Is it time to abandon ship?

Is it time to abandon ship?

is it time for you to stop being a faggot and posting shit-tier substance-free threads?

>nevxEr

the ship sank ages ago

>thinking you faggots can jump ship now

You fucking mongoloids had a hundred opportunities to follow your better judgment and say no, you're going down with him.

Fuck that let's chill at the bottom of the ocean with this ship while he claims the sea is fake news. This man is bound and determined to fuck my country up with fire and I love it.

>abandon ship?
We haven't even left the port yet.

stop watching Mind Rape Media (MRM) and accept you have another 16 years of him

300*

Full speed ahead.

Yeah, I voted for him but he has turned out to be a mess.

He works for YOU not the other way around. Trump voters can make him dance if they just hold him accountable and stop worshiping him all the time.

i cant believe i voted for the orange peenie in chief fuck..im btfo..

>1 post by this ID
saged

Stand by the president

MADAM

I am now a #cruzmissle

drumpf is finished. everyone knew his "win" was illegitimate, and now there are mountains of proof of treason. republicucks could have chosen a more sensible candidate like carson or bush and lost gracefully, instead you had to fuck up the country's spirit for a couple months. but its okay because his removal will repair it to greater levels

>Is it time to abandon ship?

Nah. Anyone retarded enough to have stepped onto that ship to begin with needs to go down with it, never to be seen or heard from again.

>Abandon Trump
>The only guy on your side
Oh, yeah, that's a great idea.

>abandon ship
As a political fanboy? As a Mongolian basket weaving image board shit poster? As a human bean and kill yourself? What ship are you jumping? Are you going to announce to your friends and family that you renounce Donald trump and declare that he is no longer your president?

What the fuck does any of this mean? He got elected, now fuck off and live your life until 2020.

Should have already jumped off.

>Facebook
>Impressed by a trump voter
Ironically people probably shared this on Facebook for DUDE LIKES

>Is it time to abandon ship?
If this horse faced idiot can come to her senses, so can America.

>abandon ship over fake news propaganda and paranoia
>sit floating in the water as the ship continues on its merry way over the horizon
>drown while the rest of those who stayed on board continue to live well and have a good time

If you were ever on that ship you are a faggot.

So many people in this thread who don't know how to win. Thankfully you have a President who will teach you how.

Y tho.