I have zero knowledge on politics, can someone assist me in telling what I need to know?

I have zero knowledge on politics, can someone assist me in telling what I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fRTjQ4RC_U&list=PLez3PPtnpncQSyc9w8GF4ezvYykEmq0VK
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o
youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the jews have planted their globalist agenda into all media

Hitler™ did nothing wrong

((()))
you're literally on every fucking thread shilling.

Link me to a thread I was "shilling" on.

fuck white people.

guess I'm still at level 1

Step 1: Remove kekistan flag and disassociate from anything kekistani related

Still at stage three. Trying to get into Evola and Traditionalism but I'm too dumb to concentrate and take it in when I try to read his books.

OP is a transvestite who is starting these threads to get content for his Youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fRTjQ4RC_U&list=PLez3PPtnpncQSyc9w8GF4ezvYykEmq0VK

Start here

Hitler did nothing wrong

Thanks for this list. I am between 4 and going on 5 now. I am a complete Racist intolerant rightwing radical according to the left now, and I won't have it any other way.

You must be new it you have only just seen this recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

JUST LISTEN TO WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE.

Lizard people rule the world, check out David Icke.

I just picked Kekistan since I mostly have no clue about the other options, well excluding geographical location. I just want to get into politics so I figured Sup Forums would be a good place to start..

that's the drill sergeant from jarhead.

My youtube channel consists of only 1 video and it's a record of a shitty roadhog potg, sadly

yes

The first thing you need to know is that you don't know, everything is a lie or unverifiable claim.

Ok, i guess i was too autistic in my latest post and it might have sounded like a joke. I am 100% serious, basically everything you need to know has been said by William Luther Pierce.

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o

Pierce videos were the main font of non-retarded, non-agent, redpills on the internet until this whole "alt-right" started, and even so, i still preffer Pierce's works over these "alt-right" people.

PS: i do know that William Luther Pierce died in 2002.

Thanks dude I'll be watching these thoroughly

Start strong, start here, especially if you're in the anglo sphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU

That retarded girl will have a ridiculous marginal propensity to consume. So all that money will go back into the economy to people who produce things to sell.

White southern girls are cute and adorable i want to kiss them.

You are rationally ignorant, congratulations.
The effort you need to invest in arriving at a sound basis for your political beliefs massively outweighs the minuscule power your individual vote holds.

I'm sorry, I'm just really stupid and I want to change that and learn.

Oh man. You have no idea how deep the rabbithole goes.

ditch the faggy kekistan crap

yes sir

>what I need to know?
white is right
that's it

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Read your Bible

that's it

This image sums it up nicely.

You should also practice Juden recognition so you can discover their tricks for yourself, in real-time.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>gas the kikes race war now

That's all you need to know.

Basically the globalists., libs, fags want ruin life and hate their own selves. Islam is a palgue and the silent majority is taking shit back

Study hard in school

>Implying Best Korea's best children would need school

Government is the problem.

You're golden.

Doing my best!

Dust off that e-reader lad.

just vote democrat and dont fucking ask anymore questions

Thanks a lot!

True Finn Bro.

Best Korea children know all they need to from conception

It's not about the classical modernist political compass anymore, dumbass. You have to understand we are in a politically post-modern world now, the Post-History.

Classic concepts of left and right, liberalism and conservatism, while philosophically interesting, have no real meaning in the political landscape anymore, as they are used by the master puppeteers to keep you trapped in a fake pop-culture antagonistic dialectic.

The fight today is this: (((globalist banking elites))) (call them crony capitalism, neocons, neolibs, da joos, Wall Street, Illuminati... whatever: they're the same) vs. EVERYONE else.

They’ve already taken control of most of the world. They're hellbent on mixing all other races, destroying their self-governing nations, traditions, family networks (hence the gender war)... and mall-ifying the whole world, changing human culture for a consumerist, degenerate, AI-controlled facsimile. That is, turning everyone else into a slave for their system. Corporate AI dystopia. Every conflict on Earth today, from geopolitics to economics to gender/race wars, has to fought and understood in the context of this battleground. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you wake up to reality.

fpbp

Hey muslim. Why are you posting here?

Before aligning yourself with any ideals, make sure you understand rudimentary biology. Races aren't some societal construct created to suppress non-whites. Diversity is a lie. Humans are inevitably different. Divided into ethnicities and races for a reason. I suggest you do your own research first before interpreting any of the petty bullshit these retards say on here.

"[It is] useful to know the laws of nature - for that enables us to obey them. To act otherwise would be to rise in revolt against heaven." -- Adolf Hitler

Don't school on farming day

Please send me something to eat ....

Niggers give money to a braindead slut and it's somehow the fault of capitalism.

Jews lied people died