity I guess it starts to taste really gamey (if that's how you spell that word)

Fucking nihilists man

>he's wondering why someone would tie a rope around a man's neck before throwing him out of a helicopter

This thread made me hungry for bacon.

why does he look like some FAS downie

no but they are definitely edible and you get a to0n of meat.

I live in North Florida and my entire family are avid deer hunters, especially my dad. We always have a gigantic freezer stocked full of venison year round.

12 years ago I brought some hippie slag home when I was 17 and tryna fux her. She walked into our living room and burst into tears when she saw all the deer heads mounted on the wall. She then said she wanted to talk to my dad to "convince him why what he does is evil."

I made her walk back to town, which was 30 miles away. Later I found out she falsely accused another dude of rape, so I dodged a major bullet.

Easily. You are a lazy soft touch, I am not. I could probably go vs. any 10 of you and cull you all unscathed except for some insect bites.

yur a fag.

>mmmm yummy yum yum I LOOOOVE bacon XDLMAO. I'm fat food is funny haha SO RANDUMB please have sex with my wife and children

i hope you die faggot

oh youre threatening me personally. like you fuck pigs and you are mad they are getting killed?

God damn. If I want meat, why can't I grab my gun and go shoot it? It's fresher, cleaner, and it hasn't been force-fed liquid shit its entire life.

No, their meat is horrible like any other wild game meat. You can make delicious stew from it, but it takes around 3 days of low-intensity cooking.

Not an argument

it gets better
youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU