Are We Heading to Civil War?

Well Sup Forums, I think the United States is on the verge of fighting against itself.

The way I see it if things keep escalating the way they do then sooner or later we will probably see guerrilla warfare in the streets.

I mean this country hasn't been this divided since the election of Abraham Lincoln and whether you believe in the Russia conspiracy or not and whatever are your thoughts on the current refugee crisis as well as the topic of healthcare I think sooner or later the shit will hit the fan very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsfUTGlyc8)
scv.org/curriculum/part13.htm).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think they're trying to drive us there, yes. I'm doing my best to diffuse it all.

The old divide and conquer, right?

I seriously doubt it. Shitlibs are weasels, one little tussle and they'll be heading home to mom.

We aren't fighting the Red Army, we are fighting a bunch of pampered white and Asian kids who think they know it all. One thing you need to know about America is most people don't care about politics.

Well there was that recent shooting with that congressman recently.

Fortunately he's alive and the perpetrator who can't shoot for shit died in the process but I think it may get worse soon.

You may have lone wolf actions like that, but I doubt it will turn into a Civil War.

Conservatives have the guns, most police officers, most military personnel on their side. Shitlibs may not like that but deep down they know that. Even Noam Chomsky told Antifa that it was stupid for them to riot because they didn't have the weaponry to do so.

Folks like Chomsky want to continue the long march through the institutions rather than confront people head on. Antifa, if anything, is helping to discredit the left.

Anything goes wrong, you better believe I'm raising the stars and bars again.

America? Nah. Europe? Definitely.

Day of the rope?

I don't think it's that simple. The ideological divides we have aren't simply divided by state lines like they were in 1860.

It's really rural/suburban America vs urban America when it comes to the values differences. You probably have more in common with a rural New Yorker or Pennsylvanian than you do with a Southern shitlib from Atlanta, Austin, Fairfax or Raleigh-Durham.

1. Lincoln only received 39% of the vote and would have lost the elections if the Democrats did not split their party in two.
2. He waged an illegal war of aggression, a war so illegal that his predecessor realized it was illegal and didn't do it himself.
3. Lincoln was only interested in maintaining his carefully manicured appearance. He was the first Barack Obama; a literal nobody marketed as the second coming of Christ.
4. The Union ran extermination camps throughout the North, including Camp Douglas (youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsfUTGlyc8) and Elmira. You won't hear about these, but they executed the martyr Henry Wirz to whitewash history in their favor.
5. Sherman violated the land of a neutral country (France) by burning down a cotton mill in Roswell, GA, among other war crimes (scv.org/curriculum/part13.htm).
6. John Wilkes Booth was doing his duties as a Confederate Secret Service agent. He did nothing wrong.
7. Jefferson Davis was incompetent and should have been hung not for treason, but for dereliction of duty.
8. The same goes for Robert E. Lee.
9. The biggest flaw of the Confederacy was the aristocratic class of politicians wanted to be gentlemen, when the very first military action should have been marching the entirety of the CSA forces on Washington DC.
10. The South Will Rise Again. We never wanted to be in the Union in the first Goddamn place.

Well yeah, but what if they try to assassinate Trump? What would happen then?

Trump has the best protection the US has to offer him. I doubt you have a talented enough shitlib to pull it off.

But I'll play along, maybe there would be massive riots if something like that happened, and conservatives would easily put it out. Any "Civil War" between modern conservatives and shitlibs would be over in a few days.

What happened when MLK was assassinated by the KGB for being a serial rapist?

Except imagine that the "protesters" are highly organized white men instead of stupid niggers looting their own neighborhoods.

No.

/thread

One day we'll finish Sherman's work and raze every southern city

So what about if some shitlib burns down any of the federal buildings in D.C. such as the Capitol building in the name of 'muh resistance'?

Nothing will happen until people start losing their creature comforts, e.g. electricity, consumer good and then their FOOD. Once they lose food, it would be planet of the apes.

Buy beans, misc canned food, rice, seeds, etc. I personally believe there IS a civil war coming, and there are forces (e.g. Soros, Clintons, etc) trying to bring it about so they can get into power.

Who will the combatants be?
Last time we had a civil war, the states still had enough power that they had sufficiently strong militias to sustain a conflict between the north and the south.

I find it unlikely that our current military would splinter in two two factions of roughly equal strength, as it is overwhelmingly conservative.

So who would be fighting on the other side?

>long march
This is why Trump is so damn imperative, if he gets 8 years, the supreme court could be STACKED conservative which is a MASSIVE blow and setback to them...they were actually counting on Hillary being the one to finally push it over the top, its why they killed Scalia (they thought Obama could get it done)

I'm not sure that they even have a good sense of their wider plan anymore, its why they want Trump impeached so badly...if he keeps going they will be so far behind where they were it will devastate them and their movement and they KNOW IT deep down

Did the McVeigh bombing start a Civil War? I think the same would apply now.

You'd have outrage in the public, a desire for justice of course. But the shitlib would be tried in court for their crime(s).

>10. The South Will Rise Again. We never wanted to be in the Union in the first Goddamn place.

Believe me, the north regrets letting you back in. Get out of the union and make your own country you leeching illiterate bunch of hicks.

Don't think you understand, no matter what the conflict is, the flag is going up.

Could be a civil war, could be a race war, could be a gender war or a war against degeneracy. Hell, could even be a real war. Don't matter to me, flag's still going up.

>capitol building
>able to be burned down
Uh its not 1870 user

I am not rioting or killing other middle class Americans because someone put a couple through the kek lord. I would shit post over it though.

The military will overwhelmingly support the government. They might be "conservative" but they love their gibmedats.

Union side: DHS, FBI, US Military, NATO, US Allies
Righteous side: State National Guard Units (which report to the governor of said state, not the President), civilian militias, some desertions of US military personnel, countries naturally aligned against the US (Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, etc).

Russia has already expressed support for a Texas secession. They'd move in ASAP training local forces and supplying weapons. Trade-off would be giving them a military base or two on the Atlantic, but that very well could be worth long-term independence.

I'm pretty sure the biggest flaw of the confederacy was the fact that they had no factories to build anything, they had no cutting edge communication lines, and they had almost no railroad.

One giant problem here though

>wilkes booth
If he hadnt fucking killed lincoln, he was gonna send all the blacks to British guyana work camps and there'd be almost no blacks in america now...no gibsmedat...no wypipo...no amber lamps...probably no kangz either...none of it

Well we still have the threat of antifa where they have proven themselves that they will start shit in the name of their ideology. As seen in Berkeley when Milo got invited to speak there at a university and Berlin during the G20 summit.

They already proven that they are willing to use force to get their way and I am, sure some Democratic politicians are in bed with them like how the mayor of Berkeley is suspected to have ties to Antifa.

Republicans want their guns, Democrats don't want them. IF a second civil war begins, the Republicans have already won.

Bullets could function as a medium of exchange for goods.

If Trump did nothing else but appoint Gorsuch, that alone would be a success. Any additional justice he adds could give us a guaranteed conservative court for another couple generations.

You wouldn't be in charge of that, it would probably be handed to a Southern general with lots of military experience, a la R.E. Lee. And he's not going to order you to kill conservative Americans who agree ideologically just because of lines on a map.

>refugee
There are no refugees. Only economic migrants.

And gold or just about anything of value and/or usefulness.

They tried you faggot but the union invaded the independent country of the confederacy and forced them back in while destroying the southern economy.

I honestly don't think it will be very long until a misguided redneck torches some MSM news building.
I'm very, very surprised we haven't seen this kind of thing happening yet. The media is actively trying to fuck everyone over who isn't a spastic leftist zealot.

I'll give it a year for that to happen.

this is the dumbest thing i've read on Sup Forums in quite some time.
>union = liberal/progressive/neocons
>south/confederates(?) = conservative/trumpers/foreign.powers

Places like Berkeley have always been far-left wing places. I think you are applying the ideas of the far-left to the entire left as a whole. Not all on the left support Antifa just like not all on the right support Trump.

Do you really think most Democratic voters care for Antifa policies? Let's see, a large section of the Democrat base is minorities - I figure very few negroes and Hispanics actually care about Antifa issues but rather support the welfare state. They aren't going to put their lives on the line for rich white or Asian kids in Portland or Seattle having a hissy fit.

They had factories but were being severely hampered by Northern tax and trade policies that prevented manufacturing plants from expanding into the South (the opposite is true today, where we've taken advantage of Labor Union laws up North to draw industry in). Infrastructure played a role, but neither of these things were instrumental in defeat. There was enough of a head start and initial resources (including seizing pretty much all US property within the State of Texas) to be successful. Not like the US was a military power at that stage, and prior engagements had been against Indians, Mexicans, and getting their asses kicked by the British Canadian Injun bastards back in 1812.

But there were mistakes made and we've rectified that. Current contracts for M16 and M240/249 are made by FN in South Carolina, not by Colt up North. Glock and HK are in the South. Most of your big defense companies like Boeing and Lockheed are here. Sole Atlantic Nuclear Submarine Base is in Georgia. Majority of space launching platforms are in the South. NASA is mostly in the South. US Mints, Federal Reserve buildings, etc. Also Passport stuff is done in New Orleans.

At the very least, rednecks have more common sense than libtards.

I hope so

>not wanting to kill spoiled middle class libshits
>

That wasn't going to happen. They weren't getting sent back and anyone who thinks so is a Lincoln apologist.

South is everything south of Mason-Dixon along with Arizona and Utah and the Northern territories of Montana/Idaho/etc.

nah, we're not. the populism will die down when they give up since they will not be able to make any progress. then there will just be sped up drug deaths and suicides. making america great again by replacing the population.

And it is one of the worst decisions America made. I wholly support the creation of a new CSA.

I wish I was in Dixie

Tens of thousands of people get angry enough to do something. Power lines into the cities start going down. People start shooting Democratic congressmen when they visit their home state. Journalists start disappearing and end up on live facebook feeds with body parts cut off. Antifa members go to their meeting spots to find their friends disembodied heads laying around. That sort of thing.

Day of the rope, right?

Well Bader Ginsberg literally has the grim reaper following her around looking at his watch...she MIGHT make it to 2020, no WAY she makes to 2024

>You wouldn't be in charge of what you do personally or on your own property

You sure are stupid.

It would be a significant step towards it.

>Same goes for Robert E Lee

Fuck you bucko. One of the greatest generals of all time.

But your party relies almost entirely on useless freeloaders for votes, so clearly your slander lacks merit.

I think it's more likely there will be a revolution than a civil war. You want to know how it could start - continued automation of tons of jobs so that tens of millions of people are out of work and have no opportunities in life.

I mean Lincoln was a fuckhead and maybe he wouldn't , but it was the legit only and best chance there'd ever be, and if you guys had won it would be WORSE because you would've kept breeding them as slaves until eventually (((modern society))) emancipated them anyway

He's the Albert Speer of the Confederacy. Fuck him.

> #
>You wouldn't be in charge of that, it would probably be handed to a Southern general with lots of military experience, a la R.E. Lee. And he's not going to order you to kill conservative Americans who agree ideologically just because of lines on a map.
Personally I think it will be a balkanizing war with many flags and sides, including the confederates
>tfw Sup Forums flags like gay, pirate, kekistan are meme magicked into real factions

I don't know. Jews have quite a longevity about them, but if she resigns or passes then replacing a diehard liberal with a conservative would probably be enough to swing the court in our favor for a long time. Replace the moderate Kennedy with another conservative and the left will be stunned, even if they are able to make it back into the legislature.

I thought you were insinuating that the South would secede in any type of war and attack the North. But if you are talking about personally flying the flag, well you can do that now without conflict. I see it all the time, even in non-Southern states.

You know what happens to surplus equipment? It gets auctioned off. Industrialization would have happened and slaves would have been auctioned off to other countries (most likely Brazil). Or they'd just been forcefully relocated, likely similar to the Indians during the Trail of Tears. Reservations would have been setup for the niggers to live on.

Yeah that's what I meant. But if a conflict happens and everyone around these here parts is doing it, wonder what would happen.

Yup, and consider if he gets 8 years he'll get a good chance at doing the same thing to all of the district/appellate judges, he's already chipping at those but there werent enough vacancies to swing it 100% our way (but its not the SC so it isnt joint decisions anyway)

Hopefully he will be able to continue to get that shifted heavily as well because that would benefit average citizens greatly as not all cases can make it to SCOTUS

We'd fucking better be.

Nothing would bring me greater joy than watching Northern vermin die by my hand.

Slavery was already on the way out before the War Between the States. Brazil was the last country in the New World to abolish slavery, and they managed to do it without a violent war.

Can we also throw the lefties from helicopters as well?

It works pretty well.

And then they try and conflate some things together that really shouldn't.

Libertarians shouldn't be in the same boat as ancaps, whereas ancaps are basically the reverse coin of marxists. Same coin, same outcome, just a different face.

Always watch out how (((Their))) ideologies diminish freedom and sequester wealth in the hands of an elite few. That seems to be an overarching theme with them.

Communism was supposed to be about equality and fair distribution for all. Instead, the resources were hoovered up straight into the pockets of the elite and EVERYONE was left impoverished, except (((them))). It also resulted in massive widespread degeneracy.

Anarcho-capitalism does away with even the pretense of distributing resources fairly and just says, "Fuck you, fuck your regulations and markets, we're enforcing monopolies and price gouging and fucking you in the ass and taking everything"; and ancaps are all in favor of, you guessed it, massive widespread degeneracy.

If it isn't a war over politics then demographic shifts will cause a race war.

You know, I'm not really sure. Maybe it would be a sign of rebellion everywhere you know? After the debacle in South Carolina with them taking down the flag, I saw a lot of them go up around where I live, and I live in rural New York, which geographically speaking is as Yankee as you can get. Yet we have little in common with those liberals in the city. Morally speaking I'd say I'd fit in more with rural folk all over the country.

That is true. The judiciary is extremely important, in many cases it was used to ram through decisions that Democrats could not get passed locally (think the gay marriage case, affirmative action, business freedoms to deny service, or even Roe v. Wade back in the day).

If Trump is able to promote a more federalist judiciary, I hope that localities would be able to have more power in making their own decisions.

>tfw Philly is safe
Hooray!

Anyone who tries to lead political violence against the government will be labeled a terrorist, demonized publicly and killed if they don't submit.

>Henry Wirz

Hero. All Southern men should follow his example when it comes to dealing with Yankee scum.

>John Wilkes Booth was doing his duties as a Confederate Secret Service agent. He did nothing wrong.

This.

>Jefferson Davis was incompetent and should have been hung not for treason, but for dereliction of duty.
>The same goes for Robert E. Lee.

Whoa whoa, let's not go full Darth Vader just yet.

Davis and Lee were forced to work with extremely limited resources and a squabbling Congress. It's a miracle they accomplished as much as they did.

Now this is an interesting long-term proposition. I think it will depend on how our demographic transition occurs. If it occurs smoothly, and you see more and more minorities become conservative, then I don't think you have a war.

But if white Americans become a minority and start to have their rights trampled on, you could very likely see a backlash.

I guess when the time comes, you ask the man with the chopper.

>Did the McVeigh bombing start a Civil War?

Sadly not, but it should've

The media is strongly pushing for this backlash with their indoctrination of non-whites into hating whites.

Ten years ago, these immigrants had no beef with white people.

Today, they come into our countries, see MSM propaganda, and start hating the whitey that let them into the country in the first fucking place.

Yes.

It has also been used to buttfuck California repeatedly everytime we tried to stop the madness (illegal services act in 90s, Prop 8 fag marriage, the list is endless)

>Albert Speer

He's supposed /ourRommel/ you dingus, minus the July 20th part

Mi mayate

Philadelphia will suffer the worst fate of all. The radioactive clouds will blot out the sun and it will never be sunny there again.

Libertarians, NatSocs, even fucking civic nationalists should all be allies here. This is why I've been so critical of Sup Forums disavowing the Kekistani cringe crowd and the lighter nationalist movements so quickly; face it: there won't be a fucking white ethnostate anyway if the left wins, which will certainly happen if we divide ourselves prematurely. We NEED to defeat the left at all costs and take any allies we can get. But I fear it may already be too late.

>tfw purposely made my early post for someone to reply with "Hooray!"
>tfw someone does, against all the odds, reply with "Hooray!"
>tfw it wasn't in reply to your post

I just want to party with you guys

It's only the really dumb welfare blacks (which is admittedly the majority of them) who hate us. The rest couldn't give two shits about identity politics, as with most people.

1990s was a very different place. People are awake now, angry, and after 8 years of Obama don't quite trust that justice can be served.

I don't know why Sup Forums is like this.
Honestly I think it's better to fight a common enemy than to tear each other apart because 'muh nomries'.

"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus should be playing on loudspeakers at every street corner while the civil war is going on.

>yfw shitposting saves the world

I wanted "Dixie" at full volume 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year though. I guess lynching traitors will have to be fun enough.

Kill the spicks and niggers and make this country great again

Let's see, the conditions of the first civil war were:
>differing beliefs with regards to key issues (states' rights, slavery)
>differing economies
>the people holding differing beliefs and economies generally delineated by land borders
>country was expanding toward the west and new states threatened to tip political power more permanently
>election of a partisan president being the last straw after long period of contention (lincoln)
sounds like history is repeating itself to me

I think what sealed the deal was Rebel Media and their dumb ass stunt at the Caesar play. That's basically when the alt-lite became "right-wing SJWs". I hope we can all just disavow Cernobitch and mend relationships between the alt-lite and alt-right but I'm worried that may not be possible anymore. And I definitely don't think we should be pushing for full-on white identitarianism at this point; it'll chase out all the based blacks™ and non-racists.

Ehh, I guess it takes at least one idiot to ruin it all.

You don't know because you're a newfag.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general is a giant sea of piss. Just because the world suddenly started liking piss doesn't change the fact we're a never-ending swirling mess of piss.

You can pee in piss all you want, you're not going to change piss into skyscrapers.

You're right, but I can drink it.

What are you some sort of pervert?

>Honestly I think it's better to fight a common enemy than to tear each other apart because 'muh nomries'.

Did you not notice how it only lasted for a week?

That wasn't Sup Forums tearing itself apart. That was a dedicated MSM shill campaign trying to create infighting. They did it with all the ecelebs too. I mean, yeah, I fucking hate the ecelebs, but the MSM shills consistently tried to get different factions in Sup Forums fighting each other.

You might've even noticed the latest shill campaign with all the anti-net neutrality crap getting spammed on the board.

I guess you never heard of Bear Grylls before, right newfag?

How the fuck did we get a president elected? It still baffles me how such a disjointed, chaotic place managed to somehow unify under one purpose like that in order to create one massive WMD of autism.

Weaponized autism.

Sorry, I don't watch 3DPD comedy.

I am animepro.

Meme magic.

It's quite literally real. see for details.