Why the FUCK is this allowed? why are museums increasingly centered around children? every. time...

why the FUCK is this allowed? why are museums increasingly centered around children? every. time. you go to a museum there are a shitload of kids running around screaming like it's a discovery zone, when the whole fucking point is to slowly make your way through, absorbing information and specimen on display.

do museum curators really think that these kids are actually learning anything, much less anything that will be retained?

how the fuck do we ban kids from museums, Sup Forums?

Fuck off. Science museums were always bitchen when I was a kid.

A large portion of people visiting museums are with kids, either parents with them or school trips. The museums centre certain exhibits around kids to attract the parents/schools to increase visitor numbers.

Ya stupid shit. GTFO

Focus on the art you knit wit

just die already grandpa

Faggot

Take off your eu flag you cunt.

they were "bitchen" because you were running around like a fucking faggot using it as a playpen.
they should at least have certain days or hours exclusively for adults.

Actually went to one with my GF last weekend.

We saw a real mummy and I asked the guide if mummies were southern African or European decent and she went all Sup Forums on me about how white the Ancient Egyptians were.

Quit being such a myopic dyke...

I think you might be missing a large point. If you think you are going to learn a lot at a museum you are fucking simple. You might see some shit or be exposed to something you hadn't otherwise thought about, but, you aren't going to learn more about a specimen in person at arms length, than you will by studying it in depth elsewhere. Books, papers, field experience, etc are meant for learning.

Museum isn't much to learn but to inspire the next generation.

The inspiration in children is what drives them to seek deeper understanding later in life, hopefully preserving those things which they are inspired by. In some cases its the ocean, in others its land biology, or trees, or whatever the fuck else...

>implying children are being inspired at museums
nah, fag. fuck you. a museum is supposed to have the candor of a library, not a mcdonald's playpen.

Indeed silence is golden, but that's a reflection on the children and their parents, not the intent of a museum... I know plenty of children that can and do mind their manners because they know how to act in public.

Besides, a few more years and the natural history museum will be sporting dioramas of your women getting raped by all those filthy refugees. Are you suggesting my children shouldn't be rampaging through that as they giggle and delight in your hubris?

>mfw they don't even put disclaimers on "fossils" anymore saying they're actually plaster casts of the (((originals)))

Very fake news.

nice

An important role of museums is to boost the interest in science for regular people, including kids.

>

because its true user, why would a historian lie
>happymerchant.jpeg

Elite purchasing center

>Man child getting his undies in a twist because actual children are ruining his museum experience.

Grow up you fucking retard, the inspiration of a child is more important than your larping excursion.

u mad black fish?

>muh inspiration

These placing depend on admission prices or donations to survive. There simply isn't enough adults interested in these places to justify banning children. Not even an after hours or weekend night for adults only. There wouldn't be enough money to pay the bills for the night.

>muh education and learning
what the fuck are you supposed to learn from plaster? its the age of the internet, you literally have the world at your finger tips and you're worried about larping at a museum

Besides any decent upbringing would result in fond memories of visiting museums. It's wrong to rob other kids of the same experiences you had.

congrats user :)

pls stop

Could care less what other people are doing. I'm no where near a ghetto =P I live in a white area... with walls and wrought iron gates...

We raise our kids to shut the fuck up and get inspired at museums so they can enter a STEM field and dominate their competition.

Enjoy the invasion of compassion. I'm sure they love your children the most XD

R A P E
A
P
E

If we got rid of niggers we could afford to make museums tax-funded with the purpose of free information on display.
Won't happen though, the CIA controls everything and you control nothing.

Indoctrination
They want kids to soak in their lies when their minds are still young and easilly fooled into believing nonsense.

>Could care less
>:P
>XD

>i live like it's South Africa =P
really buttered my popcorn

maybe they could reopen for a couple hours every night adults only like an adult swim. booze and all employees in historically accurate attire. fog machines and live historical music. laser light show space dance rave at the planetarium.

>Having a 3d gf
Gtfo normie

or even just once a week

she's a qt

if you're looking to actually fucking learn something why would you go to a museum, the library or the internet are far better mediums to get whatever info you are looking for.
museums have always been a amusement/playpen and you know it