Verizon, AT&T, and Comcast are the major ISPs and all have Jewish CEOs...

Verizon, AT&T, and Comcast are the major ISPs and all have Jewish CEOs. Running against net neutrality will give (((them))) more power.

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/net-neutrality-scam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Music_Publishers_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cum, please tell me what this even is

I've sent a letter to my local representatives and signed a petition. Not a whole fucking lot else I can do.

I thought Sup Forums would be for killing off net neutrality

It's a clusterfuck of people arguing for or against.

America is owned by big kike run corporations. Nothing new here.

Liberals are for net neutrality so natruality Sup Forums will be against it even though such a thing would be the end if Sup Forums

The only answer is to nationalize ISPs, or at least treat them strictly the same as private utility providers.

The libertarians will bitch, and usually I'd be right there with them, but internet is fast becoming a basic technological requirement for society to function, so it does need regulation.

>work for verizon
>conflicted

>such a thing would be the end if Sup Forums
Explain

That's what you get when you employ mafia guy as cop or ex-CEO of ISP as telecommunications expert or ex-CEO of bank as financial advisor to your financial sector.

>muh website packages meme

>wanting the government to seize control over Internet infrastructure
>Wanting to keep the Internet open and free
Pick one

Not becoming, it is, all around the world. A major IT meltdown can be more trouble than an electrical outage, because while electrical outages are localized, a problem with the internet can cause the whole fucking planet to lose its shit, like when an airline has a mainframe outage or a major service provider like Dyn or AWS eats shit. I can only imagine what would happen if a major intercontinental intertube were cut.

Neutrality didn't mean
>da gubberment seizing control
and we've had it since 2015

Then why are the biggest companies in favor of it?

Good.

>he hasn't heard of lobbyists

So America basically has two options here.

>Be beholden to corporations.
OR
> Be beholden to government, that gets lobbied by aforementioned corporations.

WOWEE!

The FCC already keeps watch on internet companies. The NN was just a governmental tool for the democrats to keep their information power over the isps.

i want them to have more power, they're removing white faggots from the gene pool, they're the greatest eugenicists desu

>NN was just a governmental tool for the democrats
It was a tool for anyone who wanted a level playing field.

But they aren't. Their PR on twitter =/= what they actually do.

Fuck you and fuck your digits. I was so close.

plz be my ai gf

Literlly a non argument

It boils down on Sup Forums to this:

>I'm for this law because everybody is against it

Even reading Ben Shapiro ( most of the time this jewish manlet is on point ) his argumets resolve around how good it would be because its more capitalistic and 7 of his points will only benefit cooperations.

I am
mises.org/library/net-neutrality-scam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Music_Publishers_Association
>The NMPA has pursued litigation against numerous organizations, including Amway,[3] YouTube, Kazaa, LimeWire, FullScreen[4] and Napster.

Same guys who ruined online sharing of data, ruined unfiltered video/mp3 search in browsers and monopolized it unto YouTube.

that's the worst meme. why do people confuse the World Wide Web with the Internet?

Lowell McAdam is not Jewish...

why is the opposition to this so ambiguous? No body knows wtf this will do it seems like.

>No body knows wtf this will do it seems like.
Because the FCC won't release the documents to the public. That alone should be a huge red flag.

has nothing to do with jews
has to do with business culture which is optimisation
at all costs. the more corners cut and profit the
better.