Milo's Book at top of charts

Has Sup Forums read it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/07/13/milo-yiannopoulos-dangerous-book-sales/
archive.is/W2MRr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just checking to see if I've been banned.

>Al Franken, Giant Faggot of the Senate

Le sex number

Is it a book about SJWs?

Jeez, nice 69 trips

salon.com/2017/07/13/milo-yiannopoulos-dangerous-book-sales/
>Only 18,268 copies of the book were sold, according to Nielsen Bookscan “which monitors book sales through almost all outlets, including Amazon,” the Guardian reported. There were also 152 copies sold in the U.K., where Yiannopoulos was born, since the book was released on July 4.
>152 copies

Holy shit.

As if i'd give my money to a gay jew civnat in exchange for his shitty alt-lite book

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/W2MRr

Can someone upload an epub or pdf of the book? I'm poor as shit

In the words of Rush Limbaugh, they can't break you if they didn't make you.

Yeah, Sup Forums is too stupid to realize that the WSJ rankings are the subjective decision of its editors. Someone literally goes, "Hm, what books are most relevent to the world right now?" and ranks them. The rankings have little to do with sales or quality. Frequently, the editor hasn't even read the books on the list.

Still selling big for a person who, supposedly, was "finished"

>90pages book
lel, faggot.. more like 'pamphlet'

son of a bitch I bought that shit after reading that 152 copies crap to stick it up someone ass

There are Boomers out there right now reading a faggot jew's personal memoirs of sucking nigger dicks

what has politics come to

I'm not a huge fan of Milo. In fact, I think he's an attention whore who's in it for the fame. But he makes sense as an MRA-type figure, and I think he should stay in that genre.
He had a debate a few years ago with some feminist nutjob at a college, and his closing argument was damn near beautiful. He just ran down how women are privileged and men who don't excel are tossed by the wayside, ignored, rejected, and forgotten. It was actually a pretty solid final statement on the matter. He had statistics and everything.
If he'd have stayed in that territory, he'd be fine. But he needs to stay away from anything the 'alt-right' focuses on. Leave it to guys like Spencer and Enoch, who aren't afraid to tell the whole truth.

Two right-wing juggernauts at the top. Maybe there is a god.

there is a bread on /t/ if anybody wants to torrent it... quite good i might add

>Kikes cut Milos book
>Milo self publishes
>Kike news says book is tanking
>Milo's book is number 1

Your enemy of your enemy does not have to be your ally.

Still this is what is happening.

this tweet isnt real is it?