How much water should a human drink? I drink like 10-12 litres a day

How much water should a human drink? I drink like 10-12 litres a day.

>he fell for the H2O jew

How are you still living

Good job OP you need that much because your proximity to Fukushima. In all honesty it won't matter in a couple generations

It really just depends on your environment, a person living where temperatures are high or someone who exercises a lot will sweat more and need more water to stay hydrated. If you're a loser staying inside on a beautiful summer day, you won't need as much water.

Just listen to your body, if you feel thirsty then drink. (8 Cups a day is a meme.)

lol why would you drink water out of a gatorade dispenser retard

>poofta foreigners dont realize the average temp in aus is 42 degrees cel and every aussie walks around with a 44 gallon drum of water strapped to their backs

>I drink like 10-12 litres a day.

Then you should be dead. That's too much water for one person and it's basically poison at that point.

How much is that in freedom units? I drink a gallon a day in 4 big mason jars.

You might have diabetes or central diabetes insipidus. Get your electrolytes checked brah.

enough to pee at least 3 times a day

no

In the summer I'll do 2 gallons easy. 4 easy if I'm outside doing things and sweating.

10-12L is a bit more than that but you might be doing harder work in worse heat.

He's not drinking it all at once senpai..

is this a line from idiocracy?

>4 Gallons
Now you're just talking shit

Worked up the Kimberly for a bit... we did a small concreting job in late November.. three of us went through 32 litres in a few hours.
You must be out the Tanami or something...

Yeah I have diabetes

I drink like 4-6 litres a day.

But it's verry simple. If you pee sea through piss then you are hydrated, yellow piss means you are dehydrated.

64oz of water a day.
>8--8oz glasses
or
>2 litres

What if you eat lots of beets?

How's that? I keep my water ready to go in .5gal bottles so it's easy to count. I have 6 in total in rotation, so it's easy to notice if I have to start using the refills within a day.

Until your piss is clear

Maybe US gallons are different to UK but that's like 20l over here, you must be pissing non-stop

An American gallon is like a bit less than 4L

They're 2qt bottles. 4qt is one gallon. They are marked 1.89L. So you you you'd have to round down but you get the ballpark.

Its 4 liters to 1 us gallon.

>you must be pissing non-stop
The point is if you're sweating it out then you don't piss non-stop. If you stop pissing you know you're heading into danger.

Has it correct. If your piss is clear or close to clear, then you know you're alright.

you think ur big shit, i once drank an entire river with a straw

That was a nigger dick you leaf faggot

Water needs vary based on your situation.
There is no fixed answer.

Fair enough, that's still a shit ton, you must have your body conditioned to it, I hear it's actually pretty good for you to drink as much as possible

How do you know were you watching him suck your wife's son off or something?

>clear piss meme
>Yes goy. Drink until your body is just sending the water straight to your bladder because it can't do anything with it.

Water was invented by the Jews. You're subverting yourself by drinking water.

Just getting the feed from your webcam. I'd type that if I were you

>tape

should drink water before you feel thirsty, though

>drinking water
Pee or GTFO

Based on personal experience, I think a lot has to do with whatever you'd gotten used to. For whatever reason I took to it early and I have no regrets.

It's a lot easier to get dehydrated working outside or thinking you'll be just fine with a quick hike in the desert or if you turn the urinal dark yellow 3 times a day and that never comes back to you because you just feel like crap all day anyway and never actually do anything with yourself.

Obviously that's not a survival condition. And you'd also know that even an excess water situation could be turned colors by other chemicals (B12 being an easy one) getting normally excreted due to lack of use.

Thats fake shit that comes from some shitty chain email that is widely refuted by physicians. Thirst is your natural trigger to drink water. If you aren't thirsty and your body is otherwise healthy then you don't need water. It's as simple as that.

The point being that if you are force feeding yourself water when you aren't thirsty just because you peed and it wasn't clear you are basically an autistic retard.

I like water. It's the best drink in the world.

I probably drink 200oz of water a day easily.

I stuck it to the jews and started drinking piss and semen.

Take that kikels!

False. You can lose water much faster than you can take it back in. It's pretty normal to not notice that you need water before it's too late to be able to get enough back in to sustain your water balance.

That's why it's a good rule of thumb to just keep sipping here and there even if you don't feel thirsty as long as it's not like you need a bathroom break every 15 minutes because of it.

Citation needed.

>The point being that if you are force feeding yourself water when you aren't thirsty just because you peed and it wasn't clear you are basically an autistic retard
[citation needed]

Try your own empirical experiment.

I love it when this board gets all political and shit

I'm sorry, have I not explained how access to the world's remaining fresh water supplies is a major basis of WWIII, which is already underway?

Or are you this new?

you'd be dead if you weren't lying

of dehydration

I'm not a water autist. And I'm perfectly healthy. I do lots of /out/ in the summer. So go fuck yourself.

you've not seen dehydration if you've not been so dry that you pissed ocha red sand

>I do lots of /out/ in the summer. So go fuck yourself.
I'll be sure to say hi and smile if we should ever pass on a trail :^) you sound like fun.

All on sure of is that it is assuredly possible to OD on water.

>counting ur water intake
Nigga just drink when ur thirsty

Depends on what you're doing. If you're you have small water out then you can just sip small water in.

If you're doing something where you're going to loose a lot of water fast, then you're better off taking on water to compensate. If you're doing srs bsns you'd want to take on salt ahead of time as well to be able to retain more water.

Just drink water til your urine is clear. You don't need massive amounts.

Yeah. Sure you do asshole.

>not staying properly hydrated

do some hard labour in summer
during military duty in summer i drink at least 10L a day and go onely twice a day to take a piss

I drink 30 - 40 litres a day

I drink 80-90 gallons a minute