Why do white people do the craziest shit?

Why do white people do the craziest shit?

"The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video is filmed in a dimply lit room. A naked male is seen tied to a frame of bed while his captor stabs him in the abdomen with an ice pick. The victim is them seen with his throat slashed as his captor proceeds to slowly slice various parts of his body with a knife. Later in the video, the victim is entirely decapitated and the captor uses his kitchen knife to cut into the muscles and dismember one limb after another. The murderer plays with severed limbs and even rubs his crotch area with them. It must have turned him on because the next thing he does is flip the dismembered, decapitated corpse on its front and fuck it in the ass from behind. Using a knife and fork, the murderer then slices a piece of fatty flesh from victim’s ass and presumably eats it before bringing a hungry dog in to also feast on freshly killed man. The black and white pooch could not resist the smell of raw flesh and bit right into the stump. Once pooch was done, the murderer stuck a bottle neck up dismembered man’s anus and repeatedly assfucked him with it. Putting the severed hand into use once more, the murderer laid on his bed pantless and masturbated with it."

Other urls found in this thread:

strangetruenews.com/2013/05/japanese-horror-story-torture-of-junko.html
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
blumhouse.com/2016/06/10/the-horrifying-true-story-of-issei-sagawa-the-celebrity-cannibal/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/delhi-bus-gang-rape-victim-intestines-shocking-details_n_2340721.html
archive.is/Cvl5j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sauce?

Sounds great, let's see the video

You guys are such newfags

Newfags

Shit was cash back in the day. What a manhunt we enjoyed here

I remember seeing it long ago, I thought it was a fake corpse.

This murderer recently got married with an inmate in Toronto jail.

CANADA YES

>craziest
mild

nice edge there m8

3 guys one hammer is probably the worst video I've ever seen. Those kids did that because they were bored and wanted something to remember when they were old.

That shit stayed with me for weeks.

This shit is so old.

They were both fags who cares

the face becoming unrecognizable is just so stomach churning

I mean, this guy was a real jerk!

>he's never been to funky town

Yeah, and the fucking death rattle/blood gurgling as he finally passes.
The way they stick the ice pick in his belly and pull it back up through the flesh.

I don't understand how someone could do that, let alone enjoy it.

No it isn't, it's completely normal.

>white people do crazy shit
>immediately think of the toronto jap who kills his father with a crossbow in the middle of the city

2 Guys 1 Pick

Because us whites are the craziest motherfuckers on earth. The real ones. When we get to the tipping point, get ready for turbochimpageddon.

Because white people are actually fucking crazier than nignogs, the only difference is they know how to keep it in check, while niggers just run around like fucking animals.

Like, you can totally understand the mexican cartel doing shit like that because it strikes fear into the competition and populace, and that there was heavy drug use all around numbing any sort of empathy. But those guys, they just did it out of the blue to some poor random guy.

>shooting someone is the same as mutilation torture
white people and their priorities

>Living in Japan
>Never heard of Tsutomu Miyazaki
Commit seppuku pls

>Why do white people

Wrong.

Guy was a fag.

nice try you nip faggot, luka magnotta was a homosexual mentally ill sociopath. meanwhile in japan:
strangetruenews.com/2013/05/japanese-horror-story-torture-of-junko.html

Whenever whites do something, they do it best. So if it's crazy shit, it's definitely the craziest shit. Just remember do not go to war with a truly pissed off European people. You might be able to see an atom splitting from up close.

I was going to watch that video. But I opted not to.

Even the gore-heads at the gore site that hosted it were saying it was next level nasty.

Funny how this story disappeared and we hear nothing about trials etc.

I think it's because he's a fag and we don't want to push 'stereotypes'... but I compare it to the wall-to-wall trial coverage of say Paul Bernardo..

Anyway, it's probably for the best, not to give creepy gay dudes any ideas.

PS - Captcha - is this a Sup Forums poster's band by any chance? looks like it might be possible.

>Japan of all countries posting this

You've also had your share of insane killers.
Here are a few notable ones from the top of my head.

ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
blumhouse.com/2016/06/10/the-horrifying-true-story-of-issei-sagawa-the-celebrity-cannibal/

Let's also note that this is also very common in the 3rd world. The difference is that in the third world it is easier to hide your crimes and crime is far more common so shit like this doesn't disturb people to the level it does in developed countries.

Or Issei Sagawa.

well damn, it's a good thing I'm not japanese.

>Tsutomu Miyazaki

At least they swiftly hung that guy.

It's mild desu
There's a video of a man pulling another guy's eyeballs out from the back of his head floating around.

That's even mild compared to some shit out there.
The one with the woman still alive after her face is skinned is bad.
The buried alive vids are fucked up too.

Machine shop accidents are more brutal than 3g1h

If you study history you'll realise that white people should not be fucked with.

Its honestly terrifying what white men are capable of.

The fucking idiots are going to push the guys that just want to live their lives and be left the fuck alone to the breaking point eventually. You can see it now in places like this.

we're not really talking about how brutal an incident is (like the machine shop stuff). We're talking about what drives a human to awful shit.

He never fucked the corpse, he pretended to fuck it presumeably because it wouldn't 'work' either way it shows that it was all for show and attention. He was just a larping attention seeking faggot.

I saw a man getting wrapped around a massive manual engine lathe.

I've seen a lot of shit in my life but that one really got to me.

Complacency will fuck you when it comes to machinery

>buried alive vids
link please

The worst shit for me is darknet animal torture.

Some guy brutally raping his dog with the thing whimpering for hours as he slowly breaks every bone in it's body so he can have more control during sex. I fucking cringe every time when I hear the dog's shoulders snap.

Human gore doesn't even faze me anymore. But the animal stuff manages to get to me.

2nd

The vast majority of torture videos are shitskins. Live leak and Bestgore is liek 90% south american shit.

The world's a fucked up brutal place.

The clarity you get after watching shit like that is something else.

3g1h is a meme. Not bad at all, and very shit quality. You heard somebody else say it was bad and you are just copying them.

Muslim beheadings are by far the worst
>HD camera
>multiple angles
>sand nigger music blasting in the background

They lack the emotional intelligence/empathy that white people possess.

Hitler was right.

Degeneracy needs to be purged.

>I fucking cringe every time when I hear the dog's shoulders snap.
>I fucking cringe every time when I hear the dog's shoulders snap.

why the fuck do you watch a dog getting raped and tortured more than once?

with that said, i'm the same. Can't watch animal cruelty but could care less about seeing a person get mangled

Poo in loos gang raped a woman with a metal pipe, pulled her instestines out then she had to have 99% of her intestines removed. You just don't hear about shit subhumans do because it's expected. Subhumans going to subhuman.

this is not hard to watch, but a women putting a heel through a kitten's eye sockets gets me and i don't like cats.

>no video

I ain't gonna jizz on imagination alone, OP.

I always watch gore videos a second time to see if it still bothers me the same as before.

Magnotta is a fag, and as you know fags are mentally ill degenerates.

So much this.
When I was in college, the video of that one journo who got decapped back in 2004 or 2005 came out. I felt like I needed to see it. Well, naturally, I watched and it fucked my shit up good. I've never been squeamish, but I nearly passed out when they were sawing through his throat.

I'm too much of a pussy for video gore/rekt shit. Stills are nothing to me, but watching it happen is too disturbing.

Fuck that shit

mongliod genes

Why are gays so degenerate?

This thread makes me miss Bloodshows.

Saw video of guy literally raping puppies and rabbits to death as well. He used a knife to force their asses stretch out enough for his dick.

darknet has some unbelievably fucked shit

it didn't even faze me, i'm not baiting either.

I haven't seen a human gore video I find disturbing but I can't handle watching animals getting abused. I just close the video right away if I accidentally stumbled on one.

chinks btfo

>that filename lol l2spell

sawing with a machete? noobs

tfw he got caught looking himself up online supposedly

Hi Pigeon.

this is triggering my gore ptsd fuck you stupid korea behind a jap flag

>being proud of a gay mutilator
LMAO, fucking edgy white people.

He fights for your freedom.

I think you mean "why do faggots do the craziest shit."

Hitler wanted to purge degeneracy, but degeneracy re-roughted that and purged him.

If I watch that shit I will end up like those unsensitive psychoes trying to do whatever they can to feel something

Fuck that and fuck everyone who watches it

Only way to deal with the locust swarm that is Asian immigrants plaguing the west.

Our boy did no wrong.

is that skin flying off near the end? and then only his bones are still spinning at the end?

yes

What a ride.

yeah, you done fucked up.

Dude what ichi the killer was a manga first??

Lol, I hope the copper was worth it

eye injuries are my only phobia
I lose it whenever I accidentally see any, my skin crawls, I break into a sweat, borderline nervous breakdown. that shit is so fucked

>Bloodshows
Christ, I remember it had that one video where a guy tied some wire around his balls and kept it there for a few days until it turned black, then he cut them off with a razor blade.

bullshit

Because he was a gay model and that was his boyfriend? He also was mad they didn't extend his modeling career.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/delhi-bus-gang-rape-victim-intestines-shocking-details_n_2340721.html

Are you not familiar with the Delhi gang rape?

Straight to archive
archive.is/Cvl5j

Why are white people gruesome? Look at our history. We curb stomped the entire world. We are warriors - and sadly this spirit isn't properly focused these days. Don't be shocked when some of us get a little itchy.

>WE WUZ WARRIORS

Dude I wouldn't talk if I were you.

When this shit came out I was already desensitised from being an Ogrish fag years before

I don't get why people like watching gore

I've seen a few videos and I just have no desire to watch them. World is a fucked up place, I'm already aware.

Come to Asia.

It reminds you of mortality, letting you appreciate the second greatest gift you'll ever receive, life.

More dark net stories pls. I don't care about this lame normie gore videos.

There's a darknet website that lets you pay to command what happens to a person in a torture tank. You can request custom fluid to be sprayed on them and have the tank heated to a specific temp.

lol the place he did in is called Phuket

I refuse to believe this is real. What countries are these happening in? Are the victims white or what?

Jesus this thread is full of Plebbit newfags. I remember the threads that used to praise these kinds of shit before, and it wasn't even sickening to most people.

I was going around thatsphucked.com when I was a kid, people cutting their penises and balls with hatchets, decapitations and 2girls 1 cup type o' stuff.
I never gaged in front of human gore, even if multiple times I have to hold my breath.

Anyone has the webm of this chink eating a live baby mouse?

>I refuse to believe this is real
Good, because it's not.

There is something to be learned. Like if you ride a motorbike, watching a lot of crash videos will give you a better understanding of how to not die.

he was a real jerk