Democracy will never work because it can't never prevent traitors like FDR from being elected

Democracy will never work because it can't never prevent traitors like FDR from being elected

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_monarchy
fdrlibrary.org/fdr-facts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA
marxists.org/history/usa/parties/cpusa/encyclopedia-american-left.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that cripple.

also, 3 jews lived in the White House ofwhich were his closest advisers.

checked

FDR and Churchill show us the dangers of nationalism. The world would have been a better place if the states were sovereign. The ONLY way you can pay for that kind of war is by overtaxing your economy at unsustainable levels. Individual states would not have cooperated with the draft and the self destructive economic policies. Lincoln did us all a disservice.

By the same token, the German states achieved their greatest cultural dominance while they were still independent economic competitors. It could be argued that Bismarck and his jewish financier Bleichroeder set in motion the decline of Germany the same way Lincoln did here.

What system of governance do you propose then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_monarchy
It's the only system that can prevent the transition from democracy to communism

Fuck Hitler as well.

Churchill was the only based figure of that war

>churchill
>based
imagine being this much of a bluepilled cuck

In the late 20s Churchill sold himself completely to zionism and international jewry.

>Being this fucking dumb
Go read Churchill's war by David Irving

>In the late 20s Churchill sold himself completely to zionism and international jewry.
good

They were both commie agents.

Already listened to his lectures, he's full of shit.
Most of these are memes taken out of context. Read his comments on the international jewry

>Top 10 best President
>traitor

fuck off, Commie

Kill yourself cuck.

>he's full of shit
Woah man you just btfo decades of research and a thousand page disseratation on Churchill. Damn, can't argue with that.

We are a democratic republic and have always supported the prospects of the aristocracy. And it has paid off, so we'll continue doing it. God Bless America. Put your hand over your heart punk.

I bet you think Lincoln is a "cuck" too, child.

His claims have been disproven

YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND ARE CORRECT!
Monarchy is the product of evolution, and the stronest of Government, Europe
was at it's height of Power Monarchist and Christian, Satanists, Kikes, Atheists and Pagan worshippers of Evil will stay buttblasted about this.

democracy isn't real, the true solution is a modern Pax Romana.

damn you're right....drumpf btfo

He sort of was
>meme'd about the union in order to preserve the ideals of constitution
>when those who wrote it threatened secession only half a century before

um term limits and well defined limits of gov power only thing we need to ad is term limits to congress.

>Read his comments on the international jewry
it was in the early 20s when he was an honest politician and historian.

eaders from the 30s and 40s:
Franco > Shōwa > Mussolini > Hitler > Churchill > Stalin

Just got here today, huh? Don't worry you'll get up to speed sooner or later. They all do...

Bow down bitch boy

>One of the greatest leaders humanity has ever seen
>Fought to preserve liberty and justice
>Criticized by skinnyfat neets because he didnt hate niggers

He was you reddit tier faggot

Keep that crap you Commonwealth ring kissing faggot

Get a job NEET

limiting gov power is an illusion. It's like trying to make a Mafia work in a peacefully matter
The Constitution in United States is not relevant anymore since every judge and politician bypass it

>greatest leaders humanity has ever seen
>invades his own country and kills a few hundred thousand of his countrymen because he was too retarded to find a diplomatic way to make them bow down to him
>greatest leaders humanity has ever seen
wew

>thinks slavery is good
How's your sister's ass taste, redneck?

We seceded idiot. Diplomacy failed

He was a poor leader who struggled a very inferior foe. His arguments for preserving the union by means of war were mostly fallacious and would have been regarded as such by Jefferson and Madison, who were ready to secede for much less than what causes the war.

Oh you're just a retarded newfag memer. Carry on then.

Regardless, he created the savior and preserver of order in the world through accident or purpose

He's literally Stalin.

I have a feeling you've never been in a leadership position in your life and have no idea what "poor leader" means.

Oh man is that what happened? Whoah shit.. learn something new everyday.. .damn..

Only incidentally

Lmao you don't have a job do you?

>supports a president who made the new deal
>calls someone else a commie

yeah, okay

Ok then what is the diplomatic solution to a large swath of the country demanding self governorship and nothing less

FDR
>appointed jew Felix Frankfurter to supreme court
>appointed treasury secretary jew Henry Morgenthau
>Jew Harry Hopkins lived inside the White House

In his official museum website it states
>FDR was a 32nd degree Mason, a member of Holland Lodge No. 8, New York City.
fdrlibrary.org/fdr-facts

If a state in Tyranny is unfucked it will lead back to Tyranny. The founding fathers of the Usa, which took every step possible to avoid Tyranny, only for the Usa to be ruled by Tyrants. What more evidence do you need?
Better be ruled by European Christian Monarchs then by Jews.
Bow down to what, a Moral European Monarch of my own blood that has my states and therefore my interests in mind?
While you slobber over Fungal Jewish toes?
Gladly so.
A peasent in medieval Europe arguably had more chance of advancing in society then any one living in the West today.

instead of allowing the south their right to secede, he instigates a war that leads to 650k deaths

sounds like a real awesome guy

do you even know when that started, it started with the direct election of senators and the federal reserve, know your fucking history. Limiting the centralization of power works until you start intentionally working to chip away at it, I think the fact it took 100 years to get were we are and still were not able to kill the 2nd and 1st amendment is impressive.

This is just a passive aggressive way of saying
>you're wrong and im right
Churchill did not change much. He was always ready to support a war, and was an intense british nationalist who would've despied having to submit to Hitler's influence. Anyway, we're lucky he took care of HItler

letting them do it

You could start by not fucking them over for the past 40 years and not leaving them any other options.

Or I don't know, maybe not invade your own country. Nah there was no other choice though, the north had to invade because muh union.

We invaded the north though

Why Libertarians and anarcho-capitalists worship jews and liberal jews so much?

In what sense are they different from marxists?

Why are we allowing anarchists, marxists and libertarians to discuss here? don't they have their own leftypol board?

Monarchy is necessary, this is further evidenced by people in this thread, that replace the slot for a King in their heart by idolizing and worshipping dead men, trying to prove these dead men were perfect.
Trully pathetic the state of the west, without Christianity and our Native systems of Government.

>we're lucky
He put Stalin in power. Now there's Spics everywhere.

you're a fucking idiot

>we're lucky he took care of HItler

>yankee education

That doesn't sound like a good deal for them

Redpill me on New Deal.

It's actually called the Jew Deal.

>George Washington begrudgingly accepted a second term
>Two term limit was the norm from that point on, no one ran for a third term
>Along comes this faggot cripple
>Completely shits all over the tradition and goes against everything the founding fathers intended
>Runs for a third and fourth term before he eventually dies
>Congress ends up pacing an actual term limit after this, despite before FDR it was the de facto limit
Worst president in history bar none.
>b-but he was a war time president
He ran for a third term in 1940, America didn't join the war until the end of 41.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA

They supported FDR election in 1933.
You can read more about communist support of FDR here: marxists.org/history/usa/parties/cpusa/encyclopedia-american-left.htm

We were the aggressors for most of the war

Back to monarchy. Stupid to ever stop with it..
Democracy might get zuckercuck elected

>"M-MUH FDR WAS A DICTATOR N SHIET"

He's literally regarded as the best president. Top 3 at least. No one cares that he had 4 terms.

Churcjkike was a commie sympathizer.

In what way does saying that make me a Jew?

Washington was the best president, his men cried when he had to put on reading glasses to read a speech because it showed he was losing strength

Nothing, who said anything about you being a jew?
Are you paranoid or something?

The best president of the jews.

Abraham Lincoln was a Homosexual

my dad always told me Churchill was about to double cross the United States by doing a peace agreement with Hitler and letting Hitler use the Britain's air attack to attack the United States

can someone confirm that?

>looks like a shifty cunt.

FDR won the largest electoral victory of any president in a contested election.

He literally won 4 (FOUR) landslide elections.

So is the only reason anyone here likes Hitler is because he put Jews into camps instead Japs?

users spreading disinformation in every FDR, Lyndon B. Johnson and Bill Clinton thread.

>wanting a murderous madman to have international influence

Democracy will never work because it appeals to fucking lemmings. Democracy is in place to ensure no real changes can happen and keeps everything in a perpetual state of downturn.

So they were gonna bomb us with their shit tier airplanes from where

>He's literally regarded as the best president. Top 3 at least. No one cares that he had 4 terms.
Yes, there are many simpletons to be found amongst the current crop of academics

Our ancestors left us the freedoms to arm ourselves and start militias to shoot people like this.

lol. a lot of bullshit rumors from that time.
what do you think?

churchill, a man of peace? aryan please.

I guess your opinion is more valid than theirs because you're a Sup Forums intellectual.

We support the aristocracy, whatever you want to call it

>shoot people like this.
>and bow to traitors like FDR
Sooner or later those traitors will limit gun ownership and later confiscate guns
Nothing in this world will stop them from doing it. No amount of NRA lobbying will stop it.

I heard that Adolf Hitler killed 6 million jews in ovens!

Washington and Jackson would have shot that cripple in his chair for rigging those elections

>I guess your opinion is more valid than theirs because you're a Sup Forums intellectual.
Is that the best you can do? Your mob of intellectuals, almost none of whom have managed a second language or any conception of culture? 200 years ago, nearly every historian would have disagreed with you on enarly everything. What is so special about the present mediocre crop?

He's literally Hillary Clinton.

Good luck with the confiscating guns. There will be a gunfight in every yard

He was an innocent man. Stalin took over the world. Where is america's industrial base?

Jesus Christ, I don't even know what to say to you, man.

Why?

He turned his country around and was actively improving it, while the rest of our leaders were slowly dragging our countries into the shitfest they are today.