Can ANYONE actually make a good argument as to why bestiality is illegal? horses and dogs absolute consent...

can ANYONE actually make a good argument as to why bestiality is illegal? horses and dogs absolute consent, to say they dont shows how fucking ignorant you are and how little time you have spent around animals.
so what other argument is there?

That it's repulsive

I mean I'm pretty thirsty, but I ain't THAT thirsty. Gnome sayin'

US user you should know better than do lust for your pets, and anyways I expected post like this coming from mohammed or a leaf

So OP, you just want to fuck horses, huh?

*asking for a friend

>they consent because I said so!!
Nice non-argument, dog rapist

luv es luv no bygotz k. All ewry seks is all write and ys luv. Dun bee a bestiaphob.

Because it's against natural law, that's it. Modern-day liberal arguments against it are all shallow as you rightly point out.

I mean if the animal shows obvious signs of consent there's really no problem here at all.

I'm not gonna try saying that killing and eating them without consent and fucking them with their consent are different ball games here. Also horses are sexy as hell.

Please stop. Don't make him come back...

Fucking a horse makes you a worse person. Same with drugs.

I hope you tell the world of your actions

Libertarians argue about horse fuckers.
Fascists gas horse fuckers.
Communists starve the horse.

Fucking summerfag threads and their retard newfag posters who can't spot b8. All of you go drink bleach
Sage

>horses and dogs absolute consent

Cognitive dissonance meets horney dogfucker.

Eat shit and die, furry.

Technically, I see no reason why it should be illegal (and I'm pretty sure it's legal in Russia if you own an animal). That, of course, doesn't mean that the people shouldn't treat you like a sick demented bastard that you are.

Because animals are living creatures that don't deserve to have your dick in them solely for your pleasure.

No one is harmed.
No one gets pregnant or contributes to overpopulation.
All participants can receive pleasure.

My LGBTQ Xbox crew:
Kaze Djinn
MeGusta Tu Toto
Yo Boi Randy
p0tat0 salad69

t. Knows jack shit about horses
I've seen mares in heat pin guys to walls and rub against them.

Dude talk about it in public and see the happens :)

Making bestiality illegal is consistent with animal cruelty laws. The only acceptable human sexual relation is between two consenting adults.
Repeal all animal cruelty laws if you want to make bestiality legal.

A 'good' argument is that it literally does not do anything to further your or its species, which defies the purpose of an organism. The fact that youre even asking the question, however, shows that you belong in the oven.

There's no good argument against it friend.