Why do Americans connect with Peanut Butter flavouring so much. What is it about peanut butter that attracts

Why do Americans connect with Peanut Butter flavouring so much. What is it about peanut butter that attracts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8KQRMoRRTA
youtu.be/9DBPrGVrSmk
hersheys.com/reeses/en_us/products.html?filters=reeses-products-bars,reeses-products-cups,reeses-products-pieces-snacks
youtube.com/watch?v=OijRH-lduq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked

Peanut butter is the best way to get a lesbian to suck your dick

you prefer vegemite?

It tastes good, and it wasn't invented by niggers.

Care to explain your love of Vegemite and gun control there, roo fucker?

Buddy, I'll give you a tip. A generous layer of butter and , just a teaspoon amount of vegemite spread thinly over the butter.

>Aussie
>acting like he doesn't love peanut butter
Nigger, literally every Aussie i have ever met is borderline close to sucking dick for Reese's products

* Thick cut white bread
*Butter
*Vegemite

1. Lightly Toast thick cut white bread
2. Remove from toaster, when only "lightly" toasted, and allow cool
3. Once toast has cooled sufficiently as to not melt butter ->
4. Spread butter, apply generously
5. Spread 1 tp vegemite thinly over butter spread
6. Eat as a single slice of toast

Enjoy!

You've obviously never been to Australia cunt

it's genetic

peanut butter is terrible

Cheap, delicious, full of protein. Fuck off, cunt.

>not liking recess puffs

I fucking hate peanut butter in and on anything except apples, and I only eat it to put on mass. Peanut flavored anything is horrible

oh fuck I love peanut butter

Im gonna go eat some peanutbutter cookies right now because of this post

Why wouldn't we?

>Niggers have existed since God marked Cain for killing Abel.
>only notable invention peanut butter

>mayans

>What is it about peanut butter that attracts

I often wonder the same thing, it's so unique and delicious. I use it it all the time... but in small amounts because it so high in calories.

>All these Vegemite fags in this thread

Kill yourselves now, you miserable cunts.

Now that I'm not a teen or young adult I can't stand those fucking things, or who knows maybe they changed the recipe? Either way they are so rich and overbearing they don't even taste good.

>aliens

t. peanut butter fan

I'm gettin' real tired of these vegemiphobic meme lords.

Aaaaaaaarghhh

Because peanut butter sandwiches are a simple children's meal that would often be given to kids for lunches.

This means later in life peanut butter becomes associated with childhood.

Fuckin oath ay.
Vegemite is gods own spread. I guess those subhuman mongrels in murrika couldn't handle something so pure.

I was calling him one my rosie cheeked friend

*sits down*
*breathing exercises*
*billy is boiling*

I will calm soon

I have sustained for the last 2 week with little money on peanut butter sandwiches and ice water for one meal, and any kid of meat and veggies I can cook up for dinner

I find peanut butter gives me enough energy alone to last until dinner most days

That's funny, it's literally the only candy that I have ever craved as an adult.

how THE FUCK is peanut butter ice cream even a thing

t.vegemite cadbury chocolate

Literally eating peanut butter out of a jar rn

Reduced fat tho cuz it tastes better

Those who disagree are encouraged to kys

peanut butter is absolutely delicious, and if you don't like it, you are anti-freedom and unamerican

dinky di mate
youtube.com/watch?v=u8KQRMoRRTA

>vegemite

STRUTH CUNT 1%

youtu.be/9DBPrGVrSmk

I love peanut butter and I'm fond of Reeses but I literally cannot eat the cups without feeling sick. I know they have a lot of chemicals and use cocoa substitutes that have been linked to stomach issues in children and I can only assume the "chocolate" used in Reeses products is what does it.

Mrs Fields Peanut Butter dream bars are the best example of peanut butter and chocolate.

Real men eat marmite

rlly? You strike me as more of a Bovril eater.

Bovril is nice as a drink on a winter's morning...but not as nice as marmite

BLACK MAN INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER

LITERALLY EATING THE BLACK MANS NUT BUTTER

it's literally a flavor meme. also big agra.
t. ameriburger

its made by a black man or something. its a way for Americans to secretly let out their desire for bbc without going full degenerate

George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter.

Even (((wikipedia))) confirms this.

That shit is like crack, man. It's a massive sugar rush and it tastes so sweet.

This must be what it feels like to be racially targeted.

it tastes good :^)

>This must be what it feels like to be racially targeted
top kek

go back to eating your fairy bread ya roofucker

You are probably right about chemicals but the white chocolate ones are pretty legit.

also check out some of the ones you probably haven't heard about, if you want to try any neat ones ask a burger friend of yours to send some your way

hersheys.com/reeses/en_us/products.html?filters=reeses-products-bars,reeses-products-cups,reeses-products-pieces-snacks

WTF even is vegemite? It sounds disgusting.

some time ago Reeses used to offer peanut butter, by itself in a jar (like typical peanut butter) the only thing unique about it was that it was REESES peanut butter -as in, it was the same peanut butter they used in their candies.

It tasted like shit.
And this is coming from someone who likes their peanut butter cups. You could tell they added sugar and other additives not normally used in standard peanut butter... like maybe some type of oil or butter flavoring... something similar to the butter flavoring that you get with popcorn.

PETER PAN 4 LYFE

PB&J and a glass of milk is my comfort food.

this
I don't know why people eat giant globs of the stuff then complain it's awful.
It's like eating a stick of butter and complaining it's too greasy.

There's sugar added to damn near every commercial peanut butter. Cheap ones even extract the peanut oil and replace it with cheaper to produce vegetable oils.

It's all the sugar they pump into it. Our chocolate is terrible in that sense, way too much sugar. I want to enjoy the taste of cocoa not sweet sugar laden cocoa.

tried Reese's puffs for the first time recently at the age of 22.

it's the dark brown residue left over from making beer. What they have to scrape out of the vats before they can start another batch. All the dead yeast cells and other cast offs.

Milk chocolate is supposed to be sweet, try any European confectioners milk chocolates. Our commercial chocolate is shit because of the amount of emulsifiers they put in it to keep it from melting.

What you want and prefer is a darker chocolate which is also sometimes called semi-sweet.

Yeah fuck thats the shit

That sounds abhorrent

I don't know if this is anecdotal but I fucking love peanut butter.

I've wondered this myself. Peanut butter just goes with chocolate so well to me. My favorite sweet is Hershey's and peanut butter, my favorite ice cream is chocolate peanut butter. Just yesterday I ate marshmallows and peanut butter and it was great. Also they make Oreos better.

It's not as bad as it sounds. It is more of an acquired taste though imo.

Why would I spread black shit that tastes like hate all over my food?

Marmite or GTFO

my lunch today was peanut butter and banana sandwich with a cold glass of whole milk.
>now that's living
excellent use for bananas getting a little ripe for eating straight.

Nice get and you should try that sandwich fried

>try that sandwich fried
i actually saw that when looking for an image to post. now confirmed - thanks, will do.

>No bacon
Elvis would be pissed at you

That sandwich killed Elvis

Killed him with flavor

peanut butter AND banana

I feel like nignogs would also eat lots of this

Though niggers are very ape-ish, they don't eat fruit and rarely eat vegetables. It's pre-packaged snack cakes, generic chips, fast food, etc.

I've tried Vegemite, do me a solid and try this. Not fried or anything, just PB + banana slices on white bread.

with or without butter

Without, though if you want the full Elvis put it on toast and if you want throw on some bacon, these literally killed Elvis

youtube.com/watch?v=OijRH-lduq4

you should also try a grilled PB&J.
>make a PB&J
>cook it like you're making a grilled cheese

IIRC, the "Elvis sandwich" used a whole loaf of bread per snadwich and was deep fried.

Actually the protein thing is a myth. In recent years, like other products, it has actually been replaced with filler. They use oils instead of real peanuts, so creamy peanut butter actually has very little protein content. Get the extra crunchy if you want protein tho. Its a fucking scam

actually not only is it pure sugar, but the chocolate companies bought out the pencil pushers who regulate cocoa content of chocolate, so it actually has more wax in it then overseas in Europe and other countries. They probably sugar it more to hide it. Also they are shrinking the portion sizes dramatically and using deceiving packaging tactics. I've stopped buying most candies and chips for this reason, primarily MARS products.

If you are not allergic to peanuts you are not white.

Just like niggers can not drink milk because they will shit themselves, peanuts, which were not available in Europe is a poison from South America which was bought to Europe.

As such true whites are not accustomed to peanuts and they are deadly for them.

Keep eating your shitskin poison foods you shitskins.

>anyone who enjoys peanuts is a nigger

never change Sup Forums

I bet he still believes George Nigger Nigger invented a peanut butter recipe too